What's new

Tommy Davis secretly recorded discussing disconnection

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Do you have the skills to do a virtual, computer version of a push button via mouse click Tommy doll that talks? Clip the audio from a few youtubes of Tommy, perhaps 12 or 15 of his best lines, and, in addition to playing one per mouse click and doing some head bobbling while he is talking, the last step before the virtual Tommy doll goes silent would be to randomize for the next selection, just to keep it interesting. I believe it has the potential to go viral ... especially if it is picked up by WWP and the Villiage Voice.
Pete

Sooooo cool!

Thank God I don't know how to do web-based video, animation and editing, because I would be tinkering all day turning out mini-spoof films on Scientology. LOL.

But, I think there is a web-based link where you can throw up the static image and insert your own (or an actor's) mouth talking, saying the words. It gives a real (live-action) feel to it when the mouth-teeth-lips-tongue shape and articulate the words! Very funny stuff.

If they were reduced down to emoti-con size (with Tommy's head) a whole array of them could end up bring used to punctuate messages and posts. For example, someone is posting about their jealous boyfriend who doesn't let her go out with the girls to party. INSERT TOMMY-CON: with click-audible: "He's the whole track prison warden!!!"

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
After listening to this tape a couple of times now, I think the meeting could have been handled in five minutes or less. All Tommy had to say was: "do this or you will never see your family again".

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
"We can help you get another job."

After listening to this tape a couple of times now, I think the meeting could have been handled in five minutes or less. All Tommy had to say was: "do this or you will never see your family again".

Great point!

BREAKDOWN OF TOMMY DAVIS' 60 MINUTE MEETING

(0:00:45): Inform party of imminent disconnection from family members. Then state: "there is nothing more to think or talk about."

(0:59:00): Manipulative attempt to handle party with interwoven veiled threats and pretended spiritual or financial help (e.g. "we can help you get another job")

(0:00:15): Take off microphone, throw it down, storm out of interview.

By the way, what "church" tells a hard working man to quit their job because they don't like their employer?