What's new

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes hate each other.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
http://www.jobsnhire.com/articles/2...mes-intense-hate-completely-shatters-exes.htm

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes: Intense Hate Completely Shatters The Exes?

(excerpt)

Ex-couple, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes reportedly hate each other and it isn't over the Church of Scientology. According to reports, the exes, who decided to divorce after five years of marital bliss, are not on speaking terms with each other.

Uh-oh! Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes want nothing to do with each other? Well, that seems to be the case between the ex-lovers who choose not to communicate at all even for their only daughter's sake. TMZ revealed that the ex-couple did not even have "direct co-parenting discussions." When it comes to their 8-year-old daughter, Suri, everything is handled via intermediaries.

Aside from having bad blood on both sides, the Daily Mirror also reported that neither Katie Holmes nor Tom Cruise are interested in repairing their relationship.

There are also claims that 52-year-old Cruise, who has just wrapped up filming the fifth installment of "Mission Impossible," shut Holmes out because she was considered as a "Suppressive Person" or SP by the Church of Scientology. Based on the Church's rules, once a person is declared an SP, people are told not to associate with them.

However, TMZ stated that Katie Holmes was never considered as a "Suppressive Person" by the Church of Scientology. The gossip site also reiterated that Tom Cruise and his ex-wife didn't communicate for the simple reason that they don't get along. As per Cruise, he felt betrayed when his 36-year-old ex-wife didn't warn him about the divorce while for Holmes, she felt Tom "sucked the life out of her."

Yep, scientology sucks the life out of everything it touches and Tom allowed it to happen first to himself and then (via him) to his previous gorgeous wife (Nicole) and to Katie and would probably have no problem with the life being sucked out of the children too.

He doesn't seem to learn from the past and appears to be as blind to reality and robot-like as any scientologist I've ever known or seen and Travolta seems to be similar these days.

I cheered long and hard for Katie when she got free of it all ... many of us had to make a similar decision and had a very difficult road out, hers appeared easy but wouldn't have been at all, it never is when children are involved.

She seems to me to be very bright and self aware and I really hope she manages to keep Suri out of the clutches of the madness of scientology ... and of her Father and his too close for comfort "live in" relations.

Most of all, I hope he gets out too but I can't see it happening now, he'd look like such a prat after all he's said and done to promote the cult if he left now and started couch jumping about leaving and finding true freedom.

Celebrity isn't all it's cracked up to be, I wouldn't want it for anything.

:no:

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
I am several friends that work for TMZ. They used to be very critical of the cult until their bosses at Time Warner felt the criticism was cutting into their revenue stream so now they report solely on the celebrity factor with occasional mention of Scientology.

I've spoken to Harvey Levin, the openly gay host of the show & he hates the cult, but again, he answers to higher-ups at Warner Bros.

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/dec/09/business/la-fi-ct-tmz9-2009dec09

http://www.timewarner.com/blog/category/tmz

And HBO is owned by Time Warner... :biggrin:
:dizzy:
O'R'ly, I have the hunch that the real reality is already way too wyrrd to have any need for conspiracy theories complicating it all into complete scientolognitive disconnaissance. :omg:

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron

Celebrity isn't all it's cracked up to be, I wouldn't want it for anything.

:no:

From Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

Up on Housing Project Hill
It’s either fortune or fame
You must pick up one or the other
Though neither of them are to be what they claim
If you’re lookin’ to get silly
You better go back to from where you came
Because the cops don’t need you
And man they expect the same

It's funny, but I find Bob Dylan lyrics more applicable in my life than scn ever was.:thumbsup:

Jack

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
I've noticed Katie Holmes, recently, in a TV ad for a woman's beauty product....Oil of Olay.

She looks good.

Don't know about the TMZ story...or the "church" making any sort of public statement that Katie was not declared and SP....

Sound very fishy to me....especially the timing...

For some reason yesterday I was relating a dentist visit I had to the one and only time I ever got a cold sore on my lip...I know, where am I going with this? I admit I have a fondness for following celeb stories and couldn't help but remember how the tabloids would be SO cruel and point out & photograph Katie Holmes with her fair share of cold sores, during her marriage to Cruise. Well, haven't seen ONE photo since. And one of the largest triggers of cold sores is....STRESS. Totally random thought for a Saturday morning. Carry on!:overanalyser:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
For some reason yesterday I was relating a dentist visit I had to the one and only time I ever got a cold sore on my lip...I know, where am I going with this? I admit I have a fondness for following celeb stories and couldn't help but remember how the tabloids would be SO cruel and point out & photograph Katie Holmes with her fair share of cold sores, during her marriage to Cruise. Well, haven't seen ONE photo since. And one of the largest triggers of cold sores is....STRESS. Totally random thought for a Saturday morning. Carry on!:overanalyser:

Sweetheart stress is not the cause of Herpes, you are innocent!

She could only have caught the virus from oral contact with a body part infected. That could have been through kissing, or through using her mouth another way. Of course the infected body part could have been years before, not even Tom's, and the stress of the relationship would have set it going again, Herpes is not curable, it stays there forever waiting for stress levels to rise enough that it will show it's face.

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sweetheart stress is not the cause of Herpes, you are innocent!

She could only have caught the virus from oral contact with a body part infected. That could have been through kissing, or through using her mouth another way. Of course the infected body part could have been years before, not even Tom's, and the stress of the relationship would have set it going again, Herpes is not curable, it stays there forever waiting for stress levels to rise enough that it will show it's face.

The herpes virus that causes cold sores stays with you. Times of stress can activate it.