Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes - National Enquirer, October 6, 2008

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe, but what does it say about the Tech that he appears to have changed so much for the worse? Isn't there something faulty in the original vision of the CofS that such a person can not only degrade in this fashion but rise to the top of the organisation while he does it?

In totalitarian organizations, the sociopaths, the ones without conscience, who are capable of doing exactly as they are told, without regard to the the consequences to others, do rise to the top like .....

Article: Why you never got that promotion (or Hubbard's 2% rule ) LINK

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
WHAT is it with his constant, weird hand-grab? :shrug:

Inability to confront the public....grabs her hand as a pacifier IMO.

If you notice in the protests how the scn's cannot confront at all, and use cameras on their noses and now masks.

The more indoctrinated one is into scn the more afraid they are of the world and wogs. The outside world becomes a dangerous environment. Per the TR drills, he is confronting with his hand grab. :D

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
A couple of nights ago we saw an interview with Oprah with Tom Cruise. It was up at his mountain house, and he NEVER ONCE MENTIONED SCIENTOLOGY!!! He even avoided using the lingo, I just heard him say 'totally new reality' which isn't really 100% scientologeze but sort of is a bit. I was sitting there waiting for him to spout forth the wonders of the cult and what it's done for him, but NOTHING. Sweet F.A.

Was he warned not to? He actually appeared 'normal'. Oprah appeared to be swept off her feet. Then he took her out in a snow mobile around his ranch which was beautiful and he kissed her on the forehead.

It was weird. Anyone else seen it? I'll try and find the link to the streaming thingee that TVNZ has.

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
A couple of nights ago we saw an interview with Oprah with Tom Cruise. It was up at his mountain house, and he NEVER ONCE MENTIONED SCIENTOLOGY!!! He even avoided using the lingo, I just heard him say 'totally new reality' which isn't really 100% scientologeze but sort of is a bit. I was sitting there waiting for him to spout forth the wonders of the cult and what it's done for him, but NOTHING. Sweet F.A.

Was he warned not to? He actually appeared 'normal'. Oprah appeared to be swept off her feet. Then he took her out in a snow mobile around his ranch which was beautiful and he kissed her on the forehead.

It was weird. Anyone else seen it? I'll try and find the link to the streaming thingee that TVNZ has.

where have you been? old news.... :D

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
Oh, duh!! .... must be a bit behind the times in NZ!

Don't watch TV much and haven't seen the thread about it. Anyway, I thought it was kind of interesting.

Pixie

Crusader
Oh, duh!! .... must be a bit behind the times in NZ!

Don't watch TV much and haven't seen the thread about it. Anyway, I thought it was kind of interesting.

It was interesting, and very well staged too. His PR people must have had him and Oprah well drilled for sure. He also looked very stressed to me, under some pressure to play the part of 'normal kinda guy'. I wouldn't mind living in his house though, what did you think of that view!!! To die for!! Well ok not literally but...stunning nonethesless.

So, if you think you're behind the times in NZ, try imagining living in Spain... :duh: