What's new

Tony Ambrose/Strawn - Apollo

I really don't see him getting welcomed back into the fold with his history. Unless maybe he has many millions of dollars to throw around.

Paul

In all honesty, I never thought for a second that they would encourage me to hide it. But they did. When he gets out, he will be back to Ft. Harrison. I recently had the jail chaplain check with him to see if he wanted a Bible... he said he is very set with his "religion"- Scn. I did it to find out if he still consider himself one of them.... and, of course, he does.... So, I don't think for a second that he won't try. He will probably report to his parole officer and then his ethics officer. You know how it goes. But, yeah, I hope you are right. Because he is dynamite to them in my world.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I really don't see him getting welcomed back into the fold with his history. Unless maybe he has many millions of dollars to throw around.

Paul

Millions to be welcome back? LOL !

How about a few thousand to stay in, stay hidden from the law, and in the good graces of the cult? EASY !

OSA damn well knows they harbor child molestors, rapeists, pedophiles and other sex crimes.

They operate on : the image of the group is far more important than the welfare of any individual of the group.

Unfortunately, it takes not much in the way of cash contributions to buy ethics protection.

I damn well know that for a fact. I watched a known child molestor avoid any ethics or justice for, so far, 18 years. Just a little contribution here and there to the IAS and more recently a few thousand to some ideal org thing.

It doe NOT take much money at all to buy ethics protection from the cult.

And I'm talking damn recently not " a long time ago ".

guanoloco

As-Wased
Millions to be welcome back? LOL !

How about a few thousand to stay in, stay hidden from the law, and in the good graces of the cult? EASY !

OSA damn well knows they harbor child molestors, rapeists, pedophiles and other sex crimes.

They operate on : the image of the group is far more important than the welfare of any individual of the group.

Unfortunately, it takes not much in the way of cash contributions to buy ethics protection.

I damn well know that for a fact. I watched a known child molestor avoid any ethics or justice for, so far, 18 years. Just a little contribution here and there to the IAS and more recently a few thousand to some ideal org thing.

It doe NOT take much money at all to buy ethics protection from the cult.

And I'm talking damn recently not " a long time ago ".

You're right about this, Toady, but I bet if you looked you'll find a difference here...I am willing to bet that the protected child molester has no criminal record whereas Tony-boy is a convicted felon or whatever on these charges.

Just like you state here: They operate on : the image of the group is far more important than the welfare of any individual of the group.

I am willing to bet that allowing a convicted child molester to receive services or have membership will be considered a tarnishment on the "image" of the group and what a "Scientologist" represents.

That's what I've seen...convicted criminal record on account = ten foot pole between you and Church status and lines.

It's so stupid that I bet if you went back to 1940's Nazi Germany and you were convicted of aiding Jewish people and other "undesirables" escaping the Nazis in violation of their "law" or if you went back to slavery in the U.S. and assisted slaves to escape in violation of the law and were convicted you'd be denied Church services as a "criminal". Yet, simultaneously, if you were a high and mighty respected member or official of the Nazi party with no documented criminal record and with plenty of clout then you'd be an OL and a shoe in for Scientology...or if you were a high society plantation owner with no documented criminal record and with tons of slaves and plenty of influence and clout in the South then you'd be welcomed with open arms in Scientology.

Scientology is all about the image and nothing about the substance.

"Money changes everything", Cyndi Lauper​

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Tony's last name is Strawn. Amanda died a few years back. She had a stroke and then passed some time later. I don't know much because I was "disconnected" by then. The last time I talked to Amanda, she asked if I had written up my ethics report on how I could "pull in" such a bad incident. I never spoke to her again. Scn has a warped belief that children contain recycled souls and therefore, how can you rape a million year old soul.... When I found out, I played him. I went to the Ft Harrison to meet Tony with a Chaplain to get him to sign the divorce papers. This was after I found out and before I turned him in. Tony wrote up his crimes to the Co$ and everyone from there that spoke to me told me not to turn him in. I was threatened that "Tony's evil soul will follow you around for lifetimes" and "Child Protective Services will take your children away from you.... they will try to say you are the criminal" and when I asked if I would be declared if I turned him in, I was told definitely. So, I turned him in. I have been told I was one of the quickest exits ever seen. I have to say it is because I never left my Christian beliefs behind and God never left my side. I expelled from there very quickly, yes, but I craved it after I left... that is the only way I can explain it. It was like I left so quickly, I had cult withdrawal. But I sit here 17 years later, thankful that I got out. I remember when Tony first introduced me to the cult, I read Dianetics and it made no sense at all to me. Keep in mind, I have been blessed intellectually because I have smart parents! But it made no sense. That is how it started so it is appropriate that in the end, I learned it was all b*llSh*T designed to make you feel stupid... another way to control.... I never was a very good Scientologist. Thank God for Freedom!

This is classic Scientology...let me guess...you actually got an SP declare out of this?

It's in the Admin dictionary where it states that "the criminal, the suppressive person (same thing) is trying to get even with people"...this is the definition of CRIMINAL in this dictionary and the very first definition tells you that the criminal IS the same as an SP. Therefore if you get an SP declare you ARE a criminal per Scientology.

Now, to add insult to injury, let's say your kids elected to stay in Scientology (and if they were old enough to be "on lines" you know damned well how much of their own determinism they would be allowed to make that elective decision on their own) they would effectively be taken from you!

Here's a group that routinely, more than any other group that I'm aware of, declares people criminals and actively separates families as in children from parents on a daily basis - more than any other group that I'm aware of - and they are blaming this on Child Protective Services?

anon2019

Patron with Honors
Kenneth David Long is his name. See the link at:

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50k/legal/related/2191.php

Is this the Ken Long that told you you would be declared.
This photo was taken last weekend at a protest at CC LA

fwj4l.jpg

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
You're right about this, Toady, but I bet if you looked you'll find a difference here...I am willing to bet that the protected child molester has no criminal record whereas Tony-boy is a convicted felon or whatever on these charges.

Just like you state here: They operate on : the image of the group is far more important than the welfare of any individual of the group.

I am willing to bet that allowing a convicted child molester to receive services or have membership will be considered a tarnishment on the "image" of the group and what a "Scientologist" represents.

That's what I've seen...convicted criminal record on account = ten foot pole between you and Church status and lines.

It's so stupid that I bet if you went back to 1940's Nazi Germany and you were convicted of aiding Jewish people and other "undesirables" escaping the Nazis in violation of their "law" or if you went back to slavery in the U.S. and assisted slaves to escape in violation of the law and were convicted you'd be denied Church services as a "criminal". Yet, simultaneously, if you were a high and mighty respected member or official of the Nazi party with no documented criminal record and with plenty of clout then you'd be an OL and a shoe in for Scientology...or if you were a high society plantation owner with no documented criminal record and with tons of slaves and plenty of influence and clout in the South then you'd be welcomed with open arms in Scientology.

Scientology is all about the image and nothing about the substance.

"Money changes everything", Cyndi Lauper​

OK. I'll bite.

Can you tell me how the C o $ regarded the criminals who were released after serving their time for for spying on the US Gov't in Operation SnowWhite?

Wasn't it 11 of them?

Were they accepted back in the fold or shunned?

And....Scientology is all about the image and nothing about the substance. that says alot about it being built in the image of LRH !

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
OK. I'll bite.

Can you tell me how the C o $ regarded the criminals who were released after serving their time for for spying on the US Gov't in Operation SnowWhite?

Wasn't it 11 of them?

Were they accepted back in the fold or shunned?

And....Scientology is all about the image and nothing about the substance. that says alot about it being built in the image of LRH !

Yeah, I don't know their fate but I bet they were hidden away and never actually on any "power" posts again...kinda' like the fate of MSH. I bet they also had a stigma that will never be shaken...sort of like really bad breath where they are "accepted" socially but shunned at the same time. I mean if you do something that is considered to bring bad repute on the Church and Hubbard - well, that's Liability limbo, IMHO.

Kinda like Winston in 1984 - he remained a party member but was pretty useless after being broken.

But, I'm only betting because I don't know.

fwj4l.jpg

Must be. He was from OSA INT. I am not sure 100% because I talked with him on the phone from my home in Clearwater. If this guy is OSA INT CA, it is him.

TonysX

This is classic Scientology...let me guess...you actually got an SP declare out of this?

That is the funny part. They never told me. I called and asked them one time and they told me to "put it in writing"... never cared to! But, I was subject to the recent call back where they actually called my number looking for him. YES... they did call me looking for the pedophile because they want him to know what services are going on now. So, I do think they are not organized enough to know, I should be declared if I am not. And so should the criminal pedophile... Guess we're not!

However, no Scn want to sit by ME at a party, that's for sure! LOL!:yes:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

fwj4l.jpg

That 100% for certain guarantee that is Ken Long, OSA INT, Legal.

... and don't like me none some a tall.

( Hi Ken ! )

The gal MAY be Kirsten.......not sure...........been to long since I've seen her......early 90's

( Hi Ken ! )

The gal MAY be Kirsten.......not sure...........been to long since I've seen her......early 90's

Maybe I should handle this through Ken, since he is the one that sent me running from the fold! HA! I am not surprised he is still there. He was pretty far up the food chain, I understood.... some things never change...

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron

( Hi Ken ! )

Apparently OSA is fed well. or is it all the carbs/ pasta? Maybe it is the ill fitting uniforms that makes them all look fat? SRSLY, who would walk around Hollywood pretending to be cool Opinion Leaders looking like these nerds?

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Apparently OSA is fed well. or is it all the carbs/ pasta? Maybe it is the ill fitting uniforms that makes them all look fat? SRSLY, who would walk around Hollywood pretending to be cool Opinion Leaders looking like these nerds?

Yes, very well fed as in they are far enough up the food chain to have a " Church of Scientology " credit card they can use at pretty much any time necessary for their ' executive status ' in public ( upscale resturant ), etc.

Their uniforms are better than run of the mill SO and they eat a whole lot better than the rank and file.

OSA INT remains very concerned about their 'image' and their 'MEST'.

And have no idea have damn stupid they look outside their org.

OSA INT remains very concerned about their 'image' and their 'MEST'.

And have no idea have damn stupid they look outside their org.

I wonder if Ken's "ethics are out" since he started this crap? And does anyone have any idea why they would not have declared me or Tony? How can I find out for sure? Would they have called me last year trying to get me to rejoin if I was declared?

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I wonder if Ken's "ethics are out" since he started this crap? And does anyone have any idea why they would not have declared me or Tony? How can I find out for sure? Would they have called me last year trying to get me to rejoin if I was declared?

Mainly because so many people are being declared SP that the board outside the ethics office would be three feet deep in goldenrod - bad PR, so, they just don't 'publish' declares like they used to do.

Couple this with the orgs selling mailing lists and phone lists to one another and it gets completely out of control of who is and who isn't " called".

I know it sounds crazy and as someone else said ' ya can't make this shit up '

I do know people who were declared in the 70s that are getting calls to come in...etc.

I get routine letters asking what I've done since the comm course ( in the early 70s ) or when am I going to come in and do my internship for blah de blah I did in the 70s also.

These days they are just insanely disorganized and wasting time and money on those of us long ago declared SP.

Why should I discourage them from wasting their money and their people?

I get routine letters asking what I've done since the comm course ( in the early 70s ) or when am I going to come in and do my internship for blah de blah I did in the 70s also.

These days they are just insanely disorganized and wasting time and money on those of us long ago declared SP.

Why should I discourage them from wasting their money and their people?

I LIKE YOU!!! I agree! My only concern is that with the disorganization, Tony will be accepted back in to the fold!

BTW - I buy LRH books from half-price books, just to dump them in the trash as I leave out the front door. If I can keep one book out of someone's hands, I feel like I have done something! Won't buy it retail cause I don't want to give them any revenue. But resale? I will buy it to trash it... makes me feel so good!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Challenge

I LIKE YOU!!! I agree! My only concern is that with the disorganization, Tony will be accepted back in to the fold!

BTW - I buy LRH books from half-price books, just to dump them in the trash as I leave out the front door. If I can keep one book out of someone's hands, I feel like I have done something! Won't buy it retail cause I don't want to give them any revenue. But resale? I will buy it to trash it... makes me feel so good!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

You are correct in thinking that will let Tony Strawn back into the "church".

They let 4 child abusers, known to Auditor, C/S, Ethics , and the "wog" police back in. One was Don Breeding. Another was that Ralph Ojeda flake, who called himself Smokey Angel. ( not the real and genuine Smokey Angel). Another was D.C., another was C.P.

These are just the ones that I have known personally, not from my Auditing of them., nor their PC folders. Were we to access PC folders, we would prolly find dozens of molesters still in cos.

Challenge

You are correct in thinking that will let Tony Strawn back into the "church".

They let 4 child abusers, known to Auditor, C/S, Ethics , and the "wog" police back in. One was Don Breeding. Another was that Ralph Ojeda flake, who called himself Smokey Angel. ( not the real and genuine Smokey Angel). Another was D.C., another was C.P.

These are just the ones that I have known personally, not from my Auditing of them., nor their PC folders. Were we to access PC folders, we would prolly find dozens of molesters still in cos.

Challenge

Thanks. I need as many names as I can get. In 1994, when this tragedy occurred, I made sure the Co$ realized that if they tried in any way to "strong arm" me in to submission, it would not work. I had heard so many horror stories. But I left with God in my heart and I knew, if I exposed them, they would not/could not attack me. So, I made sure my depo hit the internet. Ironically, it was in a Scn company that I learned so much about the law. So I knew it was all "public information" in the Sunshine State (FL). So I made sure the right people got my information. This all occurred when Lisa Marie married Michael Jackson, accused of pedophilia, the end of May of 1994. I still believe she told Michael she and Scn could fix it all! And not sure of his guilt, but they sure were hoping he would come in to session and confess! And June 26, 1994, I found out about Tony. Also, simultaneously, OJ Simpson was being accused of killing Nicole and Ron. (not associated with Scn, but Tony is black and I am white... lots of surreal circumstances occurring in the world. One of the last things Tony told me was that he was "gonna OJ" me.)

So, I can tell you, if I have to go on Nancy Grace to expose Scn connection with pedophiles, I am ready for it. At the time of sentencing, 30 years sounded like such a long time... even 18-19 years sounded really appropriate. But he gets out in 2013. I find myself realizing that he really should have gotten life or at least been required to finish his full 30. He will pose a danger, no doubt. He needs to live in a half-way house, go to his court appointed psychiatric counseling and meet with his parole officer. If he moves out of a controlled environment, I will be googling his address and sending his neighbors his picture from the sex registry. And if the Co$ takes him in, I am going out in a blaze of glory. I will make my life a mission. I learned through my relationship with God that I am a very powerful individual. There is no way that Tony's life is going to be easy when he gets out.

TonyStrawnsX

Happy Days

Good on ya TonyStrawnsX... you've put the cult on notice.

Will they take note? phffff unlikely it's in the cult's DNA and doctrines not too so watch ya back expect to be attacked.