Tommy Davis gets Bitchslapped by .......

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Winston Smith
I don't know...not being Catholic, I find it quite funny. If I were a unsuspecting guest here I would probably laugh heartily.
Actually Winston, I edited the raunchy stuff. I was on a roll during the wee hours of the morning. Panda nabbed me reminding me that the CC was helping us at this point and didn't need insulting by way of any ex members who share the same goal right now.

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I don't know...not being Catholic, I find it quite funny. If I were a unsuspecting guest here I would probably laugh heartily.
You probably wouldn't find it so funny if you were a Catholic searching ESMB for more data on scientology, Winnie.
dove-2.jpg

PEACE

Hatsheput, I'm not Catholic either.
It's all good, thanks for editing them.
Pax vobiscum. :)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I don't think it's so much about the Catholics, who usually are pretty thick skinned about 'Catholic Jokes'/insults, but, about *us*, since the 'Church' of Scientology goes to great lengths to portray all Scientology critics/opponents as 'anti-religious' in general.

Why help them?

Zinj

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I don't think it's so much about the Catholics, who usually are pretty thick skinned about 'Catholic Jokes'/insults, but, about *us*, since the 'Church' of Scientology goes to great lengths to portray all Scientology critics/opponents as 'anti-religious' in general.

Zinj

Its called projection. You fight back with whatever ammo you got. They got nuthin.:hattip:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Okay, the decorum and integrity of this thread has been restored with duly noted admonitions about the impropriety of including the Catholic Church as a target of parody. Point taken.

We may now return to the original elegance & dignity of this thread about Tommy Davis being Bitchslapped. :hysterical:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tommy Davis seems to have been "handling" a few with *anger* of late. However stupid it looks to us, he is *drilled* and under DM's watchful eye.

Maybe DM has come up with *obvious*, that wogs are so low toned these days, that they have to add the use of the tone scale tech to the PR tech, in order for it to work - "Oh, that's it, we're too high toned for them, we need to lower our tone to anger in order to communicate effectively with them and bring them uptone".

Tommy has to be applying *something* - Whatever, it's great for the sake of truth that these guys are trying to counter the bullets with some sort of application of the "tech", as opposed to common sense.

I had a suddent thought on this - maybe the tones scale tech? He thinks all media are 1.1 so he is going into Anger???? Just a thought.

How far up that pole has he got?

I am honestly not sure. I guess I am hoping he hasn't so his lies/crimes aren't as bad.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Tommy Davis has no MU's.

I had a suddent thought on this - maybe the tones scale tech? He thinks all media are 1.1 so he is going into Anger???? Just a thought.

JPGGreetingsFromCEXcopy.jpg

Helpful Tips from Commander Ex

Yes, TommyTech is to go one-half to one tone level above the enemy. It always shatters SP's and throws them down to the bottom of the Know to Mystery scale where they are total effect, uncontrollably laughing and asking themselves repeatedly WTF is he doing?!​

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Catholic.org!

The Holy Wars have officially started! I'm betting on the Vatican myself!!
THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=35445

Scientology Responds to Catholic Online's Coverage of Press Conference
2/16/2010

Catholic Online
People should read the article at the site and post comments there. Hits on a web article improve the chances of more articles. Comments do that as well.

I'm very happy to see Tommy make a fool of himself and Scientology in front of the many thousands of Catholics a day who read this. Kudos to the Catholic Online for posting all that.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is great. They have so many enemies right now and every move they make just creates more. Damn shame. :bigcry:

Carmel

Crusader
<snip>
Yeah, FF....that's what I was referring to. Whatever he's doing, it's pretty f'cked up and working as an advantage to those who want the truth out. :)

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Are you guys idiots or what?
Why the [email protected] would you launch into this crap when the Catholics are supporting the effort to end the abuses of the CofS?
I know... it's all lulz to you but any outsider looking in will get a somewhat different idea.
I guess the CofS/OSA aren't the only footbulleteers in this fight.

Quite right Panda. Surely, joking about and all is a natural part of dealing with the various gyrations that an EX goes through and or employs to 'make life more palatable'. I do understand and often find it refreshing.

Nonetheless, we are seeing here a new phase in the investigation and subsequent criticisms of Co$ actions and abuses.

Whether Catholic or not, the simple fact at hand is that the Scilons are now taking a stab at Catholic online for the very same reasons that they have been harassing and or harming Exes.... for simply being vocal about the alarming actions of the Co$.

Again, adding some fun and wit to the game can be very useful; yet it depends on how it is done. I don't suppose that many EXes would find it very tasteful nor helpful and indeed perhaps feel as though their stories of hardship at the hands of Lcon's Co$ were but being shat on...

For Example: IF they were the targets of their own jokes- Their earnest expressions of Co$ abuse were ridiculed by others via posting cartoonish figures depicting the ABSURD EX-SCN DRAMATIZING COMPLAINER FEELING SO SORRY FOR HIS/HER DUMB ASS FOR HAVING LET THEMSELVES FALL INTO THE HANDS OF AN OBVIOUS SCAM CULT.

(Please keep in mind that *that* is not how I feel about Ex'es situations; I'm using that scenario as an example of comparable weight.)

In other words, insulting and belittling a person/s situation, (EVEN IF UNINTENTIONALLY) so as to make light or invalidate what they have to say in regards to the Co$ abuse machine.

That's what I see that these comic jokes are mostly portraying.

Having been around here a few years now... it never ceases to amaze me how some in the EX community seem to have a compulsion for playing a small, or not so small, role in making a mockery of the the effective and hard work being done to forward real results and changes in the abusive relationship between the Co$ and it's adepts.

As difficult as it is at times to deal with the Co$ brainwashing abuse machine... it is likewise a major test of one's patience and intellect to have to deal with some of the EX members whose rationale has suffered to such a degree that it almost appears that they want the situation to perpetuate.

:confused2:

Last edited: