Tommy Davis

This is Little Bo Peeps Father.Thank you for saying how also we as a family feel listening to the sickening lies that Tommy Davis can so freely put forward. in his response to media questions ,it is interesting how certain people who speak up are suddenly associated to criminal activity.If he has so much knowledge of this activity it should have been in the hands of the police a long time before now, What have you been doing Tommy?harbouring criminals.,
As we all know how it works, will certain people be targeted?Well Tommy should any thing happen now,we understand,and the planet will soon understand.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Does it not remind of a three-year-old's excuse on why he hit someone: :"he hit me first!".

That is how they operate.

Really, it's just a batting back of and nullification of the other person.

Normal operation in Scn.

They think they are discrediting the other person. Really, though, they make themselves look like fools, and they don't even see it.

It's pretty great, actually.

Gadfly

Crusader
They think they are discrediting the other person. Really, though, they make themselves look like fools, and they don't even see it.

It's pretty great, actually.

So true! :thumbsup:

These Scientology "PR" guys have no idea just how stupidly insane they look to the large majority of the rest of the world.

And, just as how the C of S stopped issuing SP Declares, because the actual goldenrod issues made them look SO VERY STUPID, so should they stop TALKING, anywhere at any time, because every time they send a PR guy out to "talk", it makes them look even more ridiculous. :duh:

In fact, the "higher the stats" for Tommy Davis, such as "number of interviews held", the WORSE it does for them (their stats actually go DOWN).

Keep up the great work Tommy! :omg:

tiptoethrutheminefield

Patron with Honors
I had good luck with some VMs (that's volunteer ministers, right?) who came to my house by saying to them,

"Look, no matter what I say to you, if it disagrees with what you want to hear, you are going to say that it is my case talking. You will ONLY listen to agreement. So, where is the communication?"

They were flummoxed--I admit they were very young and I'm a tough old bag, but they left! Wow!

I truly feel VERY sorry for Tommy Davis--he is being shoved out there because he is good looking and moderately articulate. When they don't need him anymore they will, in the lovely catchphrase of Gen Y-ers, "throw him under the bus." You are only young once (this lifetime), Tommy. Don't wait until you're middle aged to leave the crack house.