What's new

Tony O "Breaking Even Bigger Story" Monday, 11-18-2013

Lone Star

Crusader
Flunk for hyping a "who gives a shit" story.

Lame.....just lame.

EDIT: Okay I engaged in some hype myself by saying no one gives a shit. Obviously it is a worthy story to cover. Personally I've never cared about that silly little school the Smiths owned and operated for a handful of years. But anything that exposes them to be the @$^&*%# that I know they are is fine with me. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Well, I can't believe I stayed awake for this.

I swore I was through with all-nighters when I left Scientology.

I feel like I've been played.

And I don't like being played.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Yeah it's interesting but certainly not worth staying up for. :unsure:

I hope so.

I'm sitting here thinking in anticipation of some big announcement...just like the Scientologists were just a few days ago.

I hope I'm not slowly joining an anti-cult cult.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Hmmmm. I am pissed because this guy used the same trick that the Church used to pull.

Now I'm wondering if I can even trust him.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
The speculation was fun, though. :biggrin:

It's good to read uniquivocal confirmation of the Smiths' status. I expect entertainment media to run with it.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Probably more of interest to the general public, and less of interest to cult-watchers. Still, it's good to finally have proof that Will Smith is a Scientology victim. Wonder how well his refusal to acknowledge Hubbardism in public goes down with his handlers? It probably costs him a pretty penny.

Oh well, at least I feel better about including him in this line-up now:
vilepeoplescientology_zpsf48298c6.jpg

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah it's interesting but certainly not worth staying up for. :unsure:
Tell that to OSA

Also, this is good. Another piece of evidence Will is a Sci.

Before tonight
1) Gives out free personality tests at a wrap party
2) Talks about being 'at cause' in interview with Tavis Smiley
3) Donates money to Sci charities
4) Opens a Sci school

and now

5) He lets his kids be schooled ONLY by scientologists.

I'm surprised that didn't ride up front.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Tell that to OSA

Also, this is good. Another piece of evidence Will is a Sci.

Before tonight
1) Gives out free personality tests at a wrap party
2) Talks about being 'at cause' in interview with Tavis Smiley
3) Donates money to Sci charities
4) Opens a Sci school

and now

5) He lets his kids be schooled ONLY by scientologists.

I'm surprised that didn't ride up front.

It's a good story, but it could have waited a few hours. Not worth staying up for, no. Not a bad story or anything, just a bit meh.

It's good that a professional teacher who has held Principal positions and has observed study tech at close hand is speaking out about it, and about other aspects of cult influence in that school.

But I don't think it's bigger than the supa powa shit. The smallosity of that is really significant, a bit amazing even, IMO>

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another story of why it is dangerous to get involved with a cult which is always on a complusive run to it's [STRIKE]finest[/STRIKE] fraudist hour.

Now it can be spun that scientology is NOT a religion and therefore the school was NOT a religious school. But while in court, where this should be, scientology is a 'religion' :mindblow::headspin: Where is I HATE DUPLICITY ?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hmmmm. I am pissed because this guy used the same trick that the Church used to pull.

Now I'm wondering if I can even trust him.

Tony didn't suggest to anyone to wait up all night for the story to come out. :no:

And while the story is definitely not as entertaining from our point of view, it really IS a much bigger story for the general public. :)

Tony wasn't lying when he represented the story in that way.

Hopefully some major media pick up on this story including the deceptive assurances from the Smith's that this wasn't about Scientology.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tony didn't suggest to anyone to wait up all night for the story to come out. :no:
And while the story is definitely not as entertaining from our point of view, it really IS a much bigger story for the general public. :)
Tony wasn't lying when he represented the story in that way.
Hopefully some major media pick up on this story including the deceptive assurances from the Smith's that this wasn't about Scientology.

Well I didn't wait up all night for this, but I agree it's not a surprising story because we already had the gist of it--sort of old news. And although it may be mildly interesting to read this lady's book when it comes out, I'd much rather read WILL SMITH's book (or Jada's) if they've actually bailed and want to give us the "deets" on how it went down. Now THAT would be a story!

My mother once said "Scientology is insidious" and it really is.

in·sid·i·ous
inˈsidēəs/Submit
adjective
proceeding in a gradual, subtle way, but with harmful effects.