Tom Cruise is right about David Miscavige

The Church of Scientology is lucky to have a man like David Miscavige as their leader. Who better personifies the vile abusive con man L. Ron Hubbard, than a pile of shit like David Miscavige. Miscavige is Hubbard's model protégé and is exactly what Hubbard intended Scientology to turn people into.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
well you do make a point.

At the end of the Nightline show TC's spokesperson who responded to ABC says TC is aware of the allegations of violence and he doesn't believe them.:ohmy:

Hey, TC did you also disbelieve WWII happened? Or was just a psych implant?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
well you do make a point.

At the end of the Nightline show TC's spokesperson who responded to ABC says TC is aware of the allegations of violence and he doesn't believe them.:ohmy:

Hey, TC did you also disbelieve WWII happened? Or was just a psych implant?

I'm sure that's what he's say..... I missed seeing the show tonite :grouch: . Hope to see it up soon.

RosyGlass

Patron with Honors
Cruise will likely go down with the McSavige ship. Both had abusive, sexually deviant, alcoholic fathers. Because of that perhaps, both had indulgent and protective mothers to make up the difference but created totally narcisstic momma boys instead. It's understandable.

Behind the facade of altruistic, caring humanitarians is an unquenchable thirst for attention and admiration, as well as risk taking. They both want their fathers to magically step in and save them, protect them, love them and be a hero instead of villain.

Same profile as Hubbard and Hitler. It is sad, yet so hard to feel human empathy for these figures that have affected so many. But if we can all just learn to spend more time with our kids and hug 'em and help them, then maybe the human condition can be better for another generation.

With all the leaps in techno advances, I cling to the hope that humane advances will catch up. Perhaps the story of Scientology will be a wake up call for people across the world. But then, I've always been a rebel optimist. :eyeroll: