What's new

Tom Cruise Sends Tabloids Into Red Carpet Oblivion

leina

Patron
Tom Cruise has an enemies list -- just like Richard Nixon -- but instead of targeting Commies, Cruise is zeroing in on the anti-Scientology folks.
TMZ has learned .... Cruise put mags that have written scathing stories about Suri and/or L. Ron Hubbard's crew on the persona-non-grata list for the premiere of his movie, "Oblivion."

Banned from the red carpet this week -- US Weekly, Life & Style, In Touch and The Hollywood Reporter.

Cruise is particularly pissed at THR, which has written more than 20 unflattering Scientology stories in less than a year. As for the tabs, he's upset that they've been snarking at Suri.

Cruise has sued the publisher of Life & Style and In Touch for reporting that he'd abandoned Suri ... he wants $50 million for defamation.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/12/tom-cruise-bans-tabloids-hollywood-reporter-red-carpet/#ixzz2QHWsiCIo
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tom Cruise has an enemies list -- just like Richard Nixon -- but instead of targeting Commies, Cruise is zeroing in on the anti-Scientology folks.
TMZ has learned .... Cruise put mags that have written scathing stories about Suri and/or L. Ron Hubbard's crew on the persona-non-grata list for the premiere of his movie, "Oblivion."

Banned from the red carpet this week -- US Weekly, Life & Style, In Touch and The Hollywood Reporter.

Cruise is particularly pissed at THR, which has written more than 20 unflattering Scientology stories in less than a year. As for the tabs, he's upset that they've been snarking at Suri.

Cruise has sued the publisher of Life & Style and In Touch for reporting that he'd abandoned Suri ... he wants $50 million for defamation.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/12/tom-cruise-bans-tabloids-hollywood-reporter-red-carpet/#ixzz2QHWsiCIo

Just my opinion here but although he is welcome to do that you might as well say he is welcome to shoot himself in the foot which I think he is doing here.

He extends no Olive Branch

This has to be more of a "handling" than a professional decision.

This guy is full tilt-a-whirl into the spin of things with the rulez of the Church and perhaps thsi was part of a PTS handling that he received recently.

I am not saying he had a PTS handling, just saying it sounds a'might 'spicious if'n ya ask me.

Rd00

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

The vindictive little scno twat. :hissyfit::baby::sulk::wacko::surprise1:

Think I'll go out and buy those mags, and I never buy mags.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Good! Let Cruise has his hissy fits. The more he applies scientology the further he digs a hole for himself. Douche!

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good! Let Cruise has his hissy fits. The more he applies scientology the further he digs a hole for himself. Douche!

This is true.

It takes a huge amount of effort and self-delusion to stay a Scientologist. I think we should flow admiration at Tom for the dickwadness he has managed to maintain despite being basically good.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Tom Cruise was just on Jimmy Fallon's late night talk show. They had a "duel" -- in which they chose from among 4 raw eggs and 8 boiled eggs (indistinguishable from each other) and smashed the eggs they chose on their heads.

The score?

Super OT Tom Cruise chose not one, but TWO 2 RAW EGGS and smushed 'em on his little head.

Wog Raw Meat Jimmy Fallon chose ONE BOILED EGG and tapped it against his noggin.

Handsome Movie Star Tom's hair and eyebrows were dripping in albumin and egg yolk. Oh, the humanity!

TG1

Xenu's Boyfriend

Tom Cruise was just on Jimmy Fallon's late night talk show. They had a "duel" -- in which they chose from among 4 raw eggs and 8 boiled eggs (indistinguishable from each other) and smashed the eggs they chose on their heads.

The score?

Super OT Tom Cruise chose not one, but TWO 2 RAW EGGS and smushed 'em on his little head.

Wog Raw Meat Jimmy Fallon chose ONE BOILED EGG and tapped it against his noggin.

Handsome Movie Star Tom's hair and eyebrows were dripping in albumin and egg yolk. Oh, the humanity!

TG1

Yeah, I've got two "eggs" I'd like to tap against Tom's noggin...or maybe against his chin.

What an asshole.

TG1

Angelic Poster
I hear you, XB. But while it wasn't very violent, it was pretty satisfying to see OT Tom's head slathered in slimy raw egg.

TG1

Xenu's Boyfriend

I'm reading Margery Wakefield's book called Damaged Lives...stories about people who have been "damaged" by Scientology. I've just completed the chapter about Noah Lottick and his "suicide"....

Noah's father writes the chapter and describes Noah's agitated mental state prior to his disappearance and his body being found. Later the family identifies his body in the morgue. Noah is buried, without the church around him or any of the people who took his money to help him become "clear". His father describes how statistically, the majority of people in cults, at least in the beginning, are usually around the age of 25 or younger - this being a very impressionable time. This is also the age of the demographic of people who find Tom Cruise movies cool - the action, the suspense, the motorcycles and cars. The women who want to marry him, and the guys who want to be like him. And he owes it all to Scientology, of course, which means a steady flow of new recruits all over the world. He's like some demonic Pied Piper, leading these new recruits off a cliff.

I really feel that his presence on the world stage is diabolical right now. Maybe his support of Scientology in the 80's was one thing, or part of his private life, but there is just too much information out now for him not to know what's happening. How many women with postpartum depression or men and women mental illness were hurt by his appearance on The Today Show because they stopped taking their meds? How many people have been lured into Narconons, possibly to their deaths because of his endorsement?

One day, Cruise will be accountable....and he'll have a lot to answer for.

Last edited:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

The score?

TG1

One doesn't need OATEE POWAZ to distinguish a boiled egg from a raw one. Any "wog" who understands some basic physics can do it.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
why doesn't Tom Cruise just use his expensive Super OT Powerz to deal with this kind of thing?
Oh yeah, I forgot, this IS $cn tech he is using, silly me!

Always attack, never defend tech:yes:

Jump

Operating teatime
One doesn't need OATEE POWAZ to distinguish a boiled egg from a raw one. Any "wog" who understands some basic physics can do it.

Correct.

Put the egg on its side on a flat surface, and spin it around. Stop the egg by putting your hand lightly on it for a moment.

When you release the egg, the raw egg will start to spin again, while the boiled egg will stay stationary.

TC, OT - should have known that :duh:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
why doesn't Tom Cruise just use his expensive Super OT Powerz to deal with this kind of thing?
Oh yeah, I forgot, this IS $cn tech he is using, silly me!

Always attack, never defend tech:yes:

The way I see it, it takes a really big being to be gracious. TC once had that, many many years ago. All that scno/co$, for all his rising in the co$, his studies, OTness, all it did was take away all that was admirable and big about him, and replace it with petty-beingness. He's been spoiled, alright. Rotted to the core.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Correct.

Put the egg on its side on a flat surface, and spin it around. Stop the egg by putting your hand lightly on it for a moment.

When you release the egg, the raw egg will start to spin again, while the boiled egg will stay stationary.

Mine's a different technique. Stand the egg on-end and then spin it. The raw egg yolk will self-center and the egg will spin reasonably stably. Because the yolk in a boiled egg cannot move, it cannot center and the boiled egg will fail to spin---it will just wobble at best.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

"Tommy! Tommy! I told you not to behave like that in public. No. Tommy, listen to me. You go and sit in the naughty corner and think about what a little shit you've become for next two to five years."

Correct.

Mine's a different technique. Stand the egg on-end and then spin it. The raw egg yolk will self-center and the egg will spin reasonably stably. Because the yolk in a boiled egg cannot move, it cannot center and the boiled egg will fail to spin---it will just wobble at best.

I'm sure there is something in there for high level OTs.
Something about knowing how to know how to spin.
OSA needs that skill.