What's new

Tony O "Breaking Even Bigger Story" Monday, 11-18-2013

Jump

Operating teatime
My prediction:

L. Ron Hubbard has returned to Teegeack.

He bought soldiers from the 5th invader force that are now theta clears with zap guns who can dodge bullets.

DM is on the RPF.

Scientology is saved.

The planet will be clear soon.

Sector 9 will be saved.

I hope he can also save Sector 7-G !

6104107_std.jpg

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
ooo,today is good to be on other side of a globe...:happydance:
i have just started my daily dose of Coffey and interwebz....:dancer:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
I thought that Tony Ortega's coverage of the shambles surrounding the Stupor Power opening was somewhat thin. Soon, we shall know what he was working on. A scoop so significant that it caused him to neglect whole chunks of the Stupor Power lulzheap (although his commenters kept things ticking along nicely, of course...)

So: what is it? I trust Ortega's instincts... this is going to be good.

I thought that Tony Ortega's coverage of the shambles surrounding the Stupor Power opening was somewhat thin. Soon, we shall know what he was working on. A scoop so significant that it caused him to neglect whole chunks of the Stupor Power lulzheap (although his commenters kept things ticking along nicely, of course...)

So: what is it? I trust Ortega's instincts... this is going to be good.

I hope so.

I'm sitting here thinking in anticipation of some big announcement...just like the Scientologists were just a few days ago.

I hope I'm not slowly joining an anti-cult cult.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I have never seen this many ESMBers on line at this time of the day. Tony O better deliver :biggrin:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
It's currently just after 06:30, EST. Ortega said he would break the story at 7am.

Break the story, Tony. Break like the wind!

http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/18/ex...ill-jada-smiths-shuttered-scientology-school/

First Interview with the Principal of Will & Jada Smith’s Shuttered Scientology School

Now, for the first time, Olivier is talking about her two years working with the Smiths. She’s no longer playing down the influence of Study Technology. In fact, she tells the Underground Bunker that Scientology’s influence in the school was near total, and she knew that calling it secular was a sham. Her departure, she says, was definitely about her not being “with the program.”

Well, I can't believe I stayed awake for this.

I swore I was through with all-nighters when I left Scientology.

I feel like I've been played.

And I don't like being played.

The Anabaptist Jacques