What's new

Tom Cruise hails as "beautiful"

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
"Tom Cruise is the Kellyanne Conway of Scientology"

The entire article is excellent. I suggest you read it all. I will briefly excerpt only the part relevant to the quotation above.

Daily Beast: Tom Cruise Breaks Silence on Scientology: It’s a ‘Beautiful Religion’

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-s-a-beautiful-religion.html?via=twitter_page

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

But among all of Remini’s allegations, the most fascinating concerned Scientology’s golden boy, Tom Cruise. “Being critical of Tom Cruise is being critical of Scientology itself,” she told 20/20 last year. “You are a person who is anti the aims and goals of Scientology. You are evil.” As countless fellow stars have jumped from Scientology’s creepy, sinking ship, Cruise has stood by the religion, arguably to his own personal and professional detriment. Tom Cruise is the Kellyanne Conway of Scientology.

[SNIP]

Cruise’s reticence about publicly discussing his not-so-private faith is most likely due to the fact that talking about Scientology makes him sound like a raving narcissist. Given the clear and present threat to his public image, it’s hard to say why the actor was recently driven to break his silence. On the red carpet for his latest film, Jack Reacher 2: Never Go Back, Cruise opened up about Scientology. And unfortunately for both the star and his publicist, Cruise can never go back.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Ok, another excerpt, only because the writing is so good:

But while Holmes and Cruise ultimately agreed to disagree about the age of the universe and the legitimacy of psychiatry, Scientology has continued to differentiate their parenting styles to disastrous effect. While Holmes prefers a hands-on approach, including such adventures as picking Suri up from school and taking her outside, Cruise appears to parent exclusively from within the confines of his own home. The last time Cruise was photographed with his daughter Suri was around three years ago, when he took her to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park in Florida. Cruise might have an original excuse for spurning his spawn, but his “divorced daddy takes you to Disney World routine” is downright cliché. According to an InTouch update from early June 2015, Cruise hasn’t seen his ten-year-old daughter IRL since she was seven. “They used to Skype and text, but that trailed off drastically,” a source told the gossip mag. In other words, Cruise has more contact with Siri than Suri.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: "Tom Cruise is the Kellyanne Conway of Scientology"

I'm glad Cruise is back talking about scientology because it always generates a shitstorm of negative publicity for the COS.

Keep it up Tom.:thumbsup:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

The entire article is excellent. I suggest you read it all. I will briefly excerpt only the part relevant to the quotation above.

Daily Beast: Tom Cruise Breaks Silence on Scientology: It’s a ‘Beautiful Religion’

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-s-a-beautiful-religion.html?via=twitter_page

But among all of Remini’s allegations, the most fascinating concerned Scientology’s golden boy, Tom Cruise. “Being critical of Tom Cruise is being critical of Scientology itself,” she told 20/20 last year. “You are a person who is anti the aims and goals of Scientology. You are evil.” As countless fellow stars have jumped from Scientology’s creepy, sinking ship, Cruise has stood by the religion, arguably to his own personal and professional detriment. Tom Cruise is the Kellyanne Conway of Scientology.

[SNIP]

Cruise’s reticence about publicly discussing his not-so-private faith is most likely due to the fact that talking about Scientology makes him sound like a raving narcissist. Given the clear and present threat to his public image, it’s hard to say why the actor was recently driven to break his silence. On the red carpet for his latest film, Jack Reacher 2: Never Go Back, Cruise opened up about Scientology. And unfortunately for both the star and his publicist, Cruise can never go back.

Ok, another excerpt, only because the writing is so good:

But while Holmes and Cruise ultimately agreed to disagree about the age of the universe and the legitimacy of psychiatry, Scientology has continued to differentiate their parenting styles to disastrous effect. While Holmes prefers a hands-on approach, including such adventures as picking Suri up from school and taking her outside, Cruise appears to parent exclusively from within the confines of his own home. The last time Cruise was photographed with his daughter Suri was around three years ago, when he took her to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park in Florida. Cruise might have an original excuse for spurning his spawn, but his “divorced daddy takes you to Disney World routine” is downright cliché. According to an InTouch update from early June 2015, Cruise hasn’t seen his ten-year-old daughter IRL since she was seven. “They used to Skype and text, but that trailed off drastically,” a source told the gossip mag. In other words, Cruise has more contact with Siri than Suri.

