What's new

Tommy Davis secretly recorded discussing disconnection

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious

I listened to all of it. Remarkable.

His method of communication is what can best be described as:

AMBIGUOUSLY WEAVING INNUENDO, THREADED WITH RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION FOR PUNCTUATION BETWEEN SPORADIC OUTBURSTS OF STATISTICAL FAKERY.

Honest people do not speak like that.

Honest people are not considered for the position of spokesclam.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
It would be interesting if Anne Archer, aka the Tommy Mommy, woke up and came out guns-a-blazin' with high priced lawyers to extract her little Tommy from the int base hole, if that is where he is. Meanwhile, even if Tommy wanted to leave, I think that DM would have him shot, literally, if he tried. Because of his fanaticism he has exhibited, I suspect he could do far more damage than even Mike Rinder or the evil Kingpin Rathbone if he split and went public.

I was just thinking ... perhaps someone could make a pull string or push button Tommy bobblehead, with genuine recordings, saying shit like "FUCKING PSYCHOTIC!" and "WHOLE TRACK PRISON WARDEN" and "I'M ANGRY! I'M REAL ANGRY!" or wtf he has said in the heat of the moment that is nowmaking its way around the web.

Pete

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
. . .
Some people would rather lie and put up with the abuse from the Co$, even if they don't like the game, than go through the painful experience of disconnection and trauma of losing their friends, family, the only life they have known for years.....most if not all of their life, so far, and the threat of losing what they think, or have been programmed to believe, is their eternity. It's too much for them to face or deal with.

That's an interesting point. So even among the Scientologists remaining in the cult, quite a few could still be 'in' for the good of family, and not doing the Hubbardian thing of neglecting family for the good of the cult.

That's a hell of a withhold, though, isn't it?

Makes you wonder what proportion of oatees actually believe in what the cult says it's doing... and how many are just hiding in plain sight. To a Hubbardite, of course, they're PTS and this can only lead to another round of witch-hunting.

Scientology has destroyed itself.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
Maybe this guy opened eyes for Tommy.....I think after this, Tommy only did one more job (think with one of Martys friends)......and maybe the doubt start to rise and rise inside of Tommy-and we all know ,what happens then-H O L E. best way to exorcise doubt out(head)-to put person in (hole)......

Big hello from LRHs Bulgraviya.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I was just thinking ... perhaps someone could make a pull string or push button Tommy bobblehead, with genuine recordings, saying shit like "FUCKING PSYCHOTIC!" and "WHOLE TRACK PRISON WARDEN" and "I'M ANGRY! I'M REAL ANGRY!" or wtf he has said in the heat of the moment that is nowmaking its way around the web.Pete

Totally Hilarious!!

The Tommy Doll
(Push my boutonniere!)

main-ken-through-the-years.jpg

"Thanks for pushing my button. I can talk!"
"And I can say crazy stuff and lie with a straight face!"

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
. . . I was just thinking ... perhaps someone could make a pull string or push button Tommy bobblehead, with genuine recordings, saying shit like "FUCKING PSYCHOTIC!" and "WHOLE TRACK PRISON WARDEN" and "I'M ANGRY! I'M REAL ANGRY!" or wtf he has said in the heat of the moment that is nowmaking its way around the web.

Pete

Heh! I was working on a drinking game: 1 shot for every "you know", 2 shots for every "so on and so forth", and a skull for every mention of "mother" or "brother" - but I much prefer your idea.

What is it with that endless use of "you know" - is it some sort of nervous conversational tic or is it an attempt to manufacture agreement?

Maybe this guy opened eyes for Tommy.....I think after this, Tommy only did one more job (think with one of Martys friends)......and maybe the doubt start to rise and rise inside of Tommy-and we all know ,what happens then-H O L E. best way to exorcise doubt out(head)-to put person in (hole)......

Big hello from LRHs Bulgraviya.

I doubt it, if you listen to him he's as delusional as they come, he's still neck deep in the mindfuck. Tommy Davis is the equivalent of a North Korean Soldier who believes North Korea is a ethically superior utopia and the rest of the world is a barren wasteland of subhumans. He seems like he's on the edge of a nervous breakdown to me, which is the best time for his brain to be scrambled even more by Hubbard's meat grinder.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
What is it with that endless use of "you know" - is it some sort of nervous conversational tic or is it an attempt to manufacture agreement?

Infinite, you know it's Tommy's way of attempting to enforce HIS reality onto someone, don't you see? :coolwink:

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
I doubt it, if you listen to him he's as delusional as they come, he's still neck deep in the mindfuck. Tommy Davis is the equivalent of a North Korean Soldier who believes North Korea is a ethically superior utopia and the rest of the world is a barren wasteland of subhumans. He seems like he's on the edge of a nervous breakdown to me, which is the best time for his brain to be scrambled even more by Hubbard's meat grinder.

OK,but I always look GOOD in people...so I just hope that,on one moment,he have to ask himself (maybe before sleep,under shower,while making sandwich,stopping at red light...), "that guy did not say anything bad about $ci-he just says there are few policies that are wrong...and yeah,he is right-it would be better without them...".... and after few times.....who knows....I really don't think that TD is stupid,maybe deluded,so at one point he must wake up!!! (hope so):biggrin:
big hello from LRHs Bulgraviya.

OK,but I always look GOOD in people...so I just hope that,on one moment,he have to ask himself (maybe before sleep,under shower,while making sandwich,stopping at red light...), "that guy did not say anything bad about $ci-he just says there are few policies that are wrong...and yeah,he is right-it would be better without them...".... and after few times.....who knows....I really don't think that TD is stupid,maybe deluded,so at one point he must wake up!!! (hope so):biggrin:
big hello from LRHs Bulgraviya.

Good? Tommy Davis thinks it's his job to destroy families to protect a cult created by self-servicing piece of shit con man. He's so far gone that he's equating people who are being honest about what they experienced and witnessed while in the cult to Nazis.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Totally Hilarious!!

The Tommy Doll
(Push my boutonniere!)

Do you have the skills to do a virtual, computer version of a push button via mouse click Tommy doll that talks? Clip the audio from a few youtubes of Tommy, perhaps 12 or 15 of his best lines, and, in addition to playing one per mouse click and doing some head bobbling while he is talking, the last step before the virtual Tommy doll goes silent would be to randomize for the next selection, just to keep it interesting. I believe it has the potential to go viral ... especially if it is picked up by WWP and the Villiage Voice.

Pete

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

I listened to all of it. Remarkable.

His method of communication is what can best be described as:

AMBIGUOUSLY WEAVING INNUENDO, THREADED WITH RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION FOR PUNCTUATION BETWEEN SPORADIC OUTBURSTS OF STATISTICAL FAKERY.

Honest people do not speak like that.

Well, scientology is not honest and can not honestly be represented so they have to lie or they have nothing they CAN say.

TG1

Angelic Poster
It would be interesting if Anne Archer, aka the Tommy Mommy, woke up and came out guns-a-blazin' with high priced lawyers to extract her little Tommy from the int base hole, if that is where he is.

I don't see that happening. I think her gonads dried up a long time ago. She is either hysterical or a shrew on every Scientology video I've ever seen. The video of her with John Sweeney when she was so highly offended by him was ... ghastly!

These people have become little DM-bots. He's angry. So they're angry. They're VERY angry.

Ick.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
The fact that 'Lil Tommy got recorded secretly, shows what a tight ship OSA is running these days. Somebody will be paying dearly for that mistake.

FoTi

Crusader
Totally Hilarious!!

The Tommy Doll
(Push my boutonniere!)

Do you have the skills to do a virtual, computer version of a push button via mouse click Tommy doll that talks? Clip the audio from a few youtubes of Tommy, perhaps 12 or 15 of his best lines, and, in addition to playing one per mouse click and doing some head bobbling while he is talking, the last step before the virtual Tommy doll goes silent would be to randomize for the next selection, just to keep it interesting. I believe it has the potential to go viral ... especially if it is picked up by WWP and the Villiage Voice.

Pete

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!!

PTSPal

Patron with Honors
:nervous::duh: - OK, 2.7 million people regd into an org I can see, but 150,000 registered VMs? Really???
I'd love to see that registry...This should be something they can prove out...Hey OSA, PR Tip, make that registry public!!!:thumbsup::clap:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't think Tommy Davis can lie convincingly at all. The nervous expressions, the hesitation before answering, and the non-answers attest to that.

Perhaps DM doing a cram on TR-L, the L being for Lie ... the training routine for lying convincingly. Of course, if you want to lie convincingly, it helps to believe what you are saying while you are saying it ... in otherwords, if you want to lie convincingly, it helps to be a psychotic, psychopathic/sociopathic/compulsive liar.

Pete

freethinker

Sponsor
I think Tommy is and will probably have an additonal 5-10 years added to his RPF assignment for the the posting of it on the internet:coolwink:
The fact that 'Lil Tommy got recorded secretly, shows what a tight ship OSA is running these days. Somebody will be paying dearly for that mistake.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Heh! I was working on a drinking game: 1 shot for every "you know", 2 shots for every "so on and so forth", and a skull for every mention of "mother" or "brother" - but I much prefer your idea.

Freudian Slip for a Scientologist who is supposed to Know-How-To-Know.

He knows he doesn't know what he's talking about, but hopes that others do, you know?