What's new

Tommy Davis I know that you are not telling the truth in front of the running camera

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
what do do with this image

tommy_davis.jpg

What do do with this image ... someone who has the skills should do an animated morphing, where this picture of Tommy turns into the dilophosaur from Jurassic Park ... that is, the one that displayed and spit the black gunk into Nedry's face.

Pete

allthings

Patron
What do do with this image ... someone who has the skills should do an animated morphing, where this picture of Tommy turns into the dilophosaur from Jurassic Park ... that is, the one that displayed and spit the black gunk into Nedry's face.

Pete

my favourite is the motivational that says "WHO TALKING? TOMMY TALKING."

Tommytalking.jpg

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, it is extraordinarily difficult to capture the essence of Tommy Davis in words. It might be fun to run a contest:

ANNOUNCING!!!
CONTEST!!!!
SWEEPSTAKES!!!!!

DESCRIBE TOMMY DAVIS
IN TWO (2) WORDS OR LESS

Here is my entry: EVIL MORON

Douche Bag
or
Whack Job

Gadfly

Crusader
Yes, it is extraordinarily difficult to capture the essence of Tommy Davis in words. It might be fun to run a contest:

ANNOUNCING!!!
CONTEST!!!!
SWEEPSTAKES!!!!!

DESCRIBE TOMMY DAVIS
IN TWO (2) WORDS OR LESS

Ass Clown
Butt Monkey
Righteously Indignant
Moron
Idiot
Pompous Ass
Deceit Incarnated
Liar Liar
DM Tool
Bullshitter
Always Attack
Overwhelm Approach
Pretentious Pawn
Soggy Sod
Noise Maker
Distraction Doll

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

ANNOUNCING!!!
CONTEST!!!!
SWEEPSTAKES!!!!!

DESCRIBE TOMMY DAVIS
IN TWO (2) WORDS OR LESS

Successful Scientology

Zinj

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Myfairgame Islame

(I say this is only 2 words...if you don't like it WriteaKR Onmewhydontya!) :D

Last edited:

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron

ANNOUNCING!!!
CONTEST!!!!
SWEEPSTAKES!!!!!

DESCRIBE TOMMY DAVIS
IN TWO (2) WORDS OR LESS

Carpark puddle.

(explanation: shallow and oily)

byte301

Crusader
Pond scum.

But look on the bright side. We'd rather have him lying on camera then off camera. That way we have all the lies documented for all the world to see. And hopefully a jury of his peers will see it all too one fine day.

auntpat

Patron with Honors
That Picture

That screaming picture of tommy alwys reminds me of the "you will die, alone, in the dark" guy.:omg:

Last edited:

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Exactly

That screaming picture of tommy alwys reminds me of the "you will die, alone, in the dark" guy.:omg:

It is the insane, crazy look of extreme fanaticism.

And I would only say "poor guy" about Thommy......

Love
Markus

smartone

My Own Boss
Every time I see Tommi Davis LIE in front of the camera.....words can not express my disdain! My feelings run from anger, rage, "how can you be so STUPID", WTF, "wake up , you idiot"..... I'm sure you all reading here have similar emotions. He is such a complete robotic.......again the right words elude me!

Ah, but you're forgetting that when actual evidence is shown that he IS lying, he'll wish he didn't say those things on camera. :D

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Exactly! And when COB busts chronic LIAR Tommy Davis again he will be sent to Int Solitary Confinement where he will LIE alone, in the dark.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I like the disapproving look from the hot chick behind him.

But wasn't he just mocking it up? I can't be bothered to dig up the original video, but I thought he was just yelling at Sweeney because he wanted to, rather than genuinely losing it. As a PR on the front lines, he must have done hundreds of hours of tone scale drills. After you've done enough of them, it's not like it's hard to display any tone level in a split second, especially one below your own chronic one.

Paul

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I like the disapproving look from the hot chick behind him.

But wasn't he just mocking it up? I can't be bothered to dig up the original video, but I thought he was just yelling at Sweeney because he wanted to, rather than genuinely losing it. As a PR on the front lines, he must have done hundreds of hours of tone scale drills. After you've done enough of them, it's not like it's hard to display any tone level in a split second, especially one below your own chronic one.

Paul

I used to see that girl around. A real cold hearted scio. But as far as tone scale drilling, he's probably lost the ability to figure out what emotion he should be having.