Tom Cruise Divorce & Exposing Scientology Secrets with Mark Ebner

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
This is an hour long video, I haven't watched it all, an interesting discussion.

http://thelip.tv/exposing-scientology-secrets-the-tomkat-split-with-mark-ebner/

Episode Synopsis

Scientology investigator Mark Ebner opens his mouth and doesn’t hold back when discussing the Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes divorce and the sordid details of Scientology. After spending years following the Church–and being followed by them–Mark has amassed a scary amount of information on the group he calls a ‘cult.’
De-mystifying and scandalous, the talk sheds light on the shadowy corners of the group and Mark fills in the blanks on the group’s hold on it’s converts, John Travolta’s recent troubles, and the Celebrity Poker Ring.

Episode Breakdown

00:01 Media Mayhem Intro.
00:34 Welcoming Mark Ebner.
01:17 Tom Cruise and the Scientology auditions for his wife.
07:01 Doubts about the courtship and pregnancy.
09:12 Suspicious medical equipment and potential hazards of the E-meter.
11:02 Credibility of Scientology sources: “Don’t underestimate the power of mind control.”
13:47 Push-back from the church after leaving.
16:06 “The Doubt Formula,” and leaving your spouse.
18:15 Katie Holmes cleanses herself of the cult.
19:01 Scientology and their political inroads in California and LA.
22:21 “Auditing” a six-year-old, and the church’s perception of children.
27:30 How religion and family split Tom and Katie, and how Scientology views Christianity.
32:21 Living with a Scientology chaperone.
33:32 Tom Cruise’s Scientology tape clip and the language of the cult.
35:40 The Mayhem Round
35:50 Scientology, Tom Cruise, and what it all comes down to.
44:07 Alec Baldwin and the paparazzi assault.
48:11 Celebrity poker scandal.
51:10 Travolta’s massage-gate and the underbelly of hollywood.
57:01 Thanks and Goodbye!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I'm still listening to this, it's really good! :biggrin:

I didn't know Marc Headley sent Katie Holme's father a copy of his book Blown for Good where Marc describes the 'interview' scenario for Cruises next wife!

Lone Star

Crusader

I didn't know Marc Headley sent Katie Holme's father a copy of his book Blown for Good where Marc describes the 'interview' scenario for Cruises next wife!

I'm listening too. Mark Ebner is awesome! He pulls no punches. Great information.

ChurchOfCylontology

Patron with Honors

Someone using the name Mark Headley posted a reply on one of Tony Ortega's recent stories claimed to have sent Katie's Dad his book. I tend to believe that this actually happened and subsequent events seem to fit my hypothesis that Katie's family reads/lurks here (among other Internet sites) and knows the truth like we all do.

Great link for the Ebner interview, thanks. I love the cut of his jib!

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I can hardly believe that he referred to Der Dwarfenfuhrer as Tom Cruise's Butt Boy!

My, how times have changed.