What's new

TomKat Divorce

smartone

My Own Boss
Synthia, you are welcome to call "Unnecessary Roughness" any time you feel I need to be reminded of it. As I reckon you are a good-hearted person, I will consider your chastisement with that in mind. Same goes for Nexus100 and most others.

But you should know by now that I am disinclined to be nice and polite to those who display such egregious hypocrisy as I have pointed out. In my book, it's plain evil to wish destruction of a family upon *anyone* - even Darth Midget, God help him.

Who is Darth Midget?

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
Hint: The person referred to has the same initials, approximately the suggested physical stature and the Sith-like personality implied by the "Darth" part. :whistling:

Well now, that's just great The Sneakster. If I understand you correctly I can mention on this board (via initials only) a certain individual that comes across as (i.e. acts like) a spoiled little ignorant brat boy in pre-junior high-school that loves to run to the teacher and tattle when he isn't happy with what somebody says?

Lol!

Damn I love it when that happens. Santa has delivered!

Carry on TS.

and merry christmas

T

TheSneakster

To: Internet I/C OSA INT

What a shame you must spend Christmas this way.

One day you, too, shall be truly free and all harm you have done in the name of the false freedom offered by your boss, Davie McSavage shall be forgiven. Maybe even he shall be truly free some day.

Merry Christmas.

Sindy

Crusader
To: Internet I/C OSA INT

What a shame you must spend Christmas this way.

One day you, too, shall be truly free and all harm you have done in the name of the false freedom offered by your boss, Davie McSavage shall be forgiven. Maybe even he shall be truly free some day.

Merry Christmas.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

SignPost

Patron with Honors
I call that TC will finally wake up because Katie is not backing down. He will pick the love of his beautiful wife and daughter over the cult.

Imagine something simple as that.

Oh.. and Merry Christmas everyone. :)

Last edited:

Tigger

Patron Meritorious
katie-leaves-tom.jpg

Well, it's Star Mag so who knows. but it's a possibility so I'll set aside the champagne just in case!

well, how soon before we see Sue Happy Cruise sending out the legal Pitbulls to sue?

Didn't Katie's dad, the lawyer, insist on a pre-nuptial agreement?

Katie and her parents can't say they weren't warned that Tommy was a "Control Frerak".

Don't know if a divore will happen, but I spect the Honeymoon's over.

Tigger

T

TheSneakster

Don't know if a divore will happen, but I spect the Honeymoon's over.

If anyone believes or suspects that based upon rumors published in a celebrity gossip rag (or web-site), well I can only shake my head. :no:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
IMO the only true survival of Katie's and TC's marriage is outside the church. The Church is a constant 3rd party in any relationship be it, marriage, work, children, extended family members, friends et al.

Speaking from my experience of course :yes:

It will take a huge leap of faith, courage and determinism for TC to step away from the Church, to save his marriage and really start thinking for himself and I don't see this happening.

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Tom Cruise's ego is too huge for him to drop out of his cult. That would mean admitting he made an error & was being snookered & scammed for years. Will never happen. Which would likely mean that he will let another marriage fall apart to save face. Maybe now his next girlfriend will plainly see that THREE EX-WIVES usually means there's an issue with the man. Maybe Mimi, Nicole, Penelope & Katie should get together for a nice tea. Anyone else care to be a fly on that wall? :omg:

In all seriousness, divorce sucks----period. I'd never wish it on anyone but it just may be inevitable in this case.

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Tom Cruise's ego is too huge for him to drop out of his cult. That would mean admitting he made an error & was being snookered & scammed for years. Will never happen. Which would likely mean that he will let another marriage fall apart to save face. Maybe now his next girlfriend will plainly see that THREE EX-WIVES usually means there's an issue with the man. Maybe Mimi, Nicole, Penelope & Katie should get together for a nice tea. Anyone else care to be a fly on that wall? :omg:

In all seriousness, divorce sucks----period. I'd never wish it on anyone but it just may be inevitable in this case.

If I had to bet on it, this is the way I would go:thumbsup: