Tom Cruise, Travolta, Kirstie Alley and More Disappear from IAS List!!!

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I've been working on updating the IAS list. The cult hasn't published a complete list since Impact Issue 115 (circa Dec 2006). As part of the 25th Anniversary of the IAS, the cult published their most up to date list of IAS members (Impact 123 supplement circa April 2010) and how much each contributed.

As I was tallying the numbers I immediately saw that the IAS had 3 DIAMOND MERITORIOUS members ($5 million donation) in Dec 2006.

There were:

Tom Cruise
Nancy Cartwright
Craig & Sally Jensen

This is the dox of Impact Issue 115, page 132 circa Dec 2006

4635733185_104e30c047_b.jpg

This is the dox of Impact Issue 123 circa April 2010

4635733245_de1962a55f_b.jpg

Both Nancy Cartwright and Tom Cruise are missing from the most recent list and NO, they are not listed in a "higher" or "upgraded" status. Actually in Impact 118, Nancy had been upgraded to PATRON LAUREATE $10,000,000.00, but she's not listed there now.

Other celebs that have been deleted from the updated list.

John Travolta GOLD MERITORIOUS $1,000,000.00
Kelly Preston GOLD MERITORIOUS $1,000,000.00
Jenna Elfman PLATINUM MERITORIOUS $2,500,000.00
Leah Remini PLATINUM MERITORIOUS $2,500,000.00
Chick Corea PATRONS MERITORIOUS $250,000.00

I'm sure there's more, that I haven't thought of.

I'll be posting the full list with updated numbers but I won't be able to say they are accurate as with the list above shows that 22 million dollars is not being reported on the list.

I have no idea why the cult celebs have been removed from the list. Seems odd for Scn to do this.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Possible reasons ... hmmmm ....

1. The celebs haven't donated recently.

2. They donated but required their names not be printed publicly as a condition of donating.

3. The CoS's records are so screwed up they don't know who has and hasn't donated.

4. The earlier pubs that advertised celebs' donations were so overblown and out-dated that CoS decided even it couldn't bloat their donation rosters one more time.

5. Someone (?) in CoS mercifully decided not to make the donating celebs a media target and decided not to print their names here ... oh, never mind, since that didn't happen.

6. This was an unfortunate and suppressive misprint caused by the poor schmuck who couldn't find anyone else to lay out the copy for this publication and who's now in the RPF's RPF's RPF.

7. Others? Come on, people!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
One high-profile celeb who was on the list said take me off. DM figured critics like Pooks would rapidly notice, so took them *all* off to disguise the defection.

Paul
Actually.. That makes a lot of sense!

Who then? - John Travolta? - He might want to keep the defection quiet himself. Not wanting to 'damage' CoS PR or attack and all that jazz..

Could even be the Crusiemeister!

Was Katie Holmes ever on the list?

:unsure:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Who then? - John Travolta? - He might want to keep the defection quiet himself. Not wanting to 'damage' CoS PR or attack and all that jazz..

Soon Pooksie will give us the list of celebs who've been disappeared. Then we can try to null the list to discover the right item. :)

Paul

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Nancy Cartwright and John Travolta had an unauthorised out 2-d, DM was very upset and took them off the list, get back to square A!

Tom Cruise signed on as an honorary sea org member. He started jumping on the sofa. DM´s favourite sofa, mind you, so he took Tommieboy off the list. Go on, git!

Kelly Preston decided to bang Chick Corea in a sweet deal of revenge. DM read her folder and got jelaous. Off the list! And don´t come back!

Jenna Elfman had a missed withhold, she wasnt really an elfman but very much a human woman so she just had to make amends and start over with her donorship. Back to work!

Leah Remini... eh... who the hell is Leah Remini? Shouldn´t be on the list! Might as well get him off the list as well then!

Smilla

Ordinary Human

I would guess Travolta, too. He's looked unenthusiastic about Scn for years. Not Cruise, I wouldn't think - unless Katie has put her sweet little foot down, which would be lovely. Not Cartwright either, she's a hardcore true believer. Maybe it's ALL OF THEM! Maybe :omg:

Wisened One

Crusader
I have no idea why the cult celebs have been removed from the list. Seems odd for Scn to do this.

Imo, the celebs may still be donating, but their names either removed (or alternative/code names are up) for 'privacy/media' reasons. (For just such things as this).

PS: DAMN 'Internal Server Errors!' :angry:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
One high-profile celeb who was on the list said take me off. DM figured critics like Pooks would rapidly notice, so took them *all* off to disguise the defection.

Paul

Might be pretty close to the truth Paul.

I’m thinking that they’ve finally realised that celebrities are a huge potential liability not just an unqualified asset. If another ‘A’ lister goes, the fallout will be devastating. So, perhaps they are gradually distancing themselves from these panty-waited dilettantes who aren’t committed enough to sign themselves over as completely as the Cruiser has.

Ax

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nancy Cartwright and John Travolta had an unauthorised out 2-d, DM was very upset and took them off the list, get back to square A!

Tom Cruise signed on as an honorary sea org member. He started jumping on the sofa. DM´s favourite sofa, mind you, so he took Tommieboy off the list. Go on, git!

Kelly Preston decided to bang Chick Corea in a sweet deal of revenge. DM read her folder and got jelaous. Off the list! And don´t come back!

Jenna Elfman had a missed withhold, she wasnt really an elfman but very much a human woman so she just had to make amends and start over with her donorship. Back to work!

Leah Remini... eh... who the hell is Leah Remini? Shouldn´t be on the list! Might as well get him off the list as well then!

:lol:

I’m thinking that your explanation might be best now, HM!

Ax