Tom Cruise’s son Connor to marry Scientology staffer in the church’s Florida mecca

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Tom Cruise’s son Connor to marry Scientology staffer in the church’s Florida mecca

[Connor Cruise and Silvia Zanchi]

In yet another sign of just how dedicated Tom Cruise and his older children are to Scientology, Australia’s Woman’s Day magazine is reporting that Cruise’s 24-year-old son Connor is preparing to marry Silvia Zanchi, a Scientologist from Bergamo, Italy who is a staff worker at Scientology’s mission in[.......]

Continue reading...

LoneWolf

Patron
Woo hoo! But Cruise is still on record as the 2nd shortest member of the cult - Slappy being the shortest.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Back in my day, (1970's-90's) Staff were discouraged from having relationships with public. I think there was even an HCOPL on the subject.

But of course, things are different with celebrities who may need to be ever-more-firmly bound into the cult.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Nicole Kidman not invited to Connor Cruise's wedding
Now Woman's Day can reveal the truth behind her heartbreak. The 51-year-old is set to lose her son Connor for good, as the 24-year-old prepares to marry a "Scientology Princess", hand-picked for him by the church – and mum Nicole will be banned from the wedding.
Woman's Day has learned Connor is in a long-term, serious relationship with Silvia Zanchi and is said to be engaged to the stunning fellow parishioner.
"Stunning?" She's cute, but I wouldn't call her stunning. She looks tired.

$

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Yes, she does look tired.

I wonder if she went through an audition process like TC's wives have done.
Since she's a staff member, it would be a simple audition process. If Connor found her desirable, she would be told to go out with him. If he liked her, she would be told, in no uncertain terms, by senior management that her choices were to do whatever it took to make him happy or be assigned to The Hole.

Leland

Crusader
The Belleair Mission really pisses me off. They continually run fake ....come-on ads for free on Craigs List here in Tampa...

I'd imagine if she is Italian...and working in Clearwater and is not SeaOrg at Flag....then she came here, got turned down to activate....and ended up at the Mission? (due to her youth and looks?)

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
The Belleair Mission really pisses me off. They continually run fake ....come-on ads for free on Craigs List here in Tampa...

I'd imagine if she is Italian...and working in Clearwater and is not SeaOrg at Flag....then she came here, got turned down to activate....and ended up at the Mission? (due to her youth and looks?)
She might be working as a "volunteer" at the mission if she's on a tourist visa.