What's new

Tom Cruise Secretly Slammed John Travolta To Church Leaders

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
Recently hahahaha!

Well, at least people are starting to see this stuff now..better than never.

They sure do rip off Tony a lot too!

It's about time! These videos have been online for a few years now, Grand Dame of all SPs Karen and her lovely Consort/Consiglieri both have quite a presence online :yes:. Expect an increase in traffic on all things that help explain "Scientology: The Prison of Belief" in documentary and book form.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
So funny and so true HellofaH...

I had an OT 5 friend...( a public in LA ) that had a copy of that film script. I asked him if I could copy it....and ( if I remember correctly) took it to a copy shop...and had them copy it for me. Anyway...I did end up with a copy.

It is so true....Hubtard....had the whole OT 3 story....in a movie script....floating all around Hollywood.

I was a waiter in a restaurant....and I had one.

That leads me to believe....that there must have been hundreds of copies...perhaps thousands floating around.

Anyway....true believer that I was at the time.....it started to bother me that I had a copy.....and I turned it in to someone at AOLA....

But I wouldn't tell them where I got it...

Edited: Funny, how can the cult claim "religious scripture" for the OT 3 story....if its in a movie script, being shopped around Hollywood...?

Yeah, I had a copy of the "Revolt In The Stars" (Xenu) script too.

Vast numbers of elite Sea Org Execs and OTs running around Hollywood, trying to set up a movie. Using their OT powers. Using their advanced organizational technology. lolololol. What a clusterf*ck (literally and figuratively, lol)

A movie about OT III is one of the top Hall of Fame examples of the Hubbard Law of Commotion[SUP]*[/SUP]. There, on one hand, was Hubbard warning Scientologists that anyone who reads the OT III materials will succumb to "freewheeling", pneumonia and death. And loyal cult members are hiding the top secret materials inside a locked briefcase which is chained to their arm. Massive security worldwide is enforced to ensure that nobody is ever allowed to read this material unless they are cleared by the C/S, invited to do OT III and have a paid invoice. People who so much as forget to lock their briefcase and take even one (1) step outside of a secure zone (before locking it) are sent immediately to Ethics where they are automatically assigned a lower condition. That's where they spend the next few days until they finally do their amends project and gain enough signatures on their Petition to re-enter the group after their "crime". And anyone who dares mention the confidential material is instantly declared SP, disconnected and fair gamed to destruction.

At the same time all that is happening, Hubbard has hundreds of Sea Org Members trying to get the story of OT III/Xenu out to everyone in Hollywood and, ultimately, to make a movie that is seen by the entire world. Because (this is what Senior Scientolgists told others) having people read the story or see the movie "runs out the 4th Dynamic Engram".

So, if you read it you die. But if you read it you don't die but, instead blow charge and feel wonderful.

How insane is that?

Have I mentioned recently that Scientology is the celebration of a delusional mental illness called "OT"? Well, you get fancy certificates and people applaud you for it, right? LOL

[SUP]*[/SUP] Hubbard Law of Commotion. Paradoxically, similar to Newton's Law of Motion--Dr. Hubbard's law states that: "For each and every policy and piece of tech, there is an equal and opposite policy and piece of tech."

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well, blaming the bomb on Travolta is (if Marty or anyone else really believed that) is stupid clown superstition. lol

Sure he had a hand in making that movie as abysmally bad as it was.

But, if the film's director and producers and funding sources were dumb enough to a) let Miscavige have any say; b) follow his creative ideas and/or instructions--then they are to blame, not Miscavige. Does Marty really believe that or is he possibly clueless about the film industry?

I knew people (non-Scientologists) that worked on that movie and all I can say is:
* The acting was atrocious, overwrought and amateurish
* The screenplay was corny, stylized dialogue that took the worst of the 1940s genre and made it unrecognizably worse by Hubbard's cringeworthy plotting and dialogue.
* The production values were hideously bad.
* Costuming was clownish.​

The entire production SCOHB (Sucked Cult On Hollywood Boulevard).

If Travolta had half a brain, he would have known (during principal photography or post production) that the film was a humiliating cringefest. He couldn't see that the same way he can't see that Scientology is a complete hoax.

So much for the obnosis of OTs. lol

scientology takes the value out of your bank account.
scientology takes the leisure out of your life.
scientology takes the glean out of your obnosis.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

Vast numbers of elite Sea Org Execs and OTs running around Hollywood, trying to set up a movie. Using their OT powers. Using their advanced organizational technology. lolololol. What a clusterf*ck (literally and figuratively, lol)

A movie about OT III is one of the top Hall of Fame examples of the Hubbard Law of Commotion[SUP]*[/SUP]. There, on one hand, was Hubbard warning Scientologists that anyone who reads the OT III materials will succumb to "freewheeling", pneumonia and death. And loyal cult members are hiding the top secret materials inside a locked briefcase which is chained to their arm. Massive security worldwide is enforced to ensure that nobody is ever allowed to read this material unless they are cleared by the C/S, invited to do OT III and have a paid invoice. People who so much as forget to lock their briefcase and take even one (1) step outside of a secure zone (before locking it) are sent immediately to Ethics where they are automatically assigned a lower condition. That's where they spend the next few days until they finally do their amends project and gain enough signatures on their Petition to re-enter the group after their "crime". And anyone who dares mention the confidential material is instantly declared SP, disconnected and fair gamed to destruction.

