What's new

Tom Cruise has been distancing himself from Scientology

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Parasitic lifestyles once acheived are very difficult to, never mind acknowledge, but just let go of.
Lots of food for thought here.
Pressures are being exerted from inside the machinery of the industry....anyhoo, as far as L.A. is concerned' strickly wait and see...Asia still likes that T. C. does his own danger-filled-stunts it is unimportant for the illiterate Indian, Malasian, Indonesian what the dialogue is about: they just love the action!
But any dream of ending a career in film with full accolades from all sectors of American Entertainment at large has now vanished for good!
Just saying.:eyeroll:

No certitudeness Shewolf, me have no certitudeness neither unprecedented at all! :confused2:

Morale, in movie industry is stretchy, depends of success and money!

People, wether litterate or not, understanding the dialogue or not, support theyir fantasy realm idols, no matter what their idol is trulyis or supporting in the real life.

Do you remember what happened with Polansky and Woody Allen ????
Nothing....nop... :whistling: people like their movies :confused2:

AFAIAC , he won't get any penny from a movie ticket bought by me...
not because oh his ''faith'' not because of his friend, not because of what he did to NK
..but because his alleged wrong doing with Int base slave abuses...unless he denies it publically and distance himself from such corporate CO$\POB alleged abuses. I wish the generals audiences would do the same...utopia..????

Apparenlty, the promo tour, in french speaking countries, may be a pain in the arse in regard to such allegations \ journalists questions.... I wish him a hell of suffering in press rooms..just enough to make him stop any wrongdoing or aggrement he may have toward human rights abuses and slavery.

$cientology is very good at grewing big narcissistic egos....

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
There are many profound things that could be said regarding this, but all I can think about right now is what if they had successfully recruited Groucho Marx? :coolwink:

Or what if Ed Sullivan joined the SO and became a course sup. That would be a fun roll call.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Or what if Ed Sullivan joined the SO and became a course sup. That would be a fun roll call.

On that note aren't we lucky that a generational icon/pied piper like John Lennon didn't get in and pull half the worlds youth into $cin. They got too close for comfort in almost getting Elvis in... scary thoughts.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
You nailed it!

Add to that the simple & obvious fact that Cruise has famously failed at every attempt to disseminate Scientology and those grandiose events each sent his career and case spiraling.

Let's remember just a few:
Cruise disseminates the anti-Psychiatry tech to Matt Lauer
RESULT: National viewing public and media hate Cruise and his "tech"

Cruise disseminates the Bridge to Nicole Kidman
RESULT: Nicole becomes a Scientologist, then blows.

Cruise disseminates to Katie Holmes
RESULT: Katie becomes a Scientologist, then blows

Cruise insists he'll "handle" Spielberg's wife with his tech (e.g. 3rd party, ethics, et al)
RESULT: Spielberg & his wife both refuse to meet with him, pull the plug socially and don't cast him in a movie after that.

Cruise disseminates KSW Scientology on the infamous black turtleneck viral video
RESULT: Scientology instantly becomes rejected, reviled & ridiculed around the world.​

There are a lot more examples, but you get the idea. Every time Cruise takes his tone 40 certainty and his verbal sound effects (Pfffffffffffffffffttttttttttttt!!!!) and madly tries to bring Dr. Hubbard's salvation technology to planet earth, Scientology is badly damaged, as is his own career.

In short, Cruise the OT keeps getting the complete OPPOSITE of his postulates. The situation is 100 times worse than if he had done absolutely NOTHING! That's kinda not OT. LOL.

"It seems to me that if there were any logic to our language, trust would be a four letter word." Joel Goodsen

I like your angle HelluvaHoax!

What do we really want to see happen here? A Scientology Reformation à la Martin Luther or its exile to garage sales the world over?

Contrarianism - gotta love it! Who better to convince the world that Scientology is manic, controlling and socially radioactive than Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum?Tweedle-Dee-&-Tweedle-Dum.jpg

Leland

Crusader
On that note aren't we lucky that a generational icon/pied piper like John Lennon didn't get in and pull half the worlds youth into $cin. They got too close for comfort in almost getting Elvis in... scary thoughts.

All this new information about the Cult of Hubbard lining up wives for Tom Cruise.....

I wonder what manner of involvement Celebrity Center and the Cult of Hubbard had in getting Lisa Marie Presley to marry Michael Jackson?

I had a friend on course at CC prior to this time...and he told me Lisa Marie was in the course room too.....and if I was interested in meeting her. She was without a "2d" at the time...

:unsure:

I'm sure the Cult had the idea of getting Michael Jackson into the Cult...via Lisa Marie.....IMO

I wonder what happened to that little Cult of Hubbard plan of action...?

I wonder if Lisa Marie had Cult of Hubbard "handlers" and if so....did she try to bring these into her marriage to Michael Jackson?

If these "handlers" did exist...I wonder to whom they reported....(about Lisa Marie and her marriage...)

cleared cannibal

Silver Meritorious Patron
I recorded a show called "Celebrity Damage Control " which was about Tom Cruise and there was quite a bit about Scn in it. It is on a channel called Reelz , Channel 238 on Direct TV. According to the guide future showings are on 5/23 1 pm and 5/25 at 1 am.

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
I recorded a show called "Celebrity Damage Control " which was about Tom Cruise and there was quite a bit about Scn in it. It is on a channel called Reelz , Channel 238 on Direct TV. According to the guide future showings are on 5/23 1 pm and 5/25 at 1 am.

Different times in Nor Cal. Two and a half hours later on Reelz........TOP GUN!!!!

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
I have been wishing for a "gizmette" that would give me access to any channel in any bloody country in this wide broadcasting world of ours; after all hasn'it it been almost 80 years since TV first appeared in our horizon. Seem to me that by now we should be able to view an interview, film, musical performance,or any other event as it happens...dummies we must pay for every little byte of knowledge we little taxpayers are allowed to enjoy...beurk...beurk!!!?*#
Shewolf:sad:

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have been wishing for a "gizmette" that would give me access to any channel in any bloody country in this wide broadcasting world of ours; after all hasn'it it been almost 80 years since TV first appeared in our horizon. Seem to me that by now we should be able to view an interview, film, musical performance,or any other event as it happens...dummies we must pay for every little byte of knowledge we little taxpayers are allowed to enjoy...beurk...beurk!!!?*#
Shewolf:sad:
would this help ? Let's you get past that country specific Netflix restriction.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-watch-netflix-in-other-countries-2014-1