What's new

Tony O "Breaking Even Bigger Story" Monday, 11-18-2013

TG1

Angelic Poster
Oy vey! Will it never end?

:hysterical:

Tony O just posted at 12:45 am Eastern time:

"We here at the Underground Bunker want to thank everyone involved in this epic day of news coverage. Mike Bennitt and Mike Rinder should go down in history for their incredible act of live journalism today. The Tampa Bay Times ultimately came up with their own amazing shots of the crowd so we could zoom in on Cruise, Travolta, et al. And you, our commenters, really made today a day to remember.

"Now, we have something important to tell you. Tomorrow morning we actually have an even bigger story breaking. Get some sleep, because at 7 am we're uncorking a real doozy, and we'd love it if someone kept track of how many minutes or hours it takes before it's on Radar, Daily Mail, Daily News, and the rest.

"Get ready for a big day. -- The Proprietor"

At http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/17/li...gy-from-an-eye-in-the-sky/#comment-1127685681

lainie-kazan-in-oy-vey-my-son-is-gay--large-picture.jpg

Last edited:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Holy Crap. The hits keep on coming.:happydance:

Fortunately in Aus we get Tony's blog at 10pm - 5 hours from now. YIPEE!!!!!!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can eat popcorn in the morning! This is so exciting!! I wonder what the news is?

Any guesses? More people blowing Scientology?

David Miscavige is DEAD?

The Flag Land Base was raided by FBI/CIA re: FRAUD, EXTORTION, MONEY LAUNDERING, HOMICIDES, SUICIDES?

Did Tom Cruise BLOW after the event? He has been in long enough to see what David Miscavige is doing to the "tech":whistling:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Purely a guess, but since he mentioned "Radar" as the first publication that will pick up his story, I'm figuring it's a gossip-worthy item, so I figure it's a blown celebrity.

So let's dish ... who would be the MOST LIKELY celebrity Scientologist not yet out to tell The Dwarf, "Fuck you!"?

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
A message for Dear Leader.....

[video=youtube;IPZuYwYxnL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IPZuYwYxnL4#t=37[/video]

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Kristy has tweeted today something about following your faith to freedom - doesn't sound like her...

Tom and the Travoltas at Supah Powerz

LMP fully out with Tony interview?

Priscilla?

The very best thing of course is that DM is awake to hear this and has to wait until morning to find out who it is.

Now that is some serious pissing in his cornflakes

:dance2:

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Of course it could be confirmation of someone who is in, but on the downlow...(for some reason not all celebrities like to celebrate their holding of the cans, even if it is the new ultra MKVII thingamajig doohicky)

Gossip sites have had Juliette Lewis in their sights as disaffected over the last 12 months...

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Kristy has tweeted today something about following your faith to freedom - doesn't sound like her...

Tom and the Travoltas at Supah Powerz

LMP fully out with Tony interview?

Priscilla?

The very best thing of course is that DM is awake to hear this and has to wait until morning to find out who it is.

Now that is some serious pissing in his cornflakes

:dance2:
2ro2a39.png

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Since I haven't see the price of Super Power yet, I am betting on the announcement that Super Power will be released when all orgs have reached the size of Flag.
And since I have so much money now that I am out of the cult I will waste some more by betting on a second statement by the Clearwater city that due to multiple bylaw infringements, the occupany permits for both the FH and the Sucker Power building will be cancelled until LRH returns all the money he stashed in foreign bank accounts.
However, if DM wants to cover the bill, he can turn over the deed to those buildings to the city of Clearwater, remove the tent and pay all pinellas county taxes as a religious jesture, refund all donations made to the IAS over during his reign of terror and do clay demos of every page of George Orwell's 1984.
When I wake up I will see if this dream is real.

PTS

Elliott
Since I haven't see the price of Super Power yet, I am betting on the announcement that Super Power will be released when all orgs have reached the size of Flag.
And since I have so much money now that I am out of the cult I will waste some more by betting on a second statement by the Clearwater city that due to multiple bylaw infringements, the occupany permits for both the FH and the Sucker Power building will be cancelled until LRH returns all the money he stashed in foreign bank accounts.
However, if DM wants to cover the bill, he can turn over the deed to those buildings to the city of Clearwater, remove the tent and pay all pinellas county taxes as a religious jesture, refund all donations made to the IAS over during his reign of terror and do clay demos of every page of George Orwell's 1984.
When I wake up I will see if this dream is real.

So... never.
That works for me.

My guess is that it will be announced that the Church of Scientology is the target of joint Federal and Local investigation of human trafficing.

The Anabaptist Jacques

"Kirstie...
Priscilla...
Kirstie...
Priscilla...
Kirstie...
Priscilla...
Kirstie...
Priscilla...
Kirstie...
Priscilla...
Kirstie...
Priscilla......................"

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Could be something about one of the court cases....but then again Tony alluded to it being about a celeb....Scrap that.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Could be something about one of the court cases....but then again Tony alluded to it being about a celeb....Scrap that.

Someone posted on here the other day that Lisa Marie was going to speak out after Priscilla left, which would be soon.