Tony Dovolani: Scientology Followed Me - Because of Leah Remini

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Tony Dovolani: Scientology Followed Me - Because of Leah Remini

TMZ - Tony Dovolani: Scientologists Followed Me - Because of Leah Remini

https://www.tmz.com/2015/11/30/tony-dovolani-scientology-leah-remini/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Tony Dovolani says the Church of Scientology was hot on his tail during his stint with Leah Remini on "Dancing with the Stars", looking for any dirt they could find to discredit her, even by association.

Dovolani was at LAX, toting around Leah's book, 'Troublemaker,' when our photog asked if the Church harassed him. Tony unloaded.

He's not afraid at all. As he says, you tend to cherish your freedom when you come from Kosovo.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not much to the story is there? "Tony unloaded" ..... Unloaded what? :confused2:

Armadildo

it's 'meta' information. Nobody cares about Tony or what he's unloaded, but, Scientology looks deservedly creepy. In the long run, that's all that matters.

CommunicatorIC

US Weekly now has the story.

Tony Dovolani Claims Scientologists Followed Him to Find Dirt on Dancing With the Stars Partner Leah Remini, His Marriage

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ientologists-followed-me-during-dwts--w158623

Dovolani, 42, made the allegations to a TMZ cameraman while walking through LAX Airport on Sunday, Nov. 29.

"She informed me a lot about Scientology," Dovolani said of Remini. "I mean, you want to read [her book] because it really opens your eyes to injustices being done."

Dovolani, who even had Remini's memoir — Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology — on hand, went on to reveal how he was allegedly affected by Scientology during their DWTS season in 2013. (Season 17 ended in November 2013. Remini, 45, left the Church four months earlier in July.)

"I know I was followed a few times. I think they try to find anything they can on a person and try to use it against them," Dovolani told TMZ. "They couldn't find anything on me because I'm a happily married dude. And I don't do anything wrong!"

When asked if he was scared, he replied: "No. I live in a free country. I'm from Kosovo."

A rep for the Church of Scientology told Page Six in a statement, "This is nuts. It never happened. Like we have said before, this is just another publicity stunt for her book."

CommunicatorIC

Tony Dovolani claims Church of Scientology followed him

Page Six now has the story.

Video at link.

Tony Dovolani claims Church of Scientology followed him.

http://pagesix.com/2015/11/30/tony-dolovani-claims-church-of-scientology-followed-him/

Tony Dovolani says the Church of Scientology kept a close eye on him while he was dancing with Leah Remini on “Dancing with the Stars.”

“I know I was followed a few times,” Dovolani told TMZ. “They try to find anything they can on a person and try to use that against them … They were trying to create any type of thing that they wanted to like a rumor or whatever.”

Dovolani says Scientology members couldn’t find anything on him because he’s a “happily married dude.”

When asked if he ever felt in danger, Dovolani shrugged it off and said he’s from Kosovo.

Dovolani and Remini were attached at the hip while she promoted her memoir, “Troublemaker,” around NYC this fall.

The famed dancer pulled out his copy and held it the camera, saying he learned a lot about the religion. “You really want to read this book because it does open your eyes to a lot of injustice that’s being done,” he plugged.

A rep for the Church of Scientology told Page Six in a statement, “This is nuts. It never happened. Like we have said before, this is just another publicity stunt for her book.”

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
$cientology's pat answer of "It never happened... They're just looking for publicity" is getting really old.

I often read the Hollywood gossip at a site called "Celebitchy". Recently they reported on a National Enquirer article that said it has now been some 800 days since Tom Cruise has seen daughter Suri. The lengthy comments section for this article is an interesting read. Many commenters know little about the details of $cientology and just can't believe a father would choose his "church" over his daughter. Others have watched the "Going Clear" documentary and have the idea that such a thing is possible and probable.

A prevailing theme throughout the comments is that Cruise is pretty widely disliked. The dislike seems to be more widespread than it was the last time the site featured him in a story. That would most likely be due to the airing of "Going Clear".

No wonder Cruise has sold off his California real estate. Just can't get no respect there anymore! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not much to the story is there? "Tony unloaded" ..... Unloaded what? :confused2:

Yeah, it happens with such mind-numbing regularity that the "religion" of Scientology sends Private Investigators to follow and "dig up dirt" on television dancers who are partnered with an ex-Scientologist.

It's a boring, unexceptional story

Keep moving along, folks.

Nothing to see here.

And besides, Scientology has denied it.