What's new

Tony O asks why we believe in Xenu

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Thank you. This is the clearest example I have seen of how people are programmed to believe in Xenu. There's the whole lead up to even starting with Auditing: the concept of past lives, the adoration of L Ron Hubbard as a sci-fi writer and something of a prophet, the subtle hints and subtext in the promotional and training material, valcanoes everywhere, and the endless "earlier similar" mantra driving a person's imagination towards finding suitable patterns from given images all around them to meet the Auditor's "command".

I didn't know about the "Past Life Remedie" (AKA HCO BULLETIN OF 16 JANUARY 1975):

". . . There are many remedies and considerable tech developed over the years on the subject of pcs unable to go earlier than this life. There was no full coverage bulletin which gave the full story on this.

The earliest was getting the pc to locate and run imaginary incidents. This is fully
covered in Science of Survival, especially Book Two, Chapter Nine, “Imaginary
Incidents”. The auditor clears the idea of imaginary incidents and running them, then persuades the pc to run them without forcing him.

Delusion tends to run off but the real incidents move into view as well. These
imaginary incidents can be run R3R narrative or done as part of R3R procedure and
running usual items and somatics. It can be incorporated into the AESPs run on the
Past Life Remedy as part of the action of grooving in the pc . . . "

As I understand it, the unfortunate PC unable to recall past lives, after paying for Auditing, is told to run imaginary incidents which, according to L Ron Hubbard, brings real incidents into view. Zero evidence is presented for how this happens or how the e-meter can tell the difference between imaginary incidents and real incidents when the person believes both to be true. So, having already been made to feel something of a failure for not having past life memories, the PC now has to pay for an additional process which morphs imagination into "reality" in how ever many hours of hypnotic-like trance sessions.

<sigh> Once again, I'm reminded: Scientology - its always worse than you think.

I am very glad you posted the actual HCOB for the "Past Life Remedy". My tech volumes accidentally disappeared long ago when I mistakenly sprayed lighter fluid on them and quite inadvertently dropped a lit match on it.

The key (and loaded) phrase is:

persuades the pc

All these Scientologists and Indie Scientologists nervously running around, wringing their hands while lecturing others about "standard tech" and "not evaluating" and even Mark Baker's silly Class VIII tape reference about the sanctity of meter reads.

Deftly hidden amongst the ten million words of "tech" are little hocus-pocus phrases that allow (in fact mandate) that the pc is evaluated to hell until they get with the cult's program and "make it their own".

How exactly does the auditor "persuade" the pc to run imaginary incidents while they are paying exorbitant hourly fees? The answer to that little $500,000 question is the key to understanding what is REALLY going on behind closed doors of the "pastoral counseling".

Persuade.

That's the entire problem with the fraudulent scheme known as The Bridge to Total Freedom.

People who are not "persuaded" during the Past Life Remedy (and other parts of Scientology) are given another kind of "remedy".

It's called the Fair Game remedy.

HelluvaHoax!

I'm not a Scientologist.

Not is a beautiful word.

That's one hell of a graduation I applaud!

It's way better than completing NOTS.

Cuz the COS "S" is gone baby gone!

pasa_graduation_sept10-1-1.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

We know that Incident 2 is not a creation story. We got it.

And the "Xenu myth" is another J. Gordon Melton line. Incident 2 is not a "myth." Myths develop in cultures over many centuries. Incident 2 is an INCIDENT (time, place form, and event) as delineated by L. Ron Hubbard, a few decades ago, and preserved in his audio recording and his writings.

Please stop attempting to confuse people.

It's not a nice thing to do.

"Xenu Myth" is the preferred phrasing by PR-Trained OTs. (Obfuscating Thetans).

HelluvaHoax!

Re: So NOW the truth comes out...

Originally Posted by Mark A. Baker

Utterly obsessed with your own views to the point that you really are incapable of following a discussion on any topic, V

Delusional. :eyeroll:

Mark A. Baker

Anyone on ESMB can quite easily find over 100 posts you made lecturing others about Ad Hom.

Did you forget to run the zero-flow on your Hypocrisy Rundown?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Before I put aside, for now, the science involved in the Xenu story, another question comes to mind. If L Ron Hubbard was genuine in his intent to free spiritual beings from this mudball prison planet, why not deliver a single piece of lightspeed technology? It doesn't have to be the math which proves inertia dampening, it could simply be the chemical combination of the construction materials which allowed the DC8-shaped UFOs the strength to travel at near lightspeed.

