Tom Cruise, Travolta, Kirstie Alley and More Disappear from IAS List!!!

TG1

Angelic Poster
Rudabaga,

Given your professional qualifications, I'd like to see you post here as often as possible on the legal aspects of these issues we're discussing. Thank you for all the commentary you've provided thus far.

TG1

Rudabaga

Patron
TG1,

I'm happy to weigh in whenever something strikes me and hope it's helpful, but you know I have a very narrow concentration of experience, mainly in criminal law and non-profit management from running an international NGO so sometimes it's more like, hmm, not sure about that but something makes a little bell go off in my head, probably from the far reaches of studying for the bar exam...otherwise, I am friggin useless on a lot of legal issues. But thanks.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
TG1,

I'm happy to weigh in whenever something strikes me and hope it's helpful, but you know I have a very narrow concentration of experience, mainly in criminal law and non-profit management from running an international NGO so sometimes it's more like, hmm, not sure about that but something makes a little bell go off in my head, probably from the far reaches of studying for the bar exam...otherwise, I am friggin useless on a lot of legal issues. But thanks.

You make complicated things a lot easier to understand. Thanks very much.

Rudabaga

Patron
Yeah, you know it's funny, yesterday I was in a mindnumbingly long meeting at the US Atty's office over a very typical case, Colombian drug smuggling...and I was thinking, you know, you guys should really look at some of this Scientology stuff! Why are we all spending time on these low level guys who are poor in a foreign country and just trying to make a buck selling some documents to the heavy hitter smugglers (and my guy is looking at many many years for this) and there are all these people allegedly harming your people right here and nothing. We spend millions on this crap. And believe me when I tell you the AUSAs are sitting there not giving a crap either, trying anything to get rid of the case without breaking a sweat, but this is where our national policy stands. It's sad really. But my time spent on this board really made me think, damn, you guys could really get passionate about other things and spend our tax dollars far more wisely. And it would be so much more rewarding!

Now granted, I am a defense lawyer so I usually don't advocate prosecuting anyone, but it would be really nice to see our govt lawyers working to uncover some real malfeasance here in the US and not in Bogota. We all get paid a tidy sum to drag these old guys here from other countries, house them, prosecute them and jail them for 25 years because they took a wee wrong turn at some stage to feed their kids.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Yeah, you know it's funny, yesterday I was in a mindnumbingly long meeting at the US Atty's office over a very typical case, Colombian drug smuggling...and I was thinking, you know, you guys should really look at some of this Scientology stuff! Why are we all spending time on these low level guys who are poor in a foreign country and just trying to make a buck selling some documents to the heavy hitter smugglers (and my guy is looking at many many years for this) and there are all these people allegedly harming your people right here and nothing. We spend millions on this crap. And believe me when I tell you the AUSAs are sitting there not giving a crap either, trying anything to get rid of the case without breaking a sweat, but this is where our national policy stands. It's sad really. But my time spent on this board really made me think, damn, you guys could really get passionate about other things and spend our tax dollars far more wisely. And it would be so much more rewarding!

Now granted, I am a defense lawyer so I usually don't advocate prosecuting anyone, but it would be really nice to see our govt lawyers working to uncover some real malfeasance here in the US and not in Bogota. We all get paid a tidy sum to drag these old guys here from other countries, house them, prosecute them and jail them for 25 years because they took a wee wrong turn at some stage to feed their kids.

You might find that if you go too far up the illegal drug food chain you end up in local political circles. For example, read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_drug_trafficking or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Clinton_Chronicles.

Paul

Rudabaga

Patron
With you on the CIA history, it is long and distinguished, but the Clinton one, not so much. Did any politician, including Obama, ever have so many enemies willing to spew the silliest inuendo just hoping anything would stick? Really, I was no Clinton lover and didn't vote for him second time round, but that shit is dumb.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
With you on the CIA history, it is long and distinguished, but the Clinton one, not so much. Did any politician, including Obama, ever have so many enemies willing to spew the silliest inuendo just hoping anything would stick? Really, I was no Clinton lover and didn't vote for him second time round, but that shit is dumb.

But Barry Seal ties together the CIA drug-running and Clinton at Mena, Arkansas. They go hand in hand. :)

Paul

Rudabaga

Patron
OK, I don't know enough of this particular allegation to lay out a huge defense, but when they use Vince Foster as part of the "body count" I just have to turn away. It's just stupid and has been refuted time and again, like the Paula Jones rape joke.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
Returning to the topic...

What about Sandra (I've got an Oscar FINALLY) B?
I do not see that famous and rich name on that list.

And what is Katie Holmes doing donating?
I think that was an attempt to hide the TC money that really was given as a whole amount.

So maybe the Tax difficulty idea is the most likely and TC has been tapped on the shoulder?
Where are the additional businesses that these folks are a part of that would contribute to a tax problem for the DM/Cult?

Wait a minute - it all could be a lie.

I read the Issue 123 with names of all the IAS donors. I have cancelled checks, credit card statements and two gold plaques proving that I gave $100,000 to the IAS, but my name was not in Issue 123. Therefore Issue 123has at least one error. You can believe me or not, your choice. I can prove it in court.

I also remember the reg at Flag telling me that there were about 3000 Patrons, 800 Patrons with Honors (December, 2008), some smaller number of Patrons Meritorious, etc. (She was trying to sell me on how special I was :p to get me to be a Patron Meritorious) She wrote it down on a piece of paper with some other reg amounts -- you know how they do -- and I kept that peice of paper. Believe me or not, your choice. I can prove it in court.

Yet I read in Issue 123 that there are 1430 Patrons with Honors. What evidence do you have that many of those names are not just made up names? Like somebody went thru the phone book, take Italy for example, made up a couple of nice Italian names -- Poland, made up a couple of nice Polish names, etc?? to make it look like the IAS is expanding? Who is going to check? Who has the actual data? Someone who has a vested interest in lying.

Just a thought.

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors
I think you are on to something

The cult lies about everything else, why wouldn't they lie about their IAS numbers as well.

We all know that the cult has been hemorrhaging members, and has been substantially shrinking. So their claimed IAS "expansion" doesn't ring true.:D

T&H

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Possible reasons ... hmmmm ....

1. The celebs haven't donated recently.

2. They donated but required their names not be printed publicly as a condition of donating.

3. The CoS's records are so screwed up they don't know who has and hasn't donated.

4. The earlier pubs that advertised celebs' donations were so overblown and out-dated that CoS decided even it couldn't bloat their donation rosters one more time.

5. Someone (?) in CoS mercifully decided not to make the donating celebs a media target and decided not to print their names here ... oh, never mind, since that didn't happen.

6. This was an unfortunate and suppressive misprint caused by the poor schmuck who couldn't find anyone else to lay out the copy for this publication and who's now in the RPF's RPF's RPF.

7. Others? Come on, people!

From what I was told while in, the celebs get there by getting people into Scientology rather than by money they have donated. Perhaps they have changed the rules now and it is only money that gets you there.

XenuEtrawls

Patron
All the celebs have been RPFed. The ones who could afford the "accomodations" were sent to the Freewinds. The others paid for their "rehabilitation" at the Int Base. They are not to receive any fan mail or speak to their agents and/or family. Their only comm line is the International Justice Chief, held from above by C.O.B. David Miscavige.

Their names will reappear on the list as soon as they get thru the program and get their ethics in and decide -or postulate, rather- to continue moving up the IAS Donations Bridge.

Any information, comments or suggestions may be sent to the IJC at:

Centro Cultural de Dianetica
Plaza de los Degradados en la Avenida Supresivos Malvados, no. 1.1
Bogota, Colombia

Please, include a return address so we can easily trace; or rather, reply to your concerns.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
I say again, in answer to the question... who is missing from this list..

Now I shut up.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I say again, in answer to the question... who is missing from this list..

Now I shut up.

I need a full name. Sandra B? Who are you talking about?