Tom Cruise in Bogota on July 4, 2015 for Church of Scientology opening

mnql1

Patron Meritorious
The Colombian entertainment TV show "La Red" reports that Tom Cruise will be in Bogota on July 4 for the inauguration of a Church of Scientology. This is briefly mentioned at 1:38:09-1:40:15 in the video posted online (in Spanish).
La Red, May 31, 2015

The cohost who reported Tom Cruise's July 4 visit to Bogota also pointed out that Scientology is responsible for the breakup of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman's marriage

The scoop about Tom Cruise on the "La Red" show was also quoted in an article:
Tom Cruise vendría a Colombia, pero no para actuar, sino a predicar sobre cienciología

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
Good catch, M.

What the heck, Tom? Are you really going to continue promoting this cult? Wake up already!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

July 4th in Bogota?

Whoa!

To get some real Independence Day fireworks going down there in Columbia, maybe they can announce in all major media down there that Tom Cruise vehemently opposes drugs and drug cartels.

And that Tom Cruise has dedicated his life to stop all drugs from being marketed and sold.

And that Tom Cruise has declared the drug cartels of Columbia to be suppressive fair game and that means that Tom Cruise and his Scientology posse will do anything to destroy the Columbian Cartels and bring every one of their drug-pushing SPs to justice with arrests and a lifetime sentence inside a penitentiary.

Then Tom Cruise can show the world his real OT powers when the drug Cartels put a bounty on "Fair Gaming" (i.e. murdering) him in Columbia or wherever he tries to hide in this world.

Tom won't have any problem at all shattering the drug cartels, using his OT powers. Really, ya gotta believe me, his powers are real!

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Interesting...

Seems like Tom Cruise is only allowed to disseminate in third world or semi third world countries now?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

July 4th in Bogota? Whoa!

To get some real Independence Day fireworks going down there in Columbia, maybe they can announce in all major media down there that Tom Cruise vehemently opposes drugs and drug cartels.

I was going to say... do we know the names of those running the Colombian cartels nowadays? Maybe, we can make sure Tom Cruise doesn't leave Colombia. :biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I was going to say... do we know the names of those running the Colombian cartels nowadays? Maybe, we can make sure Tom Cruise doesn't leave Colombia. :biggrin:

LOL

There is little risk of the Colombian Drug Cartels kidnapping Cruise. I think they would be too terrified of those geriatric headcam OTs coming down there and using TR-O on them.

Last edited:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Google translation from Spanish:

Tom Cruise come to Colombia, but not to act, but to preach about Scientology

On 4th July, the Network program, the actor will participate in the official inauguration of the first church of this belief.

snip:

On the other hand, we must stress that Cruise in the movie 'Mena' play Barry Seal, an American pilot who started dealing drugs for the Medellin cartel and later became a witness for the DEA, according to the Daily mail .

http://www.pulzo.com/entretenimient...ombia-pero-no-para-actuar-sino-predicar-sobre