Fair enough that L Ron Hubbard instructed OTs not to display their MEST-moving abilities for fear of startling the wogs or, even worse, demeaning their God-like powers with tawdry parlour tricks. But its not like L Ron Hubbard was above publicity stunts. The public display of his first Clear, Sonya Bianca, and his internationally renowned science experiments with tomatoes are proof enough of his showman abilities. But where is the formula for the alcohol and glycol mix which can entrap the human soul, what about the fuel source for the alien-bearing UFOs, and where's the details on the eternal battery keeping Xenu in prison? The producion or proof of any of those - or a multitude other fantastic claims (like the geology question) - would have wogs and their governments lining up around the block to get Auditing. The world's insatiable appetite for energy could be immediately quenched and the global conflict for such resources soothed. Peace in our time so the able can become more able.

But, no. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Instead, the sum total of all Scientology's science and proof of concept comes down to, yep, you guessed it, the pinch test.

HelluvaHoax!

..--snipped--

...where's the details on the eternal battery keeping Xenu in prison?

The Eternal Battery tech?

Yes. That tech is currently being applied at Int by Scientology's senior management executives on each other.

HelluvaHoax!

It was beautiful when I was one and it's beautiful now that I'm not. You don't get it.

I got it.

Then I successfully got rid of it.

It runs its cycle, kinda like one of those [STRIKE]3-day[/STRIKE] 240 month viruses that is going around.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Having had a little bit to do with logistics over the years, I love looking at the Xenu story from that viewpoint. Knowing, as we do, from the Axioms, that the story is a Scientology literal truth, just what level of resources were required to achieve the result?

Lets be as generous as we can to L Ron Hubbard and temper all assumptions about the DC8-shaped UFOs so as to give the best advantage. We don't know what the fuel source of the UFOs was, nor the UFOs' capacity for payload, so consider just the physical dimensions and, being generous, assume the area available for storage is perfectly cylindrical and unencumbered by things like a level floor, cockpit, toilet, kitchen, hydrogen bombs, giant movie screen, and alien life-support system. Thus:

Length = 70m, Radius = 4m ∴ 3.1416 x 4 x 4 x 70 = 3519m³ (rounded up)

Most aliens are known to be quite small and it seems perfectly reasonable to assume that there were child aliens as well as adults caught up in Xenu's over population solution. Accordingly, lets assume each alien body can be measured thus:

1m tall x 0.3m wide x 0.01m depth = 0.03m³

and, still being fair, lets say there were only one billion aliens transported to Teegeack. Thus:

3519 ÷ .03 = 117 300 aliens per UFO ∴ 1 000 000 000 ÷ 117 300 = 8526 UFOs required.

We know, however, there were hundreds of billions of aliens transported to Teegeeack so that would mean well over 1 000 000 UFOs were required.

Now, isn't that facinating?

Last edited:

Free Being Me

Crusader
I've read this entire thread and all I can say is you Indies/Ex Indies/$cientologists sure know how to make a person laugh. This is so funny, I'm almost falling out of my chair.

Calling for a moderator, parsing out misinformation, emotional protectiveness, a few snipers taking shots. This is some hilarious stuff, folks. It's not fooling anyone but damn, it's funny as hell.

O.T. 3 is a part of the bridge, just as much as T.R.'s and meter drills are. It's a fantastical farce from a narcissistic paranoid con man. Unfortunately, the con is still going down, not just in the Cof$ but right here on ESMB. When I read that O.T. 3 is a metaphor, I laughed so hard I had to walk away and catch my breath. You all might be able to fool folks off this forum but it's not that easy here.

Even after all these years, with no Clears, O.T.'s, Super Powers, no proof of a reactive mind, documented abuses and L Con hiding til his dying day, folks still want to protect a fucking scam. Not only protect it but perpetuate it.

You Indies/Ex Indies/$cientologists keep on doing what your doing, its a continual foot bullet for your cause, worth a few laughs, for which I thank you.

:clap::clap::clap::footbullet::clap::clap::clap:

HelluvaHoax!

I've read this entire thread and all I can say is you Indies/Ex Indies/$cientologists sure know how to make a person laugh. This is so funny, I'm almost falling out of my chair.

Calling for a moderator, parsing out misinformation, emotional protectiveness, a few snipers taking shots. This is some hilarious stuff, folks. It's not fooling anyone but damn, it's funny as hell.

O.T. 3 is a part of the bridge, just as much as T.R.'s and meter drills are. It's a fantastical farce from a narcissistic paranoid con man. Unfortunately, the con is still going down, not just in the Cof$ but right here on ESMB. When I read that O.T. 3 is a metaphor, I laughed so hard I had to walk away and catch my breath. You all might be able to fool folks off this forum but it's not that easy here.

Even after all these years, with no Clears, O.T.'s, Super Powers, no proof of a reactive mind, documented abuses and L Con hiding til his dying day, folks still want to protect a fucking scam. Not only protect it but perpetuate it.

You Indies/Ex Indies/$cientologists keep on doing what your doing, its a continual foot bullet for your cause, worth a few laughs, for which I thank you.

:clap::clap::clap::footbullet::clap::clap::clap:

Amazing stuff, isn't it? I have never figured out why Indie/FZ Scientologists like Mark Baker and Terril keep posting super-wacky spin about Scientology "tech" on an Ex-Scientology Message Board. (Cue posts that will recite how everyone is welcome here)

Of course everyone is "welcome" to say what they want. But WHY would a Scientologist WANT to keep talking to people about their "tech" who are (quite noticeably) very happily out of the tech-mind-warp? People who are demonstrably and very vocally averse to L. Ron Hubbard's hoax? Why do they wish to keep selling something to people who have repeatedly said they are not interested in buying it?

It's like a bad dream where Jehovah's Witnesses keep knocking on your door and you tell them to go away--and they knock right away again and deliver the same pitch "in a new unit of time". And every time you slam the door they knock again. LOL

Yup, it's pretty damn noticeable. LOL. So why do they keep knocking?

I guess they didn't notice.

Apparently, not noticing is also a very common characteristic with professional Obnosers.

(Cue defenders of Mark and Terril)

Amazing stuff, isn't it? I have never figured out why Indie/FZ Scientologists like Mark Baker and Terril keep posting super-wacky spin about Scientology "tech" on an Ex-Scientology Message Board. (Cue posts that will recite how everyone is welcome here)

Of course everyone is "welcome" to say what they want. But WHY would a Scientologist WANT to keep talking to people about their "tech" who are (quite noticeably) very happily out of the tech-mind-warp? People who are demonstrably and very vocally averse to L. Ron Hubbard's hoax? Why do they wish to keep selling something to people who have repeatedly said they are not interested in buying it?

It's like a bad dream where Jehovah's Witnesses keep knocking on your door and you tell them to go away--and they knock right away again and deliver the same pitch "in a new unit of time". And every time you slam the door they knock again. LOL

Apparently, not noticing is also a very common characteristic with professional Obnosers.

I'm sure some addicts like to lock themselves in a room and indulge in their addiction alone, but for the most part addicts like to drag others into an addiction with them.

Div6

Crusader

C'mon Hoaxie, you gotta grant more beingness than that. They are just practicing their religion, which includes this cold chrome definition of responsibility (paraphrased):

"The non-recognition and denial of the right of intervention between any beingm thought, space, time (etc) and the full right of assumption over it."

Kind of like how Ebola propagates.

HelluvaHoax!

I'm sure some addicts like to lock themselves in a room and indulge in their addiction alone, but for the most part addicts like to drag others into an addiction with them.

Maybe that is something I never thought of.

I couldn't care less if people go in a room in their house and turn on an e-meter and search for BTs or whatever they choose to call them. Entities. Spirits. Ghosts. Demons. Thetans. Souls. Xenu-Units.

So they spend hours looking for life forms that are stopping them from having their own life form. What do they think is going to happen? While they are searching for reasons that they can't enjoy life, they could be enjoying life.

Today was warm and beautiful and I was on a motorcycle cruising around. The wind and sunshine felt sooooooo great. Strange.....I didn't bump into an alien all afternoon.

HelluvaHoax!

C'mon Hoaxie, you gotta grant more beingness than that. They are just practicing their religion, which includes this cold chrome definition of responsibility (paraphrased):

"The non-recognition and denial of the right of intervention between any beingm thought, space, time (etc) and the full right of assumption over it."

