Tommy Davis says Disconnection is a COS policy!!!!!

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Wonder what else he's going to change his mind about?

Yes we do systematically abuse kids?

Yes we force abortions?

Yes we just get in peoples way in disasters?

Yes it's church policy to beat up staff?

Scn.Hun

Patron
Here is the transcript of the video. Maybe someone can check it for errors.

Paul Radio: PR

Tommy Davis: TD

Larry Anderson: LA

PR: This is Radio Paul and today I am gonna cover the scientology denial of disconnection that Tommy Davis and a lawyer covered on Anderson Cooper.

Now there is an other Anderson out there, Larry Anderson, and in that taped discussion Tommy Davis admitted in detail that Larry Anderson would be disconnected, and that it was the policy of scientology to do such. So I am going to invite you to listen to that audio clip and then watch some clips in comparison and it becomes undeniable, and I wish Anderson Cooper had covered this when he'd done his show, because it catches Tommy Davis in the act without any room for wiggling in lying about the disconnection policy. Please watch.

Larry Anderson's tape:

LA: I've been in the church in 33 years.

TD: Yeah

LA: It's not delivering what I expected it to do and be for me, and I've decided I no longer want to be a scientologist. And since I put a lot of money on account, I want that money back. And I'll go my merry way. You said, in order to do that, first we needed to have a meeting. So lets do the meeting, and then get to point "B", directly.

TD: OK.

LA: I just stated my goals. ... I am here on this meeting,

TD: Yeah, understood, no problem. Yeah, I guess primarily I was just, been that this not something you have expressed before.

LA: No, that's incorrect. It has been expressed for the last two years, in great detail that ...

TD: Doubt concerns, wavering and so on so forth yes, but I am leaving an I want my money ...

LA: Yes

TD: That's definitively you haven't said before which is obviously different then, I have doubts, I have concerns, I am not sure, you know, whatever, I am upset or I don't wanna continue, or you know these kinds of things. These are different. Obviously there is ramifications of doing, you know, what you're saying. You know, what is expulsion of the church, and so, you know, you are no longer be in association with scientologists and things like that. And I don't know ...

LA: Clarify what you have said, that I ...

TD: You can talk to anybody you want to, ...

LA: Yeah

TD: You can talk to anybody you want to, ...

LA: To your point where you said that I can no longer have associations with scientologists.

TD: You wouldn't for the fact that it's church policy when someone takes repayment they are expelled from the church.

CNN's American Morning:

TD: It is not true. There isn't any such policy in the church that's dictating who people should or should not be in communication with.

Larry Anderson's tape:

LA: ... you said that I can no longer have associations with scientologists.

TD: You wouldn't for the fact that it's church policy when someone takes repayment they are expelled ...

CNN's American Morning:

TD: It is not true. There isn't any such policy in the church that's dictating who people should or should not be in communication with.

Larry Anderson's tape:

TD: ... you are no longer be in association with scientologists and things like that.

Anderson Cooper 360:

Lawyer: It isn't the church saying, you can't talk to this person ...

Larry Anderson's tape:

LA: ... you said that I can no longer have associations with scientologists.

TD: You wouldn't for the fact that it's church policy when someone takes repayment they are expelled ...

etc.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tommy can't keep up with his lies. First he lies out of his mouth, then he lies out of his ass. It's hard to know what the ass is doing when he's sitting on it.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Anderson Cooper should have him back on the show to discuss this with tommy. Maybe he's already planning on it, but just waiting until after Mike Rinder is available for an interview so he can also make an appearance.:drama: