What's new

Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes - National Enquirer, October 6, 2008

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
"Is Cruise Control... OuttaControl? Furious KATIE HOLMES discovered Scientology books and pamphlets cluttering a table in her dressing room after a rehearsal of the Broadway show 'All My Sons," snatched them up, shoved them at hubby TOM CRUISE, and snapped: 'Get rid of these! They are NOT staying in my dressing room!' Insiders say Tom planted the reading material in hopes that 'VIP well-wishers' would peruse the Church propaganda, but wifey - rightfully raging that her dressing room is not a Scientology library - added that her Broadway debut's put her under major stress, and he's making it worse! Incredibly, sources say, tom quietly did just as he was told. (Yay, Katie... you GO, girl!)"​

National Enquirer
October 6, 2008
Pages 12-13

Last edited:

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
So....apparently you have inside info to future publication dates?

No, the issue is on the newsstand now. I have it right in front of me.

It is pretty common for magazines to date an issue a week in the future. I think it is a hold over from the days when distribution was slower. The concern used to be that if you dated a magazine the date it was actually published, then if it took several days or a week to get to the newsstand or subscriber the consumer would think it was "old." If you dated it one week in advance, and it took a week to get to the subscriber or newsstand, then the consumer would think it was timely.

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
"Is Cruise Control... OuttaControl? Furious KATIE HOLMES discovered Scientology books and pamphlets cluttering a table in her dressing room after a rehearsal of the Broadway show 'All My Sons," snatched them up, shoved them at hubby TOM CRUISE, and snapped: 'Get rid of these! They are NOT staying in my dressing room!' Insiders say Tom planted the reading material in hopes that 'VIP well-wishers' would peruse the Church propaganda, but wifey - rightfully raging that her dressing room is not a Scientology library - added that her Broadway debut's put her under major stress, and he's making it worse! Incredibly, sources say, tom quietly did just as he was told. (Yay, Katie... you GO, girl!)"​

National Enquirer
October 6, 2008
Pages 12-13

Very interesting, if the story is true. It shows a crack in the relationship. Can Tom handle another separation? As Tom's best buddy will DM intervene in this for an ARC X session perhaps.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Very interesting, if the story is true. It shows a crack in the relationship. Can Tom handle another separation? As Tom's best buddy will DM intervene in this for an ARC X session perhaps.

I'm sure nobody can fly your ruds like good ol' DM.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
So....apparently you have inside info to future publication dates?

Interesting!

And GO, Katie! :thumbsup:

Many periodicals are dated when they're supposed to come OFF the newsstand rather than when they're supposed to go ON the newsstand.

Makes no sense, but there it is.

DartSmohen

DM ain't very auditor trained, so he can only fly a paper airplane.

Interestingly enough, when DM was about 14, he was a good little auditor, did his Class IV internship at St Hill. He suffered terribly from athsma, but battled through.

Mind you, that was some 35 years or so ago and people DO change.:unsure: :ohmy:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe, but what does it say about the Tech that he appears to have changed so much for the worse? Isn't there something faulty in the original vision of the CofS that such a person can not only degrade in this fashion but rise to the top of the organisation while he does it?

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
DM a good auditor?

/LAUGHASSOFF

The gang bang sec-check?

Now let's not start with the sec'checks are not auditing.

DM would not know an auditor's code if he was slapping it in the face.

Come to think of it, he does slap the auditor's code in the face.

And Katie is right, her dressing room is not a Scientology library.

Rd00

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
At the rate the stars are moving "gay" will probably be an "in-thing" to be in the near future.

When the Church complains about the worldwide debauchery we can then remind them that LRH tech works and that the world is coming up tone.

Someone will ask someone 'Ever hear of Scientology" and the person will reply "Ahh, that religion is so straight".

Rd00

klidov

*grinning*, actually since the late 80's, the EQUIRER has broken news that later turned out to be accurate. Yes, they had lawsuits in the past, but they now have a reputation for hot gossip that is based in fact.

(Disclaimer: I do not read the EQUIRER).

As to the story:

GO KATIE!!!:thumbsup:

Maybe the books and magazines were designed to counter the attention that Anon got during the protests. Or maybe some spiritual :catfight: !!!

GO XENU!

Pixie

Crusader
Any ideas here what might help Katie wake up?

Send some links to her official website? Maybe her PA will get suspicious and start reading up on the truth and begin to work on her then. Anything's worth a try, but my sense is that this relationship will not last.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Send some links to her official website? Maybe her PA will get suspicious and start reading up on the truth and begin to work on her then. Anything's worth a try, but my sense is that this relationship will not last.

It'll last as long as it's supposed to. I think it was only a contract to begin with, to last a certain number of years, just like Nicole's. And she'll split and get her millions at the end of it. Maybe allowing him to divorce her, to save his pretty face.

Lynn

Pixie

Crusader
It'll last as long as it's supposed to. I think it was only a contract to begin with, to last a certain number of years, just like Nicole's. And she'll split and get her millions at the end of it. Maybe allowing him to divorce her, to save his pretty face.

Lynn

:eyeroll: Well that doesn't surprise me at all. However I'd not say no to the millions... er... just putting it out there, to the universe you understand... :D

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Ah, yes. The Universe is your friend. :)

But there's another saying: "People who marry for money earn every penny." I guess she's finding that out.

Lynn