Kind of like how Ebola propagates.

:hysterical:

The last time I was forced to "grant beingness" to everyone, a reg told me that they wanted me to pay them hundreds of thousands of dollars.

They showed me the Way To Happiness precept where they could not easily experience me not giving them the money.

Then they asked me if I really wanted to be happy. And they had me do a clay demo how I could not be happy if I created effects that others couldn't easily experience.

I think I gave them the finger in the theta universe.

Okay, that Way to Happiness part didn't really happen. So what, I made it up? Ron made it all up, so what's the difference? LOL.

HelluvaHoax!

But still, if a person believes they are "blowing BTs" why do they have the impulse to keep telling others about their "tech"?

Why do they keep going to people who think their tech is a worthless joke and telling them over and over and over how good their tech is?

And when others respond that they think it is a hoax, they keep talking about how it works over and over and over.

Why do they keep promoting to people who are laughing at their product?

isn't there something terribly creepy about that?

KNOCK KNOCK:
"Who's there?"
SCIENTOLOGY TECH.
"Go away!"
I WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY TECH
"I said go away!"
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT MY TECH?
"Do you speak English? Go away!"
I AM GETTING WINS. I WANT TO TELL YOU.
"Go away! I don't care about your wins."
DID I MENTION THAT MY TECH WORKS?
"Go away! I don't care."
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY TECH
"Go away. I already tried it. It didn't work."
BUT IT REALLY WORKS. LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT IT.
"Go away. It's a fraud. A hoax. Okay, get it?"
YOU DIDN'T TRY MY TECH. YOU TRIED ANOTHER TECH.
"I am not opening the door. You are wasting your time. Go away."
YOU HAVE AN OBSESSION TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY TECH.
"Go away. If your tech worked you would not be acting like that."
THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU THAT YOU DON'T LIKE MY TECH
"Nobody cares about your tech. Go have fun with it. Go away."
THE TECH WORKS FOR ME. YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.
"Why do you care if I use your tech?"
OH! SO YOU ARE FINALLY INTERESTED IN MY TECH. WHAT IS YOUR RUIN?
"Okay, can you teach me how your tech makes obnoxious people go away?"
YES YES YES! MY TECH CAN HANDLE THAT FOR YOU? YOU CAN HAVE A BIG WIN NOW.
"Okay, how can I make an obnoxious person go away?"
WITH MY TECH
"Yeah, so tell me. Tell me your tech."
YOU WILL HAVE WINS WITH MY TECH.
"Okay, I am ready. Just tell me your tech."
OKAY BUT FIRST LET ME TELL YOU MY WINS WITH MY TECH.
"No. I just want to know the tech of making obnoxious people go away."
WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW MY WINS?
"You don't really have tech to make obnoxious people go away, do you?"
YES I HAVE THE TECH.
"But you won't tell me the tech, right?"
I WANT YOU TO HAVE THE TECH SO YOU CAN HAVE THE SAME WINS I HAD
"I don't want your wins. I want my own wins. Just tell me."
THERE IS SOME REASON YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW MY WINS. THE TECH CAN FIX THAT.
"Are you having wins now with your tech?"
OH YES, THIS IS A BIG WIN
"What is the win you are having now?"
SOMEONE WHO WILL LISTEN TO ME. THAT'S MY RUIN YOU KNOW.
"Did you ever wonder why people don't want to listen to you?"
OH I KNOW WHY. BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE MY TECH.

I don't know where that came from. Maybe an alien got in there or something.

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader

But still, if a person believes they are "blowing BTs" why do they have the impulse to keep telling others about their "tech"?

Why do they keep going to people who think their tech is a worthless joke and telling them over and over and over how good their tech is?

And when others respond that they think it is a hoax, they keep talking about how it works over and over and over.

Why do they keep promoting to people who are laughing at their product?

isn't there something terribly creepy about that?

KNOCK KNOCK:
"Who's there?"
SCIENTOLOGY TECH.
"Go away!"
I WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY TECH
"I said go away!"
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT MY TECH?
"Do you speak English? Go away!"
I AM GETTING WINS. I WANT TO TELL YOU.
"Go away! I don't care about your wins."
DID I MENTION THAT MY TECH WORKS?
"Go away! I don't care."
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY TECH
"Go away. I already tried it. It didn't work."
BUT IT REALLY WORKS. LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT IT.
"Go away. It's a fraud. A hoax. Okay, get it?"
YOU DIDN'T TRY MY TECH. YOU TRIED ANOTHER TECH.
"I am not opening the door. You are wasting your time. Go away."
YOU HAVE AN OBSESSION TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT MY TECH.
"Go away. If your tech worked you would not be acting like that."
THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU THAT YOU DON'T LIKE MY TECH
"Nobody cares about your tech. Go have fun with it. Go away."
THE TECH WORKS FOR ME. YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.
"Why do you care if I use your tech?"
OH! SO YOU ARE FINALLY INTERESTED IN MY TECH. WHAT IS YOUR RUIN?
"Okay, can you teach me how your tech makes obnoxious people go away?"
YES YES YES! MY TECH CAN HANDLE THAT FOR YOU? YOU CAN HAVE A BIG WIN NOW.
"Okay, how can I make an obnoxious person go away?"
WITH MY TECH
"Yeah, so tell me. Tell me your tech."
YOU WILL HAVE WINS WITH MY TECH.
"Okay, I am ready. Just tell me your tech."
OKAY BUT FIRST LET ME TELL YOU MY WINS WITH MY TECH.
"No. I just want to know the tech of making obnoxious people go away."
WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW MY WINS?
"You don't really have tech to make obnoxious people go away, do you?"
YES I HAVE THE TECH.
"But you won't tell me the tech, right?"
I WANT YOU TO HAVE THE TECH SO YOU CAN HAVE THE SAME WINS I HAD
"I don't want your wins. I want my own wins. Just tell me."
THERE IS SOME REASON YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW MY WINS. THE TECH CAN FIX THAT.
"Are you having wins now with your tech?"
OH YES, THIS IS A BIG WIN
"What is the win you are having now?"
SOMEONE WHO WILL LISTEN TO ME. THAT'S MY RUIN YOU KNOW.
"Did you ever wonder why people don't want to listen to you?"
OH I KNOW WHY. BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE MY TECH.

I don't know where that came from. Maybe an alien got in there or something.

Insanity = "must reach\can't reach" or "must withdraw\can't withdraw".

Lol. You (or your freshly woken up friend) nailed it. :biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Insanity = "must reach\can't reach" or "must withdraw\can't withdraw".

Lol. You (or your freshly woken up friend) nailed it. :biggrin:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Yeah, I had a huge win and blew that BT.

But now there's another problem. He was so blown out, he decided to stay and have more wins with "my tech".

So now he is recruiting large numbers of other BTs to come into my body so they can have similar wins to his (with "his tech").

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Freezone Technical Standards Committee

Revised OT III Procedure

The Technical breakthrough of 2012

1. Walk around the Org in a counter-clockwise direction chanting "Om Marty Ronnie um, Om mini Marty bum."

2. Continue this until a black cat is spotted. This may take some time.

3. Approach the cat and flow admiration to it. Show it the fish. The cat should now follow you as you continue walking and chanting.

4. Continue walking and chanting until a ladder is observed. This may take some time.
Do NOT walk under the ladder.

5. Climb the ladder and continue chanting until you have absolute certainty that you won't get an answer and that nothing is going to happen. Climb back down, rapping each rung of the ladder ten times with your left hand knuckles.

6. Get back into comm with the cat, take out your hand-mirror, break it, and look at the cat in the reflection of the broken mirror. Give the fish to the cat.

7. Cast your runes to the ground.

8. Take three rotten eggs, a handful of butter, and some used engine oil, mix them together carefully, and apply the mixture to the whole of your head.

9. Take the chicken, place it amongst the runes, and see which one it pecks.

9. Take that rune, close your eyes and dance the frug until you know where to place the rune on your body. This may take some time. You have located the BT.

10. Scourge that location with willow branches dipped in salt and black pepper.

11. The BT will now leave and report to Rey Robles for duty as a recovered Loyal Officer.

This procedure works every time when standardly applied. Only two cases of failure have ever been noted, and were entirely due to squirreling. In one case, the cat was not black, but was instead a ginger tom, and in the other the Pre-OT walked under the ladder.

Now go and audit - you know what to do.

The whole of Sector 9 is depending on you to do this right.

ML,

Ron

superstition.png