What's new

Tommy Davis gets Bitchslapped by .......

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Let's take TD's little rant apart... piece by piece....

"Your February 15 piece is offensive.

-Notice how he tries to attempt to invent (false) value to his (self imposed) position as an (assumed) authority! Secondly, he's (failingly) trying to make a 'sting' by invalidating the author. Thirdly, notice that he is using the emotion of 'victim'.... ALL THIS because he knows he has no moral nor honest base from which to operate from! :giveup:

Your clear intention is to forward an anti-religious agenda that has nothing to do with conveying the truth.

Never defend! ALWAYS ATTACK! Notice the arrogant, condescending attitude. Further consider the absolute stupidity and (failed) insults he flings out... that the author of Catholic Online has "a clear intention to forward an anti-religious agenda".... hmmm. Let's see now.... Report on ex-scns who speaks of abuses they suffered = "a clear intention to forward an anti-religious agenda". AH! Yes... very clear now! Anybody who is critical of the Co$ is... = "a clear intention to forward an anti-religious agenda".

I've no doubt that readers of Catholic Online have now identified TD/Co$/DM as the real perpetrators of "a clear intention to forward an anti-religious agenda"!

The Anti-Christ perhaps.... :D

To forward on a Catholic site the vicious and false allegations of disgruntled ex-members of any religion is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Now this here is a beauty! Really Outstanding! So let's see now...

Notice how TD feels he has the (un) authority to predetermine the current 'on trial' verdict of the allegations made against the Co$! What does it likely tell us and or Catholic Online subscribers when this type of vehement yet unsubstantiated judgement and venal character assassination of witnesses is used to 'defend itself'????

Only THE GUILTY are compelled to act like this when accused of criminal activity.

TD, let us help you out here.... What he is really saying (trying to Mind Control & Manipulate) is 'To forward on a Catholic site the allegations of disgruntled ex-members of Scientology is the epitome of hypocrisy.' :whatever:

No constructive purpose is served whatsoever, and you are in fact promoting religious hatred and violence.

They just can't go 'off script'... ya kno? Really TD.... gotta hand it to you, only a severely demented cult member would throw out this accusation at a publicist for a major religion.

What I do like about it is that it is all but certain TD/DM/COS/LRH that you have just entered a new phase within the black clouds that are your future. :storm:

Your entire article is so un-Christian, it boggles the mind!

WOW.... Another of your exceptional OT abilities TD????- you, more so than Christians themselves are an expert on Christianity, it's beliefs and actions. Man... dude never ceases to amaze me! :dieslaughing:

"In our last conversation I noted that it is the firm belief of the Church of Scientology that only by all religions working together to assist mankind do we hold any hope for Man´s salvation.

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy... Get Your A*s to Word Clearing NOW!

You are FAIL on the name and meaning of JESUS. Ya see Dear Boy... He alone is the Catholic/Christian hope for man's salvation. Sorry to disappoint you Child but YOU are not Jesus. Nor is your para-military organization in any way even remotely considered of any importance, in Catholics views, an 'assistance' in "any hope for Man´s salvation'.

Are you trying to rewrite the Catholic Religion Too... ? :omg:

Your support of antireligionists and hatemongers evidences that you find some benefit in railing against and defaming a religion you know nothing about.

Oh but just HOW Catholics and the world at large really are getting to know so very much about your 'religion' Mr. Tommy Boy. Not good. Not good 'ol chap... :D

By your own admission, you have never visited one of our churches, despite a longstanding open invitation. This, sir, is most definitely the antithesis of brotherly love.

OH! The Co$ is about 'brotherly love'? My, my... learn something new every day. By the way... I don't recall ever reading those words (brotherly love) in any Scn text???? Or was that DM's additive??? :no:

I hope that you may one day find it in yourself to be more tolerant and truthful in your actions,

You're projecting Tommy. Psychology 101. :duh:

"You appear to be acting as the publicist for the hate group Anonymous and the ex-Scientologists you cite.

He/they don't need to Tommy... That's you're job... AND what a job you're doing! :thumbsup:

Your benign identification of Anonymous as an "Internet-based group" is tantamount to calling the KKK a "community-based group," without mentioning their history of white sheets, burning crosses, lynchings, violence and hatemongering against blacks, Jews and Catholics.

In fact Mr. Davis you have just paid the most outrageous insult to any and all victims of the KKK. By comparing the activities of the Chanology group of 'Anons' with the atrocities manufactured by the KKK is tantamount to telling the victims of the KKK that their aggressors were just rallying to a good cause. Flunk. Yet Well Done for showing the world just how heartless and compassionless you and your Co$ really are. :clap:

"……The "press conference" you report was not a press conference at all, but a shameless and transparent effort by plaintiffs involved in a lawsuit against the Church to flank a frivolous legal action.

No TD, that's what your Co$ abuses the press and court rooms for. Again Projection, Psy. 101. :dieslaughing:

Your obvious disappointment that, as you state, "reporters preferred to focus more attention on the two lawsuits and the work of Anonymous" than on the speakers´ stories, tells the tale; the performances from the stage were transparently coached and rehearsed to prop up the legal case.

Hmmm... wonder where you got that idea from? Isn't that exactly what you are so beautifully displaying? You're an ace Davis. ('cept we can see right through it). :eyeroll:

One member of the media left irate a few minutes into the show, remarking that "I was tricked—I thought I was coming to a news conference, not a deposition."

Now, now Tommy... Did you think nobody noticed? 'One member of the media'??? Forgot to mention which Media outlet you're referring to....??? Surely it was just hindsight. :whistling:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Did Tommy actually write it?

I am wondering, did Tommy actually write that? Or did some 'speech' writer - or writers - do it under his name? And isn't that/those person/s in deep doo doo now :lol:

Some 'body' (bodies) is(are) going to pay for that insert of foot and mouth - Who is/are the SP/s around Tommy ? ? ?

Everyone here writes just fine :D - some words I don't understand, but that has nothing to do with the writers.

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
These Catholics really seem to have their act together. Where can I get one of their books? (kidding, kidding. Raised a Catholic and am happy to see them join the education campaign.)

byte301

Crusader
The one reporter he mentioned was no doubt from The Freedumb Magazine. hahaha If it really happened at all that is.

Someone should send a link of their little expose on Marty and company to the Catholics. Now THAT publication would "boogle some minds"!

He's so full of fail I actually feel sorry for the little twit.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am wondering, did Tommy actually write that? Or did some 'speech' writer - or writers - do it under his name? And isn't that/those person/s in deep doo doo now :lol:

Some 'body' (bodies) is(are) going to pay for that insert of foot and mouth - Who is/are the SP/s around Tommy ? ? ?

Everyone here writes just fine :D - some words I don't understand, but that has nothing to do with the writers.

From the educational level of the verbiage, my guess is that DM is doing the dictation while TD is writing long hand.

This would explain the MUs that TD has and the omitted words that are glaringly missing in the letter.

It would also seem that TD cannot afford a decent artificial intelligence grammar checking program.

HCObringOrder?

The one reporter he mentioned was no doubt from The Freedumb Magazine. hahaha If it really happened at all that is.

Someone should send a link of their little expose on Marty and company to the Catholics. Now THAT publication would "boogle some minds"!

He's so full of fail I actually feel sorry for the little twit.

That was the first thing I thought.
The Freedom Rag shill who attended the indoor event with sunglasses on, as shown on the series of photos linked in another thread.

Rekenoveza

Crikey, it looks like Tommy Davis and I have something in common. :nervous:

One thing you do not have in common is being the "Spokes"person for an entire church. Eloquence is his entire job. There's nothing wrong with poor writing skills, provided you aren't supposed to be the top bureaucrat of the local word.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
One thing you do not have in common is being the "Spokes"person for an entire church. Eloquence is his entire job. There's nothing wrong with poor writing skills, provided you aren't supposed to be the top bureaucrat of the local word.

What is a spoke or spokes? Please eggsplain.

AnonKat

Crusader
Pope20Benedict.jpg

And now I will perform the holy right of exorcism for those who feel they need emancipation from galactic demons.:giggle:

Pope has powers of over 9000

RatziStarWars_300x290.jpg

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
In our last conversation I noted that it is the firm belief of the Church of Scientology that only by all religions working together to assist mankind do we hold any hope for Man´s salvation.

How many times have we heard IAS reges demand $$$ from us because Scientology is man's ONLY hope for salvation? Now TD tries to slip on the cloak of "just one more religion" with this comment? This guy is so disingenuous...

Another thing I remember from IAS reges, paraphrased: "Their hysteria is our indication of progress." TD's rants measure up to this standard. I just don't get why the CoS keeps this loose cannon on as a spokesman. Apparently they don't get any feedback from outside the CoS as to how weakly this guy comes off. (Well, there's feedback HERE, but it doesn't count.)

Blue Spirit

Stamp of Approval

How many times have we heard IAS reges demand $$$ from us because Scientology is man's ONLY hope for salvation? Now TD tries to slip on the cloak of "just one more religion" with this comment? This guy is so disingenuous...

Another thing I remember from IAS reges, paraphrased: "Their hysteria is our indication of progress." TD's rants measure up to this standard. I just don't get why the CoS keeps this loose cannon on as a spokesman. Apparently they don't get any feedback from outside the CoS as to how weakly this guy comes off. (Well, there's feedback HERE, but it doesn't count.)

T.D. probably has the IRS Stamp of Approval.

T

TheSneakster

It seems clear from the text, that T.D. sent a Dead Agent pack along with his non-responsive reply.

Those D.A. packs almost certainly have material culled from confessional sessions in them.

Sending information obtained from Confession to a staunch Catholic Deacon has got to be the ultimate blunder, if he was trying to make those speaking out look bad - it would have served to confirm that C of $ is an abusive cult that doesn't respect the sanctity of Confession.

Somebody send Tommy Davis and SP 3 medal with clusters!

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Ho Tai

Patron Meritorious
It seems clear from the text, that T.D. sent a Dead Agent pack along with his non-responsive reply.

Those D.A. packs almost certainly have material culled from confessional sessions in them.

Sending information obtained from Confession to a staunch Catholic Deacon has got to be the ultimate blunder, if he was trying to make those speaking out look bad - it would have served to confirm that C of $ is an abusive cult that doesn't respect the sanctity of Confession.

I can imagine the scenario: Distraught parents leave the Catholic Church after they discover their child had been abused by a priest. The parents hold a news conference to announce a suit against the church. The church's response is to send out their dapper front man to denounce the parents as bitter, disaffected liars. They also release to the news media recordings made in the confessional showing that one parent had had an affair and the other parent was an alcoholic, thus proving that there had been no abuse by the priest. Situation handled. :no:

Actually, I CAN'T imagine this scenario.

celtg

Patron

Isn't it amazing and quite sad that a journalist shows more respect for someone's confessions then the "church" these people left?

On a totally unrelated story;

I had a coworker who is Catholic and she told me about giving her confession, the priest asked her what her sins were and she said she had been saying bad words.
when the priest asked her to tell him what those word were she said "fuck you father". at which point she realized what she said and started to apologize while the priest was laughing hysterically!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Scientology's original letter (before using Ron's Tech to encode the message):

Dear Catholics,

You are the whole track crucifier of false, implanted savior Jesus Christ! Now you try to crucify true savior L. Ron Hubbard. If you stop now, we will turn our cheek to your crimes in true Christlike manner, even though we know you are low-toned,fucking evil priest-psych assholes.

Much Love,

Tommy Davis
Spokeshole
Church of Scientificwhatever

ps: if you don't come to your senses, we will step up our fair game and it will make the crucifixion look like disneyland.

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
I can imagine the scenario: Distraught parents leave the Catholic Church after they discover their child had been abused by a priest. The parents hold a news conference to announce a suit against the church. The church's response is to send out their dapper front man to denounce the parents as bitter, disaffected liars. They also release to the news media recordings made in the confessional showing that one parent had had an affair and the other parent was an alcoholic, thus proving that there had been no abuse by the priest. Situation handled. :no:

When you put up a datum of comparable magnitude like this one sees just how mad dog crazy the Cof$ handling are.

Who else in the world would do this shit?

Carmel

Crusader

When you put up a datum of comparable magnitude like this one sees just how mad dog crazy the Cof$ handling are.

Who else in the world would do this shit?

^^^this^^^