What's new

Tom Cruise's Precious Ass Cheeks Must Stay Warm At All Times

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
http://dlisted.com/2013/04/05/tom-cruises-precious-ass-cheeks-must-stay-warm-all-times

(excerpt)

tommygirldublinasscheeks.jpg

Thanks to Helen for sending in this picture of the delicate and fragile Scientology blossom Tommy Girl keeping his thetans warm and toasty at the premiere of Oblivion in Dublin on Wednesday.

While the nipples of Tommy's fans turned into chest icicles from standing in the cold, he kept warm by making one of his mortal slaves follow him around with a portable heater. That dude's "I thought that when I slipped this important badge around my neck I would be doing important work" face says it all. But you know, dude is doing the most important job. If Tommy freezes his ass off, then he won't be be the bossy bottom star of every Scientology bathhouse orgy and that'll make him sad. Or maybe that's not a portable heater after all. Maybe it's some sort of Scientology machine that blocks the glibness in the air from touching his body. That's probably it.

Lone Star

Crusader
http://dlisted.com/2013/04/05/tom-cruises-precious-ass-cheeks-must-stay-warm-all-times

(excerpt)

tommygirldublinasscheeks.jpg

Thanks to Helen for sending in this picture of the delicate and fragile Scientology blossom Tommy Girl keeping his thetans warm and toasty at the premiere of Oblivion in Dublin on Wednesday.

While the nipples of Tommy's fans turned into chest icicles from standing in the cold, he kept warm by making one of his mortal slaves follow him around with a portable heater. That dude's "I thought that when I slipped this important badge around my neck I would be doing important work" face says it all. But you know, dude is doing the most important job. If Tommy freezes his ass off, then he won't be be the bossy bottom star of every Scientology bathhouse orgy and that'll make him sad. Or maybe that's not a portable heater after all. Maybe it's some sort of Scientology machine that blocks the glibness in the air from touching his body. That's probably it.

Tom's just trying to stay sessionable. :yes: