What's new

Tony O asks why we believe in Xenu

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Do you recommend people do OT 3? Without Incident 1 there is no OT 3.

Scientologists have been lying about "OT 3" since 1968. It hasn't changed.

It wasn't Hubbard who wanted to do a pilot. The idea was shot down. And it wasn't by Miscavige. Guess who shot it down.

You're promoting a dishonest subject with a bridge that isn't a bridge that leads to varying degrees of induced mental illness.

If you don't think people should do OT 3, then stop promoting OT 3.

This 'OT III is metaphor' angle is a current Freezone PR handling that isn't fooling anyone.

If OT III isn't true, why sell it to people?

Do they explain before people buy it, that it isn't true?

No, they don't.

That's dishonest.

Sixth+Finger.jpg

Purple Rain

Crusader
This 'OT III is metaphor' angle is a current Freezone PR handling that isn't fooling anyone.

If OT III isn't true, why sell it to people?

Do they explain before people buy it, that it isn't true?

No, they don't.

That's dishonest.

Sixth+Finger.jpg

When I think of how much effort was expended in not just convincing me that Hubbard's word was the literal truth, but putting me in fear of the Scientology "justice" system for committing crimes against Hubbard and the church if I challenged the inviolability of those materials - in word or deed - this metaphor angle makes me angry indeed.

Veda

Sponsor
Typo correction is this post:

Do you recommend people do OT 3? Without Incident 2 there is no OT 3.

Scientologists have been lying about "OT 3" since 1968. It hasn't changed.

It wasn't Hubbard who wanted to do a pilot. The idea was shot down. And it wasn't by Miscavige. Guess who shot it down.

You're promoting a dishonest subject with a bridge that isn't a bridge that leads to varying degrees of induced mental illness.

If you don't think people should do OT 3, then stop promoting OT 3.

Veda

Sponsor

-snip-

Unfortunately, they are fooling some people. Scientology lies because lying "works" enough of the time to be considered a useful practice.

Terril park

Sponsor
Unfortunately, they are fooling some people. Scientology lies because lying "works" enough of the time to be considered a useful practice.

Spin spin, lying machine!

OT 3 works when you follow the instructions on the can.

Why care about the story.

See Pab 12.

Veda

Sponsor

See Pab 12.

Oh bullshit. It does not work. Read Cowboy's comments on OT 3.

OT 3 promised super gains that would produce a being who was free from overwhelm, and had removed the final barrier to full OT.

It would then simply be a matter of doing drills to soon become a full OT.

And Pab 12 has nothing to do with OT 3. As I recall, Dulloldfart explained that to you.

And who cares about the story? The (OT 3) story is INCIDENT 2, without which there would be no OT 3.

Lone Star

Crusader
Terril is still hypnotized.

Sleep....sleeeeeeep....one and one does not equal two...no sir...no sir....What's true for you is true.....yeeeessssssss....belieeeeeeeeve....

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron

See Pab 12.

What cans are those, the cans attached to the E-meter?

The story that promises truth, costs a heck of a lot of money and it's a metaphor?

A Metaphor?

If I have just sold my house to pay for OT3, been disconnected from my family, lost everything valuable to me in my life and I have gained a metaphor. Am I going to be pissed off, you are damned right I am. And, strangely enough so are a lot of people. The fact that you find this quite normal is alarming in the extreme.

SpecialFrog

Just to clarify, I can use an e-meter, which doesn't do what Hubbard said it did, to run an incident, which didn't happen like Hubbard said it did, and achieve great personal benefit?

Should I steal underpants at the same time?

Sharone Stainforth

You are another asshole who is trying to handle others.

its obvious!

Quote Terril park "You thus declare yourself an asshole."

Don't worry, I am sure a moderator will come along any minute and get you out of the hole you are in.

Perhaps I will get another holiday, or maybe even a permanent banning.Or maybe, just maybe you might get a holiday, you could go hang out with your Xenu friends. Wouldn't that be fun. Remember, if it ain't fun, it ain't Scientology!

I wonder who said that?

M

Moderator 2

Terril. Please don't resort to insults or ad homs. The same goes for all posters.

You can use the report button if you are insulted personally and a Mod can sort it out, don't resort to insults yourself, it creates a mess.

M2

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Terril is still hypnotized.

Sleep....sleeeeeeep....one and one does not equal two...no sir...no sir....What's true for you is true.....yeeeessssssss....belieeeeeeeeve....

But I think that Hubbard meant that what's true for him is what's even more true for you, as an overriding axiom. And that applied to all things Xemu.