What's new

Tom Cruise Is A Model Scientologist

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
According to Mike Rinder:

"Tommy told me he was physically assaulted by Tom (“I deserved it”) who followed in the footsteps of his mentor Dave.
Tommy was subservient to “Mr. Cruise” as was everyone else in the Sea Org by order of “COB.”

In a perversely ironic way, he is right. He did deserve it, just not for the reason that Cruise and he "agreed on". lol

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Because Tom Cruise is a great ethics Enforcer. (Yeah, "ethics" and "enforced" in the same sentence).

2zdodms.jpg

And a model Ethics Officer. Tommy Davis - is that how did it go? Is your ethics in now?

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Could "Tomica" ever put out an email like Debbie Cook did? :hmm:

Somehow I doubt the "poor little rich kids" give a rat's about the "little people" they've trampled down in their past.:duh:

But just imagine if they did, and what the Drunken Maggot would do to shut them up:roflmao:

I'd pay good money to watch that :shithitfan:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Could "Tomica" ever put out an email like Debbie Cook did? :hmm:

Somehow I doubt the "poor little rich kids" give a rat's about the "little people" they've trampled down in their past.:duh:

But just imagine if they did, and what the Drunken Maggot would do to shut them up:roflmao:

I'd pay good money to watch that :shithitfan:

They really don't care, I think you are right.
Too much of a potential meltdown for one rich douche to contribute to and to deal with, in his current comfort, is my guess.
I hope I'm wrong.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
They really don't care, I think you are right. Too much of a potential meltdown for one rich douche to contribute to and to deal with, in his current comfort, is my guess. I hope I'm wrong.

Tommy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. One can only wonder where he'd be today if his mindfucked mother had put her foot down & made him go to college (versus joining the SO). Tommy gloated he'd never have to work a day in his life because of his multi-million dollar trust fund. He's a spoiled rich kid.. could care less about helping others.

Who else do you know have ever blown from the cult & booked themselves a luxury suite at a hotel in Las Vegas? If Tommy were to wake up one day & learn all his money had been taken from him & he was broke, he'd probably kill himself.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tommy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. One can only wonder where he'd be today if his mindfucked mother had put her foot down & made him go to college (versus joining the SO). Tommy gloated he'd never have to work a day in his life because of his multi-million dollar trust fund. He's a spoiled rich kid.. could care less about helping others.

Who else do you know have ever blown from the cult & booked themselves a luxury suite at a hotel in Las Vegas? If Tommy were to wake up one day & learn all his money had been taken from him & he was broke, he'd probably kill himself.

Tommy in many ways is the perfect public $ciloon - money and doesn't know what to do with it, never worked a day in his life, brought up totally in the cult so doesn't really know what life is like outside the bubble, and too well-heeled to care about anybody else as long as Daddy's trust fund holds up.:puke:

I met several of these kids/young adults at Flag and I found myself loathing them - their idea of "exchange" was to negotiate a price. Actually doing anything - like helping out cleaning - was beneath them (they thought.) And training to be an auditor to help someone?:omg:

But they were a protected species as they "had" the bucks and were willing to spend them.:yes:

I think if Tommy ever had to actually work for a living, THAT would kill him.:angry:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tommy in many ways is the perfect public $ciloon - money and doesn't know what to do with it
When you see something with money who doesn't know what to do about it, it's not like anyone else because you know you're the only one that can really help.

We are the authorities on regging people, we are the authorities on getting people into debt, we are the authorities on extracting every last cent.