What's new

Tom Cruise Stalking Katie Holmes

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Tom Cruise Stalking Katie Holmes And Using Suri Cruise As The Manipulation Tool

"We always knew Tom Cruise was the creepiest man in history (along with Napoleon and Stalin), so it comes as no surprise that Tom has been keeping tabs on Katie Holmes, via Suri Cruise (Siri for the Iphone?).

According to Life and Style magazine, even though Tom and Katie are in the midst of a horribly sad divorce, he still manages to keep track of Katie’s schedule through phone conversations he arranges with Suri. Has Tom reached an absolutely new level of insanity? Is this the moment the world will see Tom lose his façade and turn into that kid from The Shining?"

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...and-using-suri-as-the-manipulation-tool-0816/

PTS

Elliott
I don't know Tom Cruise, nor do I know the state of his heart for Katie and Suri. What I do know is that the heart can make us do crazy things that we ordinarily may not do.

Many years ago a good friend of mine was spurned by a girlfriend when she sought an abortion for an unplanned pregnancy and he strongly disagreed with her action. My otherwise sane friend went completely off the deep end and began stalking her. His heart was full of grief over the lost relationship and his perception that a child was being taken from him via the abortion. He never became dangerous, but the woman finally sought and won a court order to keep him away. He eventually got over her, but not without some time passing and the efforts of a good talk therapist. He's fine now BTW, married with three children and he runs a successful roofing business.

Whatever else we may say about Tom, this divorce must no doubt be quite a shock to him. There is no excuse for stalking behaviour, but he may well be heartbroken right now. And all he has to get through it is the tech. Poor guy.

We know damn well that the cult is keeping tabs on Katie, why should we be surprised if Tom is too? The cult controls him.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I don't know Tom Cruise, nor do I know the state of his heart for Katie and Suri. What I do know is that the heart can make us do crazy things that we ordinarily may not do.

Many years ago a good friend of mine was spurned by a girlfriend when she sought an abortion for an unplanned pregnancy and he strongly disagreed with her action. My otherwise sane friend went completely off the deep end and began stalking her. His heart was full of grief over the lost relationship and his perception that a child was being taken from him via the abortion. He never became dangerous, but the woman finally sought and won a court order to keep him away. He eventually got over her, but not without some time passing and the efforts of a good talk therapist. He's fine now BTW, married with three children and he runs a successful roofing business.

Whatever else we may say about Tom, this divorce must no doubt be quite a shock to him. There is no excuse for stalking behaviour, but he may well be heartbroken right now. And all he has to get through it is the tech. Poor guy.

We know damn well that the cult is keeping tabs on Katie, why should we be surprised if Tom is too? The cult controls him.

I'm no expert, but it seems to me that men find it more difficult to come to terms with the ending of relationships. It's not easy for anyone, though.

Freud's idea of Cathexis, is interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathexis

It is not on KSW policy to be "heartbroken"....about anything.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Yeah, as the official 'biggest, and most OT being on the planet' he's got to be feeling peachy all the time.

Nosferatu+at+the+window.jpg

Sindy

Crusader
I'm pretty sure he's a nutjob as we all were to a certain degree while under the trance simply by virtue of being in the trance. I do, however, take articles like this with a grain of salt. Anybody can throw up a blog and say whatever the hell they want.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I'm pretty sure he's a nutjob as we all were to a certain degree while under the trance simply by virtue of being in the trance. I do, however, take articles like this with a grain of salt. Anybody can throw up a blog and say whatever the hell they want.

True, yet TC has proven to be right much bat shit crazy...has he not ?

Sydney

Patron
Couch jumping antics aside, I find it hard to see a nefarious angle to a man chatting to his own child on the phone despite the parents having a messy breakup. This is one thing I'm not going to hold against TC.

Couch jumping antics aside, I find it hard to see a nefarious angle to a man chatting to his own child on the phone despite the parents having a messy breakup. This is one thing I'm not going to hold against TC.

OSA's chief tool does not chat to his child.

He gets in comm with the thetan and uses ARC to run the current OSA set of OPs
on the SP who is the this-lifetime mother of the thetan.

The SP will NOT be left alone after the DAMAGE SHE HAS DONE TO SCIENTOLOGY.
The OPs are going to be very very covert because of the celeb factor.
The OPs may have some short term objectives, but more likely, the OPs to destroy
the SP will be longterm.

Affinity will be used to forward the OPS
Reality will be used to forward the OPS
Communication will be used to forward the OPS
Understanding will be used to forward the OPS

The thetan who this-lifetime was born to Katie Holmes will be used to forward the OPS.

Tom will be happy to forward the OPs.
Affection for Suri and destroying Katie are "on different dynamics".
Tom can love Suri and use her for an OP concurrently; no problem
for Mankind's Greatest Sceintologist.