What's new

Tommy Davis gets Bitchslapped by .......

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
attachment.php

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

HolyShit that was funny!

Death match between the Catholic Church and the Church of Scientology could be shaping up to be a PopCornApalooza! Let's see how the fighters match up.....

* Free passage to Heaven for those of great faith vs Total Freedom for those of Great Donations.

* Free priest confessional vs Cash-Confession-Pay-Per-Sin.

* Free exorcism vs $350,000 Super-Scientific BT Extermination.

* 1.1 billion God-Fearing Catholics vs Few Dozen COB-Fearing OSA staff

Prediction: First round knockout by the victorious Catholic Church. CoS suffers massive engram by series of devastating punches (self-inflicted while its opponent was still in the opposite corner warming up before the opening bell).

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Is it just me or are the "official" responses to "situations" from DM Central getting more and more off the planet?:duh:

It's like they're trying to exterminate themselves AND kill us all with belly laughs at the same time.:unsure:

Is this the new strategy?:omg:

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
RC vs COS Aftermatch Report

attachment.php

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

HolyShit that was funny!

Death match between the Catholic Church and the Church of Scientology could be shaping up to be a PopCornApalooza! Let's see how the fighters match up.....

* Free passage to Heaven for those of great faith vs Total Freedom for those of Great Donations.

* Free priest confessional vs Cash-Confession-Pay-Per-Sin.

* Free exorcism vs $350,000 Super-Scientific BT Extermination.

* 1.1 billion God-Fearing Catholics vs Few Dozen COB-Fearing OSA staff

Prediction: First round knockout by the victorious Catholic Church. CoS suffers massive engram by series of devastating punches (self-inflicted while its opponent was still in the opposite corner warming up before the opening bell).

It was reported earlier today that after 12 full seconds of fighting COS went down like a sack of potatoes after RC entered the ring. Our on the spot reporter interviewed RC after the match:

EXS: So how did you manage to end the match so soon?

RC: Not sure, I hadn't even thrown a punch.

EXS: But you must have done something?

RC: Well, I stepped into the ring and asked COS if he was ready. And before the ref could start us off, COS put his foot in his mouth.

EXS: He..in the mouth?

RC: Yeah, and then, I asked him if I could help him get it out and he shot himself in the other foot (I mean he was already having trouble trying to balance, but now that was it).

EXS: !!???

RC: So, he finally fell over, which would have been fine normally, but because his foot was in his mouth he ended up sort of kicking himself in the head -but in the inside.

EXS:

RC: He knocked himself out cold...

allthings

Patron
This thread is awesome.

I sure hope whoever is supposed to be monitoring this board for COB shows him this thread. :roflmao:

Can't wait to see what comes next from Catholic Online... and Tommy needs to keep up the good work! It's been awhile since I've seen so much fail in one piece of writing.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I sure hope whoever is supposed to be monitoring this board for COB shows him this thread. :roflmao:

Can't wait to see what comes next from Catholic Online... and Tommy needs to keep up the good work! It's been awhile since I've seen so much fail in one piece of writing.

Looks like we're gonna have to send in the "CLEANER"

_44827924_1readafp466.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
...and Jesus, I pray to you to never let Tommy Davis
be replaced as spokesman for the Church of Scientology
for surely he is doing God's work in destroying that demon worshipping cult.

priest_forever.jpg

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Commentary from Catholic Online

Here is a comment that was posted on Catholic Online, In response to the Article that is OP of this thread....

Quote:

What does "anti-religious" even mean?
Heather G | 2/18/2010
Thank you for objectively covering this press conference and for your level-headed rebuttal of Tommy Davis's rant.

I find it ironic that Mr. Davis wraps his organization and its actions (ALL of its actions) in the mantle of religious freedom, while simultaneously trying to silence freedom of speech and freedom of the press with baseless accusations of religious bigotry and hate.

It's also interesting to note that one of the statements in the "Creed of Scientology" is "That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others;" and yet their spokesman finds the need to scream "antireligious bigot!" at anyone who might express their opinions about Scientology in anything less than glowing terms.

So, is Scientology a religion or a cult?

I have no doubt that rank and file Scientologists find faith and comfort and clarity within their church and in that sense, it is certainly a religion.

However, any thinking person who looks closely at the practices of corporate Scientology must question the motives of such a cynical profit-driven.

Food for thought in the ongoing debate:

What other religions place copyright on their sacred scriptures and sue people for sharing them or discussing them publicly. Can you imagine if Christians or Jews sued people for sharing or disseminating the bible? Or Muslims suing people for sharing the Koran?

Other religions keep the sanctity of confessional and pastoral counseling as confidential. Would a priest threaten a parishioner with information learned during confession? Scientology regularly uses this confidential information to silence or discredit former members who dare to criticize the church.

What other religions hire private investigators to follow and harass critics?

I am unaware of another religion that will physically restrains "clergy" (sea org members) who wish to leave.

I am unaware of another religion that demands to know an accounting of "crimes" of those who wish to depart.

I am unaware of another religion that requires departing members to sign legal papers that say they won't speak critically of the church or write a book about it.

Though tithing and donations are de rigeur in many religions, how many require parishioners to pay increasingly large sums of money up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in order to find salvation?

In my experience, actual religions and religious people can stand up to questions about their faith. Scientology is the only "relgion" I am aware of which will not tolerate any questions about their church and accuses anyone with questions of religious intolerance, bigotry and hatred.

What is that old adage -- if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and looks like a duck...

Scientology is quacking and I'm hearing CULT not religion, loud and clear!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Is it just me or are the "official" responses to "situations" from DM Central getting more and more off the planet?:duh:

It's like they're trying to exterminate themselves AND kill us all with belly laughs at the same time.:unsure:

Is this the new strategy?:omg:

So true.
It's not the first time I've thought Tommy was trying to get us to laugh ourselves to death!:lol:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Are you guys idiots or what?
Why the f@ck would you launch into this crap when the Catholics are supporting the effort to end the abuses of the CofS?
I know... it's all lulz to you but any outsider looking in will get a somewhat different idea.
I guess the CofS/OSA aren't the only footbulleteers in this fight.

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
Why the f@ck would you launch into this crap when the Catholics are supporting the effort to end the abuses of the CofS?
I know... it's all lulz to you but any outsider looking in will get a somewhat different idea.

Hear Hear

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology

I don't know...not being Catholic, I find it quite funny. If I were a unsuspecting guest here I would probably laugh heartily.