What's new

Tommy Davis I know that you are not telling the truth in front of the running camera

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
He Did Lose It

I like the disapproving look from the hot chick behind him.

But wasn't he just mocking it up? I can't be bothered to dig up the original video, but I thought he was just yelling at Sweeney because he wanted to, rather than genuinely losing it. As a PR on the front lines, he must have done hundreds of hours of tone scale drills. After you've done enough of them, it's not like it's hard to display any tone level in a split second, especially one below your own chronic one.
Paul

It is clear to me that he really did lose it, and that was No mocked up tone.

Of course for a guy like Tommy somewhere below death on the Tone Scale
Anger is really high; also higher than his necessary 1.1 Covertly Hostile tone he would be using standardly in interviews.

Someone already mentioned it, but Robot Tommy's stats of 20,000 staff and
8000 groups/organizations amount to two-and-one-half per Org.
So let's see, that would be one Tech person, one Admin person
and a 10-year-old receptionist ??
Is that funny or what ? :lol: :lol:

This guy gets funnier almost everytime he speaks !!!
DM must have a picture of him up on his shooting range target board ! :lol:

We need an OT with us to go snope on their coversations. Only problem is he'd probably give himself away by laughing. :lol:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Same here

Every time I see Tommi Davis LIE in front of the camera.....words can not express my disdain! My feelings run from anger, rage, "how can you be so STUPID", WTF, "wake up , you idiot"..... I'm sure you all reading here have similar emotions. He is such a complete robotic.......again the right words elude me!

Same here -

What a skanky &*^&*%^% LIAR !
Get a REAL job Tommy, in the REAL world.
Try living one day, like the non-elite in your pc of $#!= church. :angry:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
yes, and Marcus, his comments here about Sea Org staff being volunteers are lies as well.
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/church-of-scientology-accused-of-abuse-20100212

Hello OSA lurkers,

may you please tell Mr. Davis that I know exactly that he is not telling the truth when he is stating here

http://cbs2.com/video/?id=127433

"Their claims are utterly baseless....." and I know that he knows that he is not telling the truth here.
I'm so glad that I have a job where I really can help people and don't have to lie in order to protect criminal actions and abuses.
I feel so pitty for you Mr. Davis. Do you like your job?

And you OSA guys can tell him, that I will continue my fight until every single abuse and crime against my family has reached every single person on this planet and every crime your church has committed against my family was judged in front of the appropriate court.

Ask him if he has the guts to tell me his fairy tales into the face and listen to my answers - and if he tries to use my father to work against me he should be very carefull, because he is not telling the truth and is holding important parts of the story back and I can and will prove this. I have no fear to tell every little bit of my family story. If it is neccessary I will have my sister on my side and she can tell even more about him and his actions against our family. Until now there is only a small part of the whole story in the public - so be carefull to use any lies or halftruths. If you do so I will go into the very detail and this will be even more bad PR for your abusive organization. Until now I did not tell the whole thing in respect for my father -well but if you use him against me I will not hesitate to use the full story in order to get justice for my brother Uwe, my sister and my mother.

Scientology didn't work at all for my family this is the truth Mr. Davis! And who are you to tell people who were abused in such a mean way by your so called "church" that there is nothing wrong with your cult?

You have no dignity at all and you are so ruthless.

If you know that you are not telling the truth in my opinion you are a criminal person. Then you deserve to go to jail one day.

If you are so brainwashed that you can't see the truth you are a very poor guy like my father. Then I hope one day you will wake up.

Free yourself from Hubbards mental cage Mr. Thommy Davis and if you have the guts call me I'm sure you allready know my number. I will listen to you - are you able to listen to me?

Love
Markus Stuckenbrock

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
title

Ass Clown
Butt Monkey
Righteously Indignant
Moron
Idiot
Pompous Ass
Deceit Incarnated
Liar Liar
DM Tool
Bullshitter
Always Attack
Overwhelm Approach
Pretentious Pawn
Soggy Sod
Noise Maker
Distraction Doll

Try "LOSING IT!"

My favorite Tommy clip is the one wjhere he is interviewed after the big revelation in the SP Times last June, the one where he uses "liberated language" profusely and calls Marty Rathbun and the other Cof$ defectors who went public "psychotic" and words to the effect of them betraying some sort of trust and how DM never slapped anyone around.

Pete

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
David Miscavige and Tommy Davis-low morality of Scientology leaders

Force always attracts men of low morality.
Albert Einstein

AnonKat

Crusader
Tommy does his mom

davis.jpg

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tommy Davis parody tune

Tommy Davis, tune of Johnny Angel

Tommy Davis, Tommy Davis,
You’re an asshole to me.

Tommy Davis, how I loathe him,
How I bristle when he passes by
Everytime he’s interviewed
His mouth begins to lie.

Tommy Davis, you’ll be busted,
It’s a habit DM can’t resist,
To assign conditions below non exist.

Daves’ in Hades, as his church fades away
He knows that he can’t flea, and wonder’s how the jail will be
As his jury, waits to deliberate
DM will contemplate
To put all of the weight
On Tommy Davis

I pity him,
And I hope that someday he’ll break free
And then he’ll see how much fun having freedom can be.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
ROFLMAO

Tommy Davis, tune of Johnny Angel

You’re an asshole to me.

Tommy Davis, how I loathe him,
How I bristle when he passes by
Everytime he’s interviewed
His mouth begins to lie.

Tommy Davis, you’ll be busted,
It’s a habit DM can’t resist,
To assign conditions below non exist.

Daves’ in Hades, as his church fades away
He knows that he can’t flea, and wonder’s how the jail will be
As his jury, waits to deliberate
DM will contemplate
To put all of the weight
On Tommy Davis

I pity him,
And I hope that someday he’ll break free
:roflmao: :thumbsup: :D

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Try "LOSING IT!"

My favorite Tommy clip is the one wjhere he is interviewed after the big revelation in the SP Times last June, the one where he uses "liberated language" profusely and calls Marty Rathbun and the other Cof$ defectors who went public "psychotic" and words to the effect of them betraying some sort of trust and how DM never slapped anyone around.

Pete

It's one of my favorites, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-odxyHlqYg8

oakley73

Patron
what does his mother think

I know Tommy's mother is a Scientologist too... but she doesn't seem to active as like KIdman (both are what I would think in the blackmail only followers) but Tommy is such a liar and such an asshole what does mrs Archer think at all

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I would not be at all surprised if he gets 'outed' by the media as a liar for hire, and is made the subject of a documentary himself.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
no you didn't just say that, DID YOU??????!!!!!!

Anne Archer is a MILF. She still has it.

HolyHell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
If you can keep it up while thinking of a miniature lying Tommy Davis traveling thru her birth canal.....you are a Freaky Hubbard Hardcore OT 69 Superstud Motherfucker (in the fullest sense of the word)!!!! :roflmao:

byte301

Crusader
I know Tommy's mother is a Scientologist too... but she doesn't seem to active as like KIdman (both are what I would think in the blackmail only followers) but Tommy is such a liar and such an asshole what does mrs Archer think at all

Nicole Kidman hasn't been a scilon since her and TC divorced. I actually wonder if she was ever really on board. I know she did courses, etc. But she wouldn't have if she hadn't hooked up with TC most likely. Just like Katie Holmes.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's quite an image

HolyHell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
If you can keep it up while thinking of a miniature lying Tommy Davis traveling thru her birth canal.....you are a Freaky Hubbard Hardcore OT 69 Superstud Motherfucker (in the fullest sense of the word)!!!! :roflmao:

You went and spoiled if for me. Now, if I ever did get to meet Anne Archer, and for whatever reason was able to get lucky with her, if what you said were to cross my mind it would be fizzle instead of fireworks. Of course, an even more repulsive thought would be to put your tongue where little Tommy came out. What a cringe factor ... I would be looking for one of those critters to come forth like that movie Alien with Sigourney Weaver.

Meanwhile, that other gal, the one on the left (to Anne's right) is one heck of a hottie, who is she?

Pete