What's new

Tom Cruise, Anderson Cooper and Black T-shirts

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Yes, from Marty. Standard disclaimer -- see signature below.

Marty's description:
Please examine the the photo below of David Miscavige literally embraced by Tom Cruise, both wearing their omnipresent black designer silk muscle shirts. It just so happens that Tom has that photo positioned in such a manner that he gets to look at it just about every day.

dsc00006sh.jpg

As one of Marty's commentator's noted:
David St Lawrence // May 26, 2010 at 12:34 am | Reply

I find the fact that you are getting photos from insiders very telling.

The paranoia level around DM must be up to the shrieking point. :)

Who will be the next person to leak revealing information and photos?

You have been given an awesome responsibility, that of being a channel for information that has been suppressed for far too long.

I feel that we are only months away from a cataclysmic meltdown of CofS top mismanagement.

August sounds right…

Ah, hell, damn it, I can't resist. Because I know it makes both Marty and everyone here so happy, I'll just copy and paste the entire post: Black Designer T-shirts, for crying out loud!:
Black Designer T-shirts, for crying out loud!
May 26, 2010 · 11 Comments

Some of you may have seen the docudrama David Miscavige produced attacking Anderson Cooper, AC 360, CNN and a number of CNN producers and executives. Miscavige has been working on that gem nearly full time for the past seven weeks. Electronic remote-control helicopters and large cranes were hired to take those idyllic shots of what he calls a “workers paradise.” The org formed by LRH to advance technical standards and promote Scientology, Golden Era Productions, has been on the project full time since the series aired too.

I have only one thing to say in response to this obscene waste of parishioner donations and hard-working staff time. You will notice that the master implanter chose one anchor to keep coming back to throughout the piece. That was shots of Anderson Cooper in a black t-shirt, along with snide 1.1 voice overs commenting upon Cooper’s attire.

Those images all lead to the carefully orchastrated crescendo where the conclusion was posited that more than subtlely challenged Mr. Cooper’s manhood. To wit, the narrator gravely states that Mr Cooper had served to “blur the line between anchorman and male model.” That loaded evaluation all based on an occasion where Mr Cooper chose to wear a black t-shirt during news coverage.

Now, let us take a look at who is calling the kettle black.

Please examine the the photo below of David Miscavige literally embraced by Tom Cruise, both wearing their omnipresent black designer silk muscle shirts. It just so happens that Tom has that photo positioned in such a manner that he gets to look at it just about every day. You can enlarge it and look real close.

Now, if wearing a designer black t-shirt means all Miscavige implies it does about Mr. Cooper, what does it say about Miscavige himself?

WWP Post: DM, Tom Cruise, Anderson Cooper and Black T-shirts

/

TEoS

Patron with Honors
Hmm... Seems to me like Marty is indulging in a little rattle throwing.

That's what you get for being a free speech denying, criminal, cowardly bully, Marty.