What's new

Tommy Davis - How did he get OUT of the Sea Org? On leave? Kicked out?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes - go to Tony Ortega's Blog and read the entire deposition regarding Ray Jeffrey questioning the Scientology goons that keep the scam alive! You will find it easily!! Ray Jeffrey is relentless!! He demands to call Captain David Miscavige "Captain" and the mafia/Scientology attorney's are howling cuz he is winning!! LOL

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I'm trying to rack my brains. I am pretty sure that in 2004 when Jessica was married to ??? Rodriguez (forgot his first name), she was getting cancer treatment. Her hair was falling out and she wore a bandana on her head for a while. I used to see her a lot at PAC area. Just sayin'

You are correct, Bea. All those people claiming Jessica never had cancer are blowing smoke up their asses. She was treated for cancer (lymphoma of the head) sometime in the mid to late 90s. It's why her parents, Cindy & Joe, became annual contributors of the Samuel Waxman Cancer Research Foundation in NY.

Jessica was married to Andres Rodriguez in 2003. Last I heard, he was Senior C/S WUS. I don't know when they divorced.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just a reminder everyone.....here is the proper way to spell Mosey's attorney's name...

Ray J-e-f-f-r-e-y

No "s" at the end, and not "rie", or "erey", or "erie".

Ordinarily I'm not anal about spelling, but we should get his name right because he's the main man. The Mack Daddy of the courtroom. :biggrin:
"mac daddy"

Jshades5

Hello everyone,

I hate to drop in abruptly. I'm a new ex-scientologist, and I want to get rid of my crap (emeters and congresses) so I can get my life back and recover some of the money that I gave to this scam of a "church". Any ideas?? Can some one point me in the correct direction?:no:

AnonKat

Crusader
Hello everyone,

I hate to drop in abruptly. I'm a new ex-scientologist, and I want to get rid of my crap (emeters and congresses) so I can get my life back and recover some of the money that I gave to this scam of a "church". Any ideas?? Can some one point me in the correct direction?:no:

Welcome JShades5 and try E-bay, but it will be penny's compared to what you paid for the lot

Hello everyone,

sell it on ebay. A good working mk 7 quantum is worth about a grand, perhaps a bit more if the silver cert hasn't expired. The congresses are a tougher sell. Older tapes, reel to reel, older editions of books can get some $ but the basic's versions aren't worth much, except to a newbie who is trying to save a buck. Mimsey

Edwardo

Patron with Honors
Hello everyone,

I didn't have any meters, but I had the Basics and Congresses. The binders were all piled up in the boxroom and it irritated my wife.

In the end, I hid two binders in every large trash bag I put outside. It took quite a few weeks but they all got taken.

I don't think the money I might have gotten would have been worth trying to sell them, then packing them up and lugging them to the post office.

If I had been a bit braver/more energetic I might have put them all in the car and then dumped them outside the org.

I don't think there is any market for CD binders or books, but it might be worth trying to sell your meters on Ebay, as Anonkat said.

I am pleased that after I woke up and left (finally), I wrote to any church friends, and replied to all the church email I received, giving my honest observations with excerpts and links to the best authoritative material on the abuses.

Only two friends definitely woke up because of this. Most people disconnected or emailed back and forth for a while before stopping writing to me (now I get are no more Scn email, letters or mags!). There are a few Scns I see sometimes at work - I told them my observations of the horrors as well, but I finally said I wouldn't talk to them about Scn any more unless they first spoke to me about it. So we don't talk about it for now. I am waiting for them to wake up as the nooses tighten on the fewer and fewer remaining necks. Hopefully one day soon they will come to me looking sheepish/anguished.

ForLease

Maximus Squirrel
Yes - go to Tony Ortega's Blog and read the entire deposition regarding Ray Jeffrey questioning the Scientology goons that keep the scam alive! You will find it easily!! Ray Jeffrey is relentless!! He demands to call Captain David Miscavige "Captain" and the mafia/Scientology attorney's are howling cuz he is winning!! LOL

The Captain stuff is truly hilarious.

AnonKat

Crusader
The Captain stuff is truly hilarious.

captain-david-miscavige.jpg

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello everyone,

WELCOME JSHADES!!! :party::party::party::heartflower::heartflower::heartflower::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::flowers2::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::cheers: Let me tell you my experience with 800 lbs of books, lectures - I had it all plus two e-meters I never used!! I tried to sell it on E-Bay - not one hit or offer! The stuff is valueless and your best bet is to take the entire lot to the city dump and destroy all of it. You don't want to donate it to any organization because they will just throw it away. The Library campaign was a total failure - the Libraries threw them out and there are very few books in any Library's across the globe - check that out for yourself. Scientology books and artifacts have no value whatsoever due to the enforced buying thru the years by the cult of Scientology!! DUMP IT!! It will blow a lot of charge!! Welcome and feel free to tell your story!!

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are correct, Bea. All those people claiming Jessica never had cancer are blowing smoke up their asses. She was treated for cancer (lymphoma of the head) sometime in the mid to late 90s. It's why her parents, Cindy & Joe, became annual contributors of the Samuel Waxman Cancer Research Foundation in NY.

Jessica was married to Andres Rodriguez in 2003. Last I heard, he was Senior C/S WUS. I don't know when they divorced.

so, the 2011 cancer story which is a lie doesn't count because she supposedly had cancer a decade or two ago... or something. jessica never had cancer, regarding the shore story that people got told as to the reason they vanished in 2011. you certainly have a crass approach to pretending to set the record straight, especially since you didn't.