What's new

Tom Cruise To Become Co-Leader Of Church Of Scientology? LOL!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay, this is some serious tabloid stuff.

Suddenly, I want to watch the Neurotology video again.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/11/19/tom-cruise-to-become-coleader-of-churc

The source (cough) of the article, is here: http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/tom-cruise-control

I think there is something going on with him. Moving to Florida? No Tu Dee in years for this mega star? Where else can he go but to Oat Tea Land...the Mecca of Technical Criminality, Smoke and Mirrors.

Cruise can't "handle the truth" about Scientology.

Remember his video about "can't do enough" "let's clean this place up" and "putting ethic's ruthlessly in"

Should be interesting to see what he does next.

Will he screw his career and become the poster boy for the cult?

Anonycat

Crusader
I think there is something going on with him. Moving to Florida? No Tu Dee in years for this mega star? Where else can he go but to Oat Tea Land...the Mecca of Technical Criminality, Smoke and Mirrors.

Cruise can't "handle the truth" about Scientology.

Remember his video about "can't do enough" "let's clean this place up" and "putting ethic's ruthlessly in"

Should be interesting to see what he does next.

Will he screw his career and become the poster boy for the cult?

I think both. He's the only celebrity to front for the cult as he does. Even Kirsty brought her bitch down. John is barely on the radar.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think both. He's the only celebrity to front for the cult as he does. Even Kirsty brought her bitch down. John is barely on the radar.

Yes, and HurriCANe Leah - is well...doing what Leah Remini CAN do - She is Suppressing the fuck out of Scientology!! :happydance::happydance::dancer::dance3::lol::roflmao::cheerleader::cheerleader::hifive::hifive::giggle::giggle::giggle::sing::sing::sing::sing::bow::wave: Please continue!:wink2:

With, last week I think, yet another John's gay in the tabloids, complete with a photo of him kissing a guy on the lips at an airplane on the cover, they probably told him to STFU.

Nothing a gay hating religion needs more than a gay / bi celeb touting their religion.

But, sadly the real source of news folded a few years ago. Sigh.

mib3-wwn.jpg

men_in_black_weekly_world_news.jpg

This is too funny to not post:

tabloid.jpg

Leland

Crusader

Edited: I really disagree with you on this one Annoycat.

The Cult makes massive use of Celebrities on the covers of their in house magazines.....like "Celebrity" mag......and such.....

AND....have been doing so for decades and decades.....

Perhaps "Celebrity" mag doesn't have that big a circulation.....but certainly...it is available to "those already in the cult" and does help to keep that hidden "in the know" sort of clique going....for all those in the cult....from the very beginners....to those that have been in for decades...

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
LOL

Tom's attention starved, the church isn't his main priority or he'd have joined the sea org long ago, his priorities in order are more like this:

Sleeping around with different women
Movies
Money
David miscavige
Hubbard

Those things control him he isn't in control of anything

Miscavige controls Tom with handlers and decides who he is married to, he ran off every wife he's had lol

Tom won't ever rule Scientology while baby face miscavige is alive

Papers should print that

Tom is funny yelling at ash trays and the missing cookie dough that's on front of his face

and he says he keeps his ethics in ruthlessly... psh, go find a car accident cause only you can a car accident help tom

Last edited: