What's new

Tommy Davis gets Bitchslapped by .......

Feral

Rogue male
Welcome wow,

Hey, maybe you're style is just a little too different for your public.

Remember that you're wading into an established neighborhood with it's own community.

Jus' sayin'

Thee art cliquish....

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
This be the meat.

Let us recrap, non-friends. If a man comes here and speak the same ideas as others but speak them with a stranger tongue, he can be OSA? And once marked with the scarlet letter by thee you trust he can be pelted with garbage and be (TIS TRUTH!) reviled?

Shame, shame. Thee be no better, methinks, than the church thou dost decry.

Hast thought not stranger speak proves obfuscation of a lesser kind? Tis possible indeed some treasure anonymity most dear.

My mucous-nosed Germanic friend, my fanged-worded sense of snow, you do me great injustice. For sooth in this moment thee betards.

What crime have I to brand with the label ESMB SP? Recrap, recrap. The Logan, say I, wants more GO and earns thus ridicule most high. 'Tis wrong? The house of God and the house of Hub, say I, perhapth deserve themselves in war, they who each hath done the black and perpetrated wrongs most foul. 'Tis wrong?

Thou reads the same words in different tongues and shuns nay the ideas but the different man.

Art thou cliqueish fags?

Honestly, a simple "Hello, I am [insert alias here] and am [Anon, Scilon, Ex, Random Guy]" in the introductory section could have done miracles before spraying, lets say, controversy all over the current threads. Could have saved you going to shakespearian lengths.

Oh, and talking in strange ways doesn't make you OSA, look at mystic. It's more of the resemblance of the way OSA trolls are usually arriving here and the way you arrived here.

And congrats for making me look up the word mucous, hadn't touched the dictionary in a long time.

That being said, now back to the main event:

Tommy Davis just footbulleted himself in epic proportions by sending a more than stupid response letter to Catholic Online who reported about critics exposing the crimes of the scientology-psychosect.

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
pope_benedict_xvi_lol.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
making planetary Clearing a reality (kinda)...

I am so proud of Tommy Davis for attacking over 1 billion people. That guy is truly insane.

On the surface it does seem insane. But that is the sheer brilliance of Tommy's ingenious strategy.

BACKGROUND: As of today, 18 February 2010, the Earth's population is calculated at 6,803,400,000. Of those, 2.2 billion (one third) are Christian. Roman Catholics represent 1.1 billion.

STRAT PLAN: Target major religions, baiting them into attacking Scientology, at which time they should be Declared suppressive and fair gamed.

After the Christian targets are met, Islam is next with 1.5 billion. Then Hinduism at 900 million, Chinese Traditionalism 400 million, Buddhism 376 million, etc. etc. etc.....

All these SPs, starting with the Pope on down, will then be deadfiled as illegal pcs.

When the CoS has disqualified 6,803,399,970, the 30,000 remaining people (scientologists current on lines or in central files) only need to be brought up to Clear in order to declare a CLEAR PLANET!

Mission accomplished, sir!

freethinker

Sponsor
Wow it just clicked! That's the one billion that Dm has claimed have been reached by Dianetics and Scientology. It's in the new Scientology News that covers the last decade where DM says the last decade was The Decade From Hell for the Merchants of Chaos.
I am so proud of Tommy Davis for attacking over 1 billion people. That guy is truly insane.

Anonycat

Crusader
All these SPs, starting with the Pope on down, will then be deadfiled as illegal pcs.

Wow, that makes sense. Frankenstein's Monster didn't do well with the villagers, but got his bride in a sequel. I hope they send out 1.1 billion declares. The post office really needs the business, as does Office Max!

That being said, now back to the main event:

Tommy Davis just footbulleted himself in epic proportions by sending a more than stupid response letter to Catholic Online who reported about critics exposing the crimes of the scientology-psychosect.

On such, we most agree.

HelluvaHoax!

Wow, that makes sense. Frankenstein's Monster didn't do well with the villagers, but got his bride in a sequel. I hope they send out 1.1 billion declares. The post office really needs the business, as does Office Max!

Bright idea to save on postage and paper.

e-Goldenrod to all people of earth.

---------------
E-DECLARE
TO: All People of Teegeack

NOTE: If you are a Scientologist and wish to opt out of future Ethics Orders and other savage Justice, please click on the UNSUBSCRIBE button below.