At the same time all that is happening, Hubbard has hundreds of Sea Org Members trying to get the story of OT III/Xenu out to everyone in Hollywood and, ultimately, to make a movie that is seen by the entire world. Because (this is what Senior Scientolgists told others) having people read the story or see the movie "runs out the 4th Dynamic Engram".

So, if you read it you die. But if you read it you don't die but, instead blow charge and feel wonderful.

How insane is that?

Have I mentioned recently that Scientology is the celebration of a delusional mental illness called "OT"? Well, you get fancy certificates and people applaud you for it, right? LOL

[SUP]*[/SUP] Hubbard Law of Commotion. Paradoxically, similar to Newton's Law of Motion--Dr. Hubbard's law states that: "For each and every policy and piece of tech, there is an equal and opposite policy and piece of tech."

I like the sound of "Revolt Of The Stars" better. I'm hoping more do revolt, if not I'll probably continue to find them revolting.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Exactly!

I remember when Ron wrote and tried to sell the screenplay "REVOLT IN THE STARS" (that revealed Xenu & his volcanos[SUP]1[/SUP]) and all of the top Int and ASI execs rushed around doing their top secret missions to set up a deal to make the greatest movie in history by the greatest OT in history. And, all the other most powerful Sea Org OTs were behind this massive planetary campaign.

That failed. No movie.

I guess Ron needed to go to one one of those weekend seminars to learn "How to Make Your Postulates Work".

Scientologists: They can clay demo a postulate and explain the technology of it to you very thoroughly. They just can't do it.

[SUP]

[/SUP] Normally, anyone reading about OT III will die from overrestimulation and pneumonia. Exception: If L. Ron Hubbard gets paid money (i.e. people learning about OT III by paying to see his movie "Revolt In The Stars") then nobody dies, and everyone goes totally free on this planet. People not dying, therefore, seems to be closely linked to Ron being paid money. lol

Wait a minute HH. Didn't South Park pick it up and make a movie out of it?

HelluvaHoax!

man, just when i think the level of douchebagery cannot go higher...

i want dm, tc and jt to all blow and make some real youtube videos like marty and mike can, that is a little taste of redemption right there

here's revolt in the stars

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientology_cult_"Revolt_in_the_stars"_(circa_1975)

Thanks for the link on Revolt in the Stars.

I had forgotten about this little "Briefing" by Dr. Hubbard:

The REVOLT IN THE STARS Film
03-05-82

The RTS (Revolt in the Stars) film is designed to make several things occur on planet earth. Firstly, it will re-create the events surrounding a 4th Dynamic engram which affected this Sector circa 75 million years ago. However, it will present the data in a way which releases charge and brings up awareness and confront.

No one has really confronted the original incident and survived - until the research I did in 1966-1967.
Secondly, it will contain several symbols of the time, many still existing in PT on or off planet, which will create a familiarity and positioning of these symbols for our use - the good guys wear the white hats, bad guys the black hats, etc. - as per early Hollywood symbolism.

A wide field of PR activities will at once open up and present itself for use based on the symbols in the film and the results of surveys afterwards. We should be prepared for this. Proper positioning tech would be used in any cover business, corporation, etc., to increase alignment with the mental and spiritual vectors thus developed.

Thirdly, the film itself is to be viable, allowing a wide range of follow-up items and literature and a thrust from the public to be developed which can be channeled toward the orgs.

Most importantly, since the events portrayed are true, there will be a degree of as-isness of the interlocking bank structure on the planet, thus making our job a bit easier.

Any OT project being developed or in progress is to be made aware of these points in regard to RTS.

L.Ron Hubbard

Founder

None of that happened.

None of it was true.

No film got made.

One word keeps coming to mind. . . .

STUPID!

Last edited:

Lavalyte

Patron with Honors
Thanks for the link on Revolt in the Stars.

I had forgotten about this little "Briefing" by Dr. Hubbard:

None of that happened.

None of it was true.

No film got made.

One words keeps coming to mind. . . .

STUPID!

Reading that quote, you really get the image of masterful, knowing manipulation of non-CoS society that Hubbard was trying to project.
But it comes off, not suprisingly, sounding like the cheesy world domination speech given by the head of the conspiracy in a sub-par novel of the 50's. Which is apt.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

How insane is that?

Is this the script you had?

http://www.simplyscripts.com/scripts/RevoltintheStars.pdf

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Well, blaming the bomb on Travolta is (if Marty or anyone else really believed that) is stupid clown superstition. lol

Sure he had a hand in making that movie as abysmally bad as it was.

But, if the film's director and producers and funding sources were dumb enough to a) let Miscavige have any say; b) follow his creative ideas and/or instructions--then they are to blame, not Miscavige. Does Marty really believe that or is he possibly clueless about the film industry?

I knew people (non-Scientologists) that worked on that movie and all I can say is:

* The acting was atrocious, overwrought and amateurish
* The screenplay was corny, stylized dialogue that took the worst of the 1940s genre and made it unrecognizably worse by Hubbard's cringeworthy plotting and dialogue.
* The production values were hideously bad.
* Costuming was clownish.​

The entire production SCOHB (Sucked Cult On Hollywood Boulevard).

If Travolta had half a brain, he would have known (during principal photography or post production) that the film was a humiliating cringefest. He couldn't see that the same way he can't see that Scientology is a complete hoax.

So much for the obnosis of OTs. lol

From Wiki, sourced as having come from "Parish, James Robert (2007). Fiasco: A History of Hollywood's Iconic Flops. Wiley. pp. 275–291":

Travolta, a long-time Scientologist, had sought for many years to make a film of the novel by Hubbard, the founder of Scientology. He was unable to obtain funding from any major studio due to concerns about the film's script, prospects, and connections with Scientology. The project was eventually taken on in 1998 by an independent production company, Franchise Pictures, which specialized in rescuing stars' stalled pet projects. Travolta signed on as a co-producer and contributed millions of dollars of his own money to the production, which was largely funded by a German film distribution company. Franchise Pictures was later sued by its investors and was bankrupted in 2004 after it emerged that it had fraudulently overstated the film's budget by $31 million.

I suspect that Miscavige made it a condition that HE would have creative control. This resulted in no regular production company wanting to touch it, and would have made it not producible until Miscavige lined up funding from Travolta and other whales. DM, egotist that he is, probably figured that with HIS genius behind it, it would be a smash hit, and he could funnel the immense profits to his personal account.

Leland

Crusader
From Wiki, sourced as having come from "Parish, James Robert (2007). Fiasco: A History of Hollywood's Iconic Flops. Wiley. pp. 275–291":

Travolta, a long-time Scientologist, had sought for many years to make a film of the novel by Hubbard, the founder of Scientology. He was unable to obtain funding from any major studio due to concerns about the film's script, prospects, and connections with Scientology. The project was eventually taken on in 1998 by an independent production company, Franchise Pictures, which specialized in rescuing stars' stalled pet projects. Travolta signed on as a co-producer and contributed millions of dollars of his own money to the production, which was largely funded by a German film distribution company. Franchise Pictures was later sued by its investors and was bankrupted in 2004 after it emerged that it had fraudulently overstated the film's budget by $31 million.

I suspect that Miscavige made it a condition that HE would have creative control. This resulted in no regular production company wanting to touch it, and would have made it not producible until Miscavige lined up funding from Travolta and other whales. DM, egotist that he is, probably figured that with HIS genius behind it, it would be a smash hit, and he could funnel the immense profits to his personal account.

The aspect of this cult fiasco.....that sticks out like a sore thumb....is why would the Top Cult Leader....David Miscavige be involved in making a Hollywood movie....instead of running the Cult...

Sounds like he had other fish to fry.....

Sounds like he is involved with the Cult.....for other purposes....

Sounds like that oil speculation he made...where he lost millions of dollars of Author Service's/Cult money....on some investment play gone bad....?

Sounds like David Miscavige....is a dabbler/playboy...and certainly not a professional...

Last edited:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
man, just when i think the level of douchebagery cannot go higher...

i want dm, tc and jt to all blow and make some real youtube videos like marty and mike can, that is a little taste of redemption right there

here's revolt in the stars

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientology_cult_"Revolt_in_the_stars"_(circa_1975)
I notice that revolt in the stars uses the name Xenu but doesn't mention volcanoes, body the tans, frozen people or nuclear weapons or any incident II material.

It seems to be the before and after of the incident II story while skipping the insane stuff.

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
The aspect of this cult fiasco.....that sticks out like a sore thumb....is why would the Top Cult Leader....David Miscavige be involved in making a Hollywood movie....instead of running the Cult...

Sounds like he had other fish to fry.....

Sounds like he is involved with the Cult.....for other purposes....

Sounds like that oil speculation he made...where he lost millions of dollars of Author Service's/Cult money....on some investment play gone bad....?

Sounds like David Miscavige....is a dabbler/playboy...and certainly not a professional...

er...um...playboy?

HelluvaHoax!

Yup, sure looks like it. I didn't recall the other writer (Wolfe) being credited, but the script is the same 1930's comic book dialogue along with all those cringey literal OT III references (Xenu, Loyal Officer, Teegeack, Galactic Confederacy, et al).

God, that screenplay is such a bunch of empty, undramatic garbage. I know some people actually like Hubbard's fiction, but I always found it to be deadeningly boring, stilted, distant and emotionless. It's probably my overts on Ron that make me feel that way, right? LOL

Last edited: