What's new

Tommy Davis - How did he get OUT of the Sea Org? On leave? Kicked out?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
After reading Tommy Davis' arrogant, Scientologese style " no-answers " to easy questions in his deposition regarding Monique Rathbun harassment case with attorney, Ray Jeffries...I am wondering how he got to leave? He stated he was on a "leave" but would not say how that came about...Did Tommy go to the RPF? Did he endure mind cracking security checks designed to cave him in? Is Anne Archer still drinking the kool-aide thinking she is part of an ethical group? Did he lie about Jessica Feshbach having cancer? What do normal Sea Org Slaves get as a response when this happens to them and they have a spouse that is sick. I know Jamie Butterworth, an ASHO Sea Org Auditor and his wife, Andrea Lewis Butterworth, left a few years ago. I believe she had a baby. I know the family and never found out how they were able to leave. Why do some Sea Org slaves get to leave and others are caved in by Miscavige?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have some questions Ray Jeffries can ask Tommy Davis? "Mr. Davis, please pick up the cans...I'm not auditing you....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHAT HAVE YOU WITHHELD?" because according to the TECH - no one would ever want to leave Scientology or the Sea Org when there is a planet to clear"...:whistling::biggrin::wink2:

Lone Star

Crusader
I especially loved this comment from Ray regarding one of Tommy boy's answers...

"Wow! I may print that one up and frame it and put it on my wall".
:biggrin:

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have some questions Ray Jeffries can ask Tommy Davis? "Mr. Davis, please pick up the cans...I'm not auditing you....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? WHAT HAVE YOU WITHHELD?" because according to the TECH - no one would ever want to leave Scientology or the Sea Org when there is a planet to clear"...:whistling::biggrin::wink2:

This is wasted time because you wouldn´t get any read. To obtain a read it must be "real" to the questioned one and therefore the question has to be more specific. ("Blablaspabiereropsogorian" won´t produce any read by anybody too.)

Example:

"Did you commit any overts ?" ...... No .... (F/N)

"Did you steal today three red apples from the grocery at the corner ?" .... (LFBD)

"Did you punch your wife in the face today in the morning ?" ..... (LFBD)

"Did you murder your grandmother yesterday ?" ...... (LFDB)

But he didn´t commit any overts : .... No .... (F/N)

Deeana

Patron with Honors
Ray Jeffries kept his cool pretty well with a most difficult witness. Tommy was his usual self. Quite a read, nevertheless.

I figure somebody (Mummy, Daddy or step-Daddy) made a mega-donation or two that eased the way for Tommy and Jessica's "leave of absence".

I loved the part where Tommy just decided on his own to charter a private jet and fly on down to Corpus Christi, Texas in the middle of the night to "talk to his friend" John Brosseau. Yeah. Right.

AnonKat

Crusader
His mother got him away from Miscavige but he is not out by a long shot

fc_zpsc88eb25d.png

Jump

Operating teatime
This is wasted time because you wouldn´t get any read. To obtain a read it must be "real" to the questioned one and therefore the question has to be more specific. ("Blablaspabiereropsogorian" won´t produce any read by anybody too.)

Example:

"Did you steal today three red apples from the grocery at the corner ?" .... (LFBD)

"Did you murder your [STRIKE]grandmother[/STRIKE] mother-in-law yesterday ?" ...... (LFDB)

FIFY

(Ready for the Miscavige Depo...)

See: http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/01/the_strange_dea.php

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I know Jamie Butterworth, an ASHO Sea Org Auditor and his wife, Andrea Lewis Butterworth, left a few years ago. I believe she had a baby. I know the family and never found out how they were able to leave. Why do some Sea Org slaves get to leave and others are caved in by Miscavige?

I know Jamie, too. His dad, David, was a close friend & my terminal in OSA before he died from cancer. Andrea got preggers & wanted to keep the baby. Since this is against policy, they both routed out. His brother, Matt & wife, Kira, are also public's. I think his mom, Maggie, is still in the Sea Org at PAC. :)

The_Fixer

Class Clown

Example:

"Did you murder your grandmother yesterday ?" ...... (LFDB)

And they never even asked how many times he played with himself today? (Rock Slam)

Lone Star

Crusader
Just a reminder everyone.....here is the proper way to spell Mosey's attorney's name...

Ray J-e-f-f-r-e-y

No "s" at the end, and not "rie", or "erey", or "erie".

Ordinarily I'm not anal about spelling, but we should get his name right because he's the main man. The Mac Daddy of the courtroom. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Student of Trinity

Silver Meritorious Patron
I know almost nothing about law, but what I'm really hoping is that puerile gobbledegook like Davis's will only convince the judge that the Church of Scientology is a shifty crew of weasels who think they are all so smart, they should be above the law.

Testimony like Davis's ought to be even more damaging for the CofS than a forthright admission that Miscavige routinely hits people. It's about as convincing as an admission would be, that Miscavige does in fact hit people — because if he didn't, the denial would have been along the lines of 'David Miscavige doesn't hit people,' instead of Davis's convoluted rhetoric. What makes it worse is that, where a damaging admission would at least have implied honesty, Davis's bizarre evasions suggest that the CofS can't be trusted to tell the truth about which way is up. It ought to undermine everything else the church says, as well.

I know Jamie, too. His dad, David, was a close friend & my terminal in OSA before he died from cancer. Andrea got preggers & wanted to keep the baby. Since this is against policy, they both routed out. His brother, Matt & wife, Kira, are also public's. I think his mom, Maggie, is still in the Sea Org at PAC. :)
I think this is a popular get out of jail card now amongst SO types it is quite frequently used - and it can get you out in days, they just don't want another law suit. from what I understand both parents are out.

Mimsey

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Why do some Sea Org slaves get to leave and others are caved in by Miscavige?

A large part depends on whether the SO member has family or friends outside the SO who could make trouble if the SO member is held against his will.

ADDING: DM's nightmare scenario would be for an outside person to assert that an SO member is being held against his will, police showing up to check on the person, and the person saying "Yes, I AM being held against my will, please help me!"

AnonKat

Crusader
Just a reminder everyone.....here is the proper way to spell Mosey's attorney's name...

Ray J-e-f-f-r-e-y

No "s" at the end, and not "rie", or "erey", or "erie".

Ordinarily I'm not anal about spelling, but we should get his name right because he's the main man. The Mack Daddy of the courtroom. :biggrin:

http://www.sjmlawyers.com/attorneys/ray-b-jeffrey

Ray-Headshot.jpg

Ray B. Jeffrey

Partner
Jeffrey & Mitchell, P.C.

2631 Bulverde Road, Suite #105
Bulverde, TX 78163

Telephone: 830.438.8935
Fax: 830.438.4958
Email: [email protected]

Daisy

Patron with Honors
On leave? No, don't believe it. And why Austin? Because Jessica's mom moved there? Left a couple of missions, she was the mission holder, and moved to Texas? Wonder what excuse she had to all the scilons she knew back in the San Francisco Bay Area? My quess is they were taken off as Miscaviges's team by DM.

Trying to make people believe that Jessica had cancer. That would have to mean the Feshback family knows the truth. At least Jessica's mom Cindy would have to know the truth. Tommy and Jessica know where some bodies are buried too.

Hey Jess, you're husband is an a## kissing boy. Never would I thought you would marry someone like him. I knew your type, it certainly isn't Tommy boy.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I agree - Tommy Davis and Jessica Feshbach were kicked out - and sworn to secrecy. Scientology spread the rumor about the cancer to deflect that he was canned. Tommy Davis knows too much and that is why Miscavige did not hole him up! On another note - Read the deposition of Alan Cartwright where he will not call Captain David Miscavige - Captain....it is some good Scientology spin!

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Is there a transcript of what Tommy had to say?

With my hearing impediment, I find it almost impossible to decipher that audio clip.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I'm trying to rack my brains. I am pretty sure that in 2004 when Jessica was married to ??? Rodriguez (forgot his first name), she was getting cancer treatment. Her hair was falling out and she wore a bandana on her head for a while. I used to see her a lot at PAC area. Just sayin'