Dear All Mankind:

This is your last chance to come to your senses. You are hereby DECLARED to be an SP and and an enemy to yourself.

Unless you wish to lose your eternity please send a Donation to the Church of Scientology by Thursday 2pm for your correspondence course "How to Shatter the Suppressive part of yourself and set the good part Free."

ML

Tommy Davis
e-Spokesman
Church of ScientificRegistration Int'l

Welcome wow,

Hey, maybe you're style is just a little too different for your public.

Remember that you're wading into an established neighborhood with it's own community.

Jus' sayin'

Thee art cliquish....

I have no public, ferocious one, just desire to keep self unclear, to prying eyes and predictive things. How doth such desire make me clique?

Unlike thee and some, mayhap, I come not for friendship but for truth.

'Tis it true, perhaps, that thou and yours should practice tolerance for difference and read between some lines, however strange? There goes the neighborhood is nay pretty whomever speaks it.

Having said, I have read the scrolls and stories of your own devouring. My hat comes off and heart goes out; to you and yours; wife and child; may the sun smile on your faces may your faces smile forever.

HelluvaHoax!

I have no public, ferocious one, just desire to keep self unclear, to prying eyes and predictive things. How doth such desire make me clique?Unlike thee and some, mayhap, I come not for friendship but for truth.'Tis it true, perhaps, that thou and yours should practice tolerance for difference and read between some lines, however strange? There goes the neighborhood is nay pretty whomever speaks it.Having said, I have read the scrolls and stories of your own devouring. My hat comes off and heart goes out; to you and yours; wife and child; may the sun smile on your faces may your faces smile forever.

Wowiamsoawfullyunsureofwhatyouaretalkingabout!

Let's get to the bottom of this.

When you say you are not OSA, are you lying?

Wait, what is the right answer? I mean the wrong answer...I mean....

Shit, what does Ron say to do to e-detect an e-troll without an e-meter?

Anonycat

Crusader
That would be easier than running a couple power processes on all but 30,000 Teegeackians to remove suppressive BTs.

Attachments

• protest_nun.jpg
    protest_nun.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 18

Mystic

Crusader
Damn, HelluvaHoax, where are you getting all that green ink from?

And we have a boohooclam troll in this thread? Aw, that's cute. And here are the troll bosses:

celebrity-pictures-cruise-miscavige-scientology-heat.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Damn, HelluvaHoax, where are you getting all that green ink from? And we have a boohooclam troll in this thread? Aw, that's cute. And here are the troll bosses:
celebrity-pictures-cruise-miscavige-scientology-heat.jpg

:roflmao:

Fine! Wanna sign a colored ink non-proliferation treaty? I'll stop my green on white if you cease and desist on your---

Ahhhhh, never mind! I know damn well I am a total f*cking liar and will betray your purple ass and revert.

Is there a Fixed Ink Rundown available in the FZ?

FlunkedForLaughing

Patron with Honors
To Tommy Davis,

You handled the hell out of the Catholics. Good job.
You slammed his ethics IN. Atta boy.
You successfully attacked and didn't have to defend. Whooo hooo.
You dead-agented the ex-members, so the Catholics won't believe them. Excellent!

Way to go! :thumbsup: You're doing great! It worked!

Alrighty then, that target can be taken off your BP for this week. Totally handled that situation. Yessirree. You can move on to other important things.

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

FFL

HelluvaHoax!

Tommy,

Catholic entheta. It's here.
attachment.php

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

HolyShit that was funny!

Death match between the Catholic Church and the Church of Scientology could be shaping up to be a PopCornApalooza! Let's see how the fighters match up.....

* Free passage to Heaven for those of great faith vs Total Freedom for those of Great Donations.

* Free priest confessional vs Sec Check/Cash/Charge Pay-Per-Sin.

* Free demon exorcism vs $350,000 Super-Scientific Demon Blowing.

* 1.1 billion God-Fearing Catholics vs Few Dozen COB-Fearing OSA staff

Prediction: First round knockout by the victorious Catholic Church. CoS suffers massive engram by series of devastating punches (self-inflicted while its opponent was still in the opposite corner warming up before the opening bell).

Last edited: