What's new

Tommy Davis BLEW! Laura Dolan BLEW! Update from Miss Cabbage's Bunker

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
If you recall, Debbie Cook testified that they were held hostage and not allowed to leave unless they accepted their $50,000 payoffs, that Debbie didn't want the blood money, but wasn't going be allowed to leave unless they accepted it. I suspect this is the same for Tommy.

The cult needed a hook that they could play upon should Tommy ever speak out, and the cult wants to sue him. I'm sure they videotaped every meeting they had with him.

It's the same old cult routine that has been played out for decades.

I can believe it if it went down that way, but not the way Marty implied, as if Davis was taking the money and running.

Are the Davis family pissed off enough to start squealing? AFAICS it doesn't seem that way. Is it likely that they will all just want a peaceful letting go of the cult and not want to go into battle.

Regarding what TD signed or didn't sign as he exited...and the $50 000 he may have been coerced to accept..........surely with the amount of dirt he has on them would mean that he could tell them to go fuck themselves and leave on his own terms. But would he?

The amount of dirt he was involved in himself, plus being worn down with his wife's situation, and other family things and years of stress...I think he is not going to be heard of again, on the subject of scientology.

Gib

Crusader
Debbie Cook DID SOME DAMAGE - whether she is hiding on an island right now and has been permanently gagged! She did do some irreparable damage to the CULT!

I am not defending any Indies however, I have realized that people get out on a gradient and some just can't have the entire truth all at once.

I think we will get a lot further if we accept the Indie's where they are at. If they had the truth all at once - it may literally kill them. It is a hard pill to swallow and just as Scientology brainwashes on a gradient - one has to come to the truth on a gradient or it is too much to deal with.

The indie's are no different than you or I - it's easier for me because I was not as heavily invested and that is the factor that determines the indies from the ones that can see the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It is the amount of time and money invested that can lead to the blocking of the truth - and it can be a thick wall.

I am of the opinion that granting everyone out the space to see it for themselves. Marty may always believe Hubbturd and his SP Tech - but sooner or later you don't see any OATEE's doing spectacular things and you got to just face reality. Hubbard was a Con and the TECH does not work to the extent everyone was sold!

Who cares really - all I care is that people are leaving the Church of Miss Cabbage in droves and that is my goal right now - see that ship sink in 2012!!

I hope.................................................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRBl0GPBm4o

Wisened One

Crusader
I doubt there is a bug permanently implanted to TD. So am sure he will be able to talk out/vent not only with this wife, (hopefully, anyway) or with new non-$cn friends he'll make. One can't keep their feelings, emotions, processing bottled up for very long imo. :no:

Or...maybe he'll eventually post here! :waiting:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Are the Davis family pissed off enough to start squealing? AFAICS it doesn't seem that way. Is it likely that they will all just want a peaceful letting go of the cult and not want to go into battle.

Tommy's family.. the Davis'.. were never involved in the cult. His stepfather & mother's side.. the Jastrows are.

It's my understanding that the Jastrows have remained Scilons in name only by remaining on the cult's Honor Roll for donations, and, occasionally, speaking at graduations.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Debbie Cook DID SOME DAMAGE - whether she is hiding on an island right now and has been permanently gagged! She did do some irreparable damage to the CULT!

I am not defending any Indies however, I have realized that people get out on a gradient and some just can't have the entire truth all at once.

I think we will get a lot further if we accept the Indie's where they are at. If they had the truth all at once - it may literally kill them. It is a hard pill to swallow and just as Scientology brainwashes on a gradient - one has to come to the truth on a gradient or it is too much to deal with.

The indie's are no different than you or I - it's easier for me because I was not as heavily invested and that is the factor that determines the indies from the ones that can see the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It is the amount of time and money invested that can lead to the blocking of the truth - and it can be a thick wall.

I am of the opinion that granting everyone out the space to see it for themselves. Marty may always believe Hubbturd and his SP Tech - but sooner or later you don't see any OATEE's doing spectacular things and you got to just face reality. Hubbard was a Con and the TECH does not work to the extent everyone was sold!

Who cares really - all I care is that people are leaving the Church of Miss Cabbage in droves and that is my goal right now - see that ship sink in 2012!!

I suspect that the greatest danger facing the Cof$ in the near future is what we are all facing ... economic collapse and hyper inflation of the currency. Gold and silver are way up today on news that the next "quantitative easing" will be essentially ongoing and unlimited. The link is on infowars dot com, haven't read it yet ... instead I went over to forex dot com and looked at gold prices and exchange rates. EUR/USD is back up to almost 1.30. The stock market is up last I checked. USD/CAD is well below unity, around .97, that is, the Canadian dollar is significantly stronger than the US dollar. The dollar is in the toilet against the Japanese Yen as well. That USD/CAD is so weak is one of the factors keeping gasoline prices high.

While there will be "quantitative easing" for the fed and all of Ben Bernanke's buddies, with dollars passed out like candy by the billions, if you are reading this I doubt that you are on the list of invited guests to that party. If not, you will have a dwindling supply of dollars against rising prices for everything. Clams, even well to do clams, have to eat as well. The clam beds have already been well picked over by the flag redges and there isn't a clam that hasn't been shucked multiple times, so the pickings will be increasingly slim. In otherwords ... if it comes down to a choice between super power or soup, sooner or later the soup choice will win out.

Pete

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Call it a liability condition or call it common decency but Tommy Davis needs to speak out to at least make up some of the damage he has done. If he does not he really did not change.

Same goes for Debbie Cook. Nice e-mail but she needs to do more for all the lives she helped ruin.

It seems the Scientologist's motto is "Survive" for yourself

Wisened One

Crusader
Call it a liability condition or call it common decency but Tommy Davis needs to speak out to at least make up some of the damage he has done. If he does not he really did not change.
As a still-$cn, he would not do this, as he'd still feel he hasn't 'damaged' anyone. Now, if he were to be an Ex...

Same goes for Debbie Cook. Nice e-mail but she needs to do more for all the lives she helped ruin.
Same for Debbie. As a still-$cn, she DID try to speak out about the over-regging, but look where that got her....(which...may not have been the worst fate for her) :eyeroll:

It seems the Scientologist's motto is "Survive" for yourself

Man de la Mancha

Patron with Honors
Interesting how Marty disses Tommy for "lying through his teeth" about him, yet Marty did this, himself, for decades "for the greater good."

This is why I initially thought Rathbun lacked moral authority to take on a leadership role amongst independents. Ultimately, it may be his undoing if and when the time comes to replace management, which remains doubtful in and of itself. The question is whether it would be desireable in light of viable alternatives. One thing is for certain - he knows and loves the tech, as any devotee should, and as any leader must.

Tommy routed out to absolve himself of what he knew would happen if he simply blew... the cycle of bullying would continue just as it occurred with Mike Rinder, Marty, Debbie Cook & Wayne, Janet Light & her husband. Tommy certainly did not need the blood money. The same with Jessica, whom I'm sure, did not want to be disconnected from her mother & relatives.
And as you initimate (I think), this is perfectly OK. Right at this moment there is not a "wrong" way of handling the situation. Staying in and riding out the storm may be preferable in some cases. The future remains uncertain. Those remaining just need to rest assured that Scientology will continue on regardless of what happens. To deny them this reality is cruel as there is nothing inherently evil about auditing itself. And if it's not auditing, then as far as I'm concerned it's not "the tech".

I don't intend this as an endorsement, but rather granting Scientologists the same consideration I would any other religion or belief system.

onthepes

Patron with Honors
Of course, I have a parody for each topic and occaision. I have two here to repost.

Pete

Hunker In The Bunker
(Tune of Bungle In The Jungle by Jethro Tull)

Wow nice work GoNuclear. You reminded me of two things. I used to listen to Bungle in the Jungle with my brothers back in the day. I loved that song and Jethro Tull. Also I had two friends that I used to re-write songs with. It was the best fun. One friend of mine and myself re-wrote approximately 200 songs together. Clearly we needed a life, but it was awesome. Thanks for jogging my memory

onthepes

Patron with Honors
Regardless of everything else, I'm just happy to hear that more people are leaving. Good for them. The more the merrier. Wouldn't be surprised if they are lurking here.

Would love to speak to Tommy Davis one day. Seems like he would be a cool dude away from that environment.

Actually Adam IMHO, you are a cool dude. :thumbsup:

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is why I initially thought Rathbun lacked moral authority to take on a leadership role amongst independents. Ultimately, it may be his undoing if and when the time comes to replace management, which remains doubtful in and of itself. The question is whether it would be desireable in light of viable alternatives. One thing is for certain - he knows and loves the tech, as any devotee should, and as any leader must.

And as you initimate (I think), this is perfectly OK. Right at this moment there is not a "wrong" way of handling the situation. Staying in and riding out the storm may be preferable in some cases. The future remains uncertain. Those remaining just need to rest assured that Scientology will continue on regardless of what happens. To deny them this reality is cruel as there is nothing inherently evil about auditing itself. And if it's not auditing, then as far as I'm concerned it's not "the tech".

I don't intend this as an endorsement, but rather granting Scientologists the same consideration I would any other religion or belief system.

I disagree, emphatically, I think auditing is a gross misconduct on the part of the person being audited.Being "audited"is part of the "tech" of scientology and it is this that causes people to be damaged irreparably.just the mere thought that the E-meter has any credence is fraudulent in itself, let alone any form of supposed counseling.The whole set up is a con of fantastic proportions and imagine the whole thing is filmed without the person knowing.And, even if they did know by this point they would think it was for "the greatest good" because they have been indoctrinated in this way.

Don't come this, I don't intend this as an endorsement with me, it won't work! Scientology should not be granted the same considerations as any other religion, because they are not and have never been a religion, ever! It was done purely to gain access to real religious ministers and governments and every god damned aspect of cultural life in order to gain control of the masses and if you think I am joking then you need your head testing.When I see London Police officers, world leaders, local MPs and the likes of celebrities endorsing the works of L. Ron Hubbard, I am going to be alarmed, very alarmed!. I cannot stress this enough, but do you want me to live my life in total fear, continually, forever? I do find some of the tactics of Scientology hilarious, purely because, the whole thing beggars belief, they are very scary, very, very f**king scary! But, as a favorite critic of mine says "I would rather die knowing the truth than living a lie" or words to that effect.

I am being very open and honest here and if you can't see that, then you have some serious problems.

When I was a young girl and Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard took the best of me and tore me apart, broke me into a million fragments and they did break me into a million fragments of myself, I wanted to end it all. But, not now, not now, you see all this talk about the "wins" in Scientolgy only exist in the mind, and when you are deep into scientology these"wins" only exist in a reactive mind that doesn't exist at all, but, you are told it does, and this is told to you by a nuclear physicist, who can dispute that? Certain people DID, and they were right!

I could go on and on, but it's late, I am tired and I think you must get the picture by now, but if you don't then I don't really think there is much hope, let alone Faith and Charity.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does Tommy Davis ever wonder "at what point does Scientology WORK?"

Tommy Davis' wife has cancer, Jessica's father is dead at age 55 and he was OATEE ATE. These are devoted Scientologists. Tommy did interview after interview defending the Church and Miss Cabbage. He was a dedicated soldier for Miss Cabbage yet where did that get him - for real?

His life is a mess. He spent it all in the Organization yet he is surrounded with death and destruction of his family. The Cult is hammered day in and day out - not because of Es Pee's but because the Cult is a Cult and Miss Cabbage is a nasty dictator of a horrible regime.

Do you think he thinks about the "WHY". If Scientology worked and Oatee's were cause over MEST - why is his life such a disaster. I have to think at some point - he will look.

Is there any absolute confirmation that he is OUT for good? Anyone know anything concrete about that or did he just take a leave of ab? Curious about the actual facts and where the information came from.

Marty has been rather "spot on" with his news on people blowing so I think he must have "sources" that give him the scoop. Marty actually is doing some serious damage to the Church of Miss Cabbage - just think about that. He really is giving ole Davey a reason to sip and slap nightly!! That makes me happy!!

Mismanagement may change his routine from "sipping and slapping" to "chugging and slugging":booze: soon - because the hits just keep on a coming!!

Hip Hip Hooray!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: