Tom hasn't seen Suri in a year?

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
http://www.laineygossip.com/Tom-Cruise-reportedly-hasnt-seen-daughter-Suri-in-almost-a-year/38127

(excerpt)

Yesterday I posted photos of Tom Cruise with son Connor at the NCAA Women’s Final Four Semifinals. Click here for a refresher.

Today TMZ reports exclusively that Tom Cruise hasn’t seen daughter Suri in almost a year. Here’s how they wrote up the story:

Tom Cruise said he wasn't able to see his daughter for months because he was shooting "Mission Impossible 5" in London, and he was counting the hours before he came home to little Suri. But we're told he was off work for 2 weeks after shooting wrapped, yet never saw her.

Sources connected to Katie Holmes tell TMZ ... it's worse than that. They say Tom has not seen the 8-year-old in almost a year.

Tom's rep previously denied that and said the actor has seen his daughter plenty, but on the down low to shield her from cameras.

But our Katie sources say that's not true ... that he's just not been a part of her life.

There's been speculation Tom is distancing himself from Katie and Suri because they've been declared SPs in Scientology, but we've checked with the Church and we're told that is simply not true.

Tom is now back to business ... he just began a 90 day shoot in Atlanta.

“We’ve checked with the Church and we’re told that is simply not true.” I love that they even bothered. To check with the Church, I mean. What else would they say?

Yes, we can confirm that we have deemed Katie Holmes an SP and LRH would want us to shut down the SPs in order to achieve Operating Thetan status….???

If what TMZ says is true, that Tom hasn’t seen Suri in almost a year, is that like what happened with Bauer Publishing when he sued them for this?

Last edited:

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://www.laineygossip.com/Tom-Cruise-reportedly-hasnt-seen-daughter-Suri-in-almost-a-year/38127

(excerpt)

Yesterday I posted photos of Tom Cruise with son Connor at the NCAA Women’s Final Four Semifinals. Click here for a refresher.

Today TMZ reports exclusively that Tom Cruise hasn’t seen daughter Suri in almost a year. Here’s how they wrote up the story:

Tom Cruise said he wasn't able to see his daughter for months because he was shooting "Mission Impossible 5" in London, and he was counting the hours before he came home to little Suri. But we're told he was off work for 2 weeks after shooting wrapped, yet never saw her.

Sources connected to Katie Holmes tell TMZ ... it's worse than that. They say Tom has not seen the 8-year-old in almost a year.

Tom's rep previously denied that and said the actor has seen his daughter plenty, but on the down low to shield her from cameras.
But our Katie sources say that's not true ... that he's just not been a part of her life.

There's been speculation Tom is distancing himself from Katie and Suri because they've been declared SPs in Scientology, but we've checked with the Church and we're told that is simply not true.

Tom is now back to business ... he just began a 90 day shoot in Atlanta.

“We’ve checked with the Church and we’re told that is simply not true.” I love that they even bothered. To check with the Church, I mean. What else would they say?

Yes, we can confirm that we have deemed Katie Holmes an SP and LRH would want us to shut down the SPs in order to achieve Operating Thetan status….???

If what TMZ says is true, that Tom hasn’t seen Suri in almost a year, is that like what happened with Bauer Publishing when he sued them for this?

It's been said before and will be said again: FUCK TOM CRUISE

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Leland posted a great pic of InTouch's most recent cover here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...amp-Spewings&p=1022217&viewfull=1#post1022217

Headline: "540 Days Without Daddy - Why Tom Has Stayed Away From Suri"

It's been on the newsstands for 7 days (since March 31, 2015,) and Tom Cruise hasn't filed a (2nd) lawsuit against InTouch or its parent company, Bauer Media.

I suspect TMZ & the Daily Mail waited to see if Mr. Cruise filed suit, and when he didn't, they published their stories.
Now that the published stories are in play, the celebrity-focused blogs, like LaineyGossip, are running with it.

JB

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
This is indeed sad for this little girl, BUT I would think Katie Holmes is not unhappy about it.

In addition, I think there have been plenty of "Hollywood kids" (and for that matter non-Hollywood kids) that this happens after the parents are divorced.

I have a good friend who never met her father until she was 16 years old. And then it was for lunch in a restaurant. After which he went away again to wherever he was from. This man had abandoned his wife and two small daughters years before. Never contributed a dime in child support. The younger sister wanted nothing to do with him, refused to go meet him. My friend said she was just curious to see what he looked like, didn't care if she ever had a relationship with him. (Her mother had four brothers who all lived fairly nearby, so both girls had lots of make role models.)

Lots of little girls grow up without a daddy in-house. They turn out perfectly well. And in this case, better none at all than a cackling, brainwashed nutcase know-it-all.

And Suri STILL looks a lot like Tommy Davis!

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
Isn't Suri his only actual blood child? If she's an sp, could it be genetic? And wouldn't that imply Tommy Boy's GE is suppressive? And wouldn't that make him PTS to himself? Just askin.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Suri is obviously PTS to that flaming SP, Katie Holmes.

Besides, Tom is much too busy rehearsing his lines with OSA these days.

(Remember to strike the proper balance between outrage and hurt.)

It's the greatest good.

Last edited:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
The biggest news is that TMZ has both JT and TC rotating slowly on their spit today. I'm curious to see if Swinetology is their latest celebrity meltdown fodder.

Lone Star

Crusader
The biggest news is that TMZ has both JT and TC rotating slowly on their spit today. I'm curious to see if Swinetology is their latest celebrity meltdown fodder.

I think Harvey Levin heard me complain that TMZ hasn't covered Scientology in a long while.

Yeah.....that's it.

:lol:

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Seriously? I wouldn't use this magazine for toilet paper. :) Come on.

I know.

But it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

He no longer has any control whatsoever over this kid.

Believe me, I have known many control freaks. What they can't run they either destroy or disconnect from completely.

That's been my experience, anyway.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
I know.

But it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

He no longer has any control whatsoever over this kid.

Believe me, I have known many control freaks. What they can't run they either destroy or disconnect from completely.

That's been my experience, anyway.

The last thing Suri needs is tom in control of her. She and every other child deserve a childhood devoid of scientology.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
http://www.showbiz411.com/2015/04/0...s-with-stories-about-not-seeing-daughter-suri

Change: Tom Cruise Doesn't Fight Back as Internet Swells With Stories About Not Seeing Daughter Suri

(excerpt)

Wasn’t it only last year that Tom Cruise was suing magazines over stories about him not seeing daughter Suri?

How things have changed: Google Cruise’s name and you will find 78 stories about Tom not seeing Suri for a variety of lengths of times – anywhere from a year to 540 days.
But no one has said anything. Bert Fields, attack dog lawyer for Cruise, has said not a word about anything. By now, Bert would be seething in every corner. There’s been no word from publicists denying the stories. In the old days, Pat Kingsley – who ran interference for Cruise– would have immediately set up photo ops of Tom and Suri playing on swings, shopping, holding big stuffed animals, eating ice cream etc.

This time: it’s a blank, a dead hole.

What’s going on? It does seem that Tom has let the cult of Scientology block him from seeing Suri. What kind of person doesn’t see a 7 year old for more than a week? month? three months? It’s either a year or that 540 days. And this is a person with resources beyond description: private planes are to Tom Cruise what the A train is to us plebes. Not only that: Katie Holmes moved to Calabasas, California, a 30 minute drive in traffic from Cruise’s Beverly Hills manse. It’s not like they live oceans away from each other.

You’ve got to feel sorry for Tom. He joined Scientology to get something family like out of it. And now he’s had 3 failed marriages and he’s separated from his youngest child. Those couldn’t have been his goals.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
me thinks : this is wrong story!
no dox.
leave it.
lets go back to David Miscavige.

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
I don't think this Inquirer cover was ever posted.....so here it is. ( a couple weeks ago )

I truly hate when they start in with this headline, that TC isn't Suri's "real" dad. What a hurtful thing to say...however! I am very intrigued by the fact that we haven't seen TC with his youngest daughter for a very long time. I know it's really no one's business but he is the one who frequently splashed photos all over the media (of himself with his daughter) especially after his last divorce.

I'm just rambling but it seems to me that TC is following along with true cult regs: his ex-wives and daughter (Suri) are absolutely SPs and he's such a good $cio that he is staying away from them. How very sad & heartbreaking for all of them. :bigcry:

a friend of mine just told me that Suri was declared suppressive and so Tom is leaving the church - he saw it on Facebook today so it must be true! LOL Mimsey