What's new

Tom Cruise’s ex was in tears over Scientology auditions

AnonKat

Crusader
http://nypost.com/2013/10/23/who-needs-tom-cruise-scientology-gal-speaks-out/

Marc Headley had just released his explosive book about the deepest, darkest secrets of Scientology, “Blown for Good: Behind the Iron Curtain of Scientology,” when he met actress Nazanin Boniadi on Feb. 19, 2010.

He was at a wedding party in LA with a group of other ex-Scientologists when a beautiful brunette approached him, wanting to know more about Chapter 28 of his book — the one that detailed the casting process of finding Scientology poster boy Tom Cruise a girlfriend.

nazanin.jpg

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I like this part:

According to the article, she was then shown her boyfriend’s confidential audit tapes, the contents of which caused her to dump him.

Suddenly, she was available and whisked off to New York for a dream date with Cruise (and Wilhere third-wheeling).

So, video of your auditing sessions can be shown to your girlfriend at whatever point it becomes convenient to Scn execs to break up your relationship.

Lone Star

Crusader
I like this part:

According to the article, she was then shown her boyfriend’s confidential audit tapes, the contents of which caused her to dump him.

Suddenly, she was available and whisked off to New York for a dream date with Cruise (and Wilhere third-wheeling).

So, video of your auditing sessions can be shown to your girlfriend at whatever point it becomes convenient to Scn execs to break up your relationship.

I guess she found out about his hamster and gerbil proclivity. :unsure:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
She is really quite lucky, dodged the really big bullet of being TCs 'scno' wife. At least Katie had the family back-up to help her secretly escape. I am not she, Naz, would have had that kind of help, for her to get away. She's out - and LUCKY to be. :yes: She's got her whole life ahead of her, and she is FREE to do as she pleases.

Good twin

Floater
My ex husband was told that I might not be clear before I was given a CCRD rfactor. They never took the stripes off my folders.

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
I like this part:

It happened a similar thing to me.
I was offered to read the life history of my gf in an attempt to have me not leave with her.

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron

Damn, she's beautiful.

And to think, before they even started the relationship, TC tried to control her, right down to telling her to take the braces and retainer from her teeth, change her hair color, and God only knows what else.

I wish she would have said, "I'll change my teeth and hair color when you grow another six inches, Turd Wagon," and walked away. But, of course that could never happen.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I like this part:

I know. That part jumped out at me too.

I was a peon in the Sea Org and I and an important person from uplines met and fell in love.

Information from my pc folder was used to get him to dump me.

So I can attest, personally, that this is done. Probably a lot more than people realize.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I know. That part jumped out at me too.

I was a peon in the Sea Org and I and an important person from uplines met and fell in love.

Information from my pc folder was used to get him to dump me.

So I can attest, personally, that this is done. Probably a lot more than people realize.

He might even have been fine with whatever it was that was in your PC folder, but could not afford to admit to a senior that he was fine with it.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
He might even have been fine with whatever it was that was in your PC folder, but could not afford to admit to a senior that he was fine with it.

Well, like Naz, it was an extremely hurtful situation at the time but in the long run I dodged a bullet.

I have a great life outside the cult and he...was squashed like a bug. He's uplines working in a very, very low position. He got trapped and never got out.

I could have been trapped with him.