Tom Cruise "It is a beautiful religion for me...you see...I am a $ellEbb and am treated "special". I

Benefits of this beautiful religion....by far, the best slave labor on the planet.

I pay David Miscavige MILLIONS of dollars and he provides me with SLAVES that have dedicated their lives to helping the 3rd biggest bean on Teegeack who KNOWS a shit ton of opinion leaders.... to make my custom motorcycles, cook my gourmet food whilst they eat beans and rice, clean my toilets and shine my John Lobb's.

I get to hob nob with the Pope of Scientology because David Miscavige, Cult Leader, cares so very deeply (as David Miscavige is watching Tom Choke his Chicken on the "security cameras installed to monitor the DB slaves" in the shower)

about Tom finding a high toned Too Dee. Someone niave and trusting...it is easier to fleece Tom Cruise if he is "high on love" and she is dumber than a door knob.

Tom Cruise was married to bright, beautiful women - but DAVID MISCAVIGE likes them ignorant and smitten with Tom Cruise's boyish looks and deep pocket$$$$$. Makes it easier to dupe Tom Cruise into BELIEVING he is in a "beautiful religion"....

Mr. Miscavige has personally rooted out 3 SP's that I married....real evil Hitler types (Katie Holmes, Nicole Kidman, Mimi Rogers).

Tom Cruise:
He said: "It's something that has helped me incredibly in my life. I've been a Scientologist for over 30 years.

"It's something, you know, without it, I wouldn't be where I am. So it's a beautiful religion. I'm incredibly proud."

3 divorces
shattered family
does not see his little girl, Suri

Tom Cruise is proud!! WTF???

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime

I'm glad Cruise is back talking about scientology because it always generates a shitstorm of negative publicity for the COS.

Keep it up Tom.:thumbsup:

like: 28-10-2016 http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainm...bly-still-hasnt-seen-suri-in-years/ar-AAjro3Y

Classic paragraph: "But Gossip Cop (perhaps acting as a mouthpiece for Katie) vehemently denied these claims, arguing that Tom hasn't seen Suri since 2013."

Also: "The rumoured – and logical – reason for Tom's estrangement with Suri and his ex: Scientology."

TexasLurker

Patron

He must be talking about his career.

Tom Cruise:
He said: "It's something that has helped me incredibly in my life. I've been a Scientologist for over 30 years.

"It's something, you know, without it, I wouldn't be where I am. So it's a beautiful religion. I'm incredibly proud."

3 divorces
shattered family
does not see his little girl, Suri

Tom Cruise is proud!! WTF???

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

He must be talking about his career.

Hundreds and thousands of Celebrities have achieved stardom. But very few have good marriages and happy families.

See how Scientology "helped" Scientology....shattered 3 families.

hummingbird

Patron with Honors

Tom Cruise "It is a beautiful religion for me...you see...I am a $ellEbb and am treated "special". I

Benefits of this beautiful religion....by far, the best slave labor on the planet.

I pay David Miscavige MILLIONS of dollars and he provides me with SLAVES that have dedicated their lives to helping the 3rd biggest bean on Teegeack who KNOWS a shit ton of opinion leaders.... to make my custom motorcycles, cook my gourmet food whilst they eat beans and rice, clean my toilets and shine my John Lobb's.

Knows, I'll betcha dollars to donuts that Cruise doesn't pay a DIME for anything. His "exchange" is his sellebrity. (And whatever cheap thrill the COB gets from posing on motorcycles with him.)

Millarini: Another movie I’ve got to ask you about as well, it is in cinemas here as well, it is Louis Theroux’s movie, My Scientology Movie.

CRUISE: What is that?

Millarini: It’s My Scientology Movie by Louis Theroux. What do you think about the fact that people are still making these films. Do you care? Do you have a view on it at all?

CRUISE: No, you know what, it’s something that has helped me incredibly in my life, and I’ve been a Scientologist for over 30 years, and it’s something that, you know, without it I wouldn’t be where I am, you know? So it’s a beautiful religion, and I’m very proud.
http://tonyortega.org/2016/10/27/su...eautiful-religion-you-shouldnt-be/#more-35048

Didn't know about that film? He self polices. He has no idea about what's going on with his beautiful religion does he?

Mimsey