What's new

Tony O "Breaking Even Bigger Story" Monday, 11-18-2013

bromo

Patron with Honors
Clamicide makes an excellent point. Even though I lurked for a long time and then joined and continued to lurk for a long time, I never posted because I had never been in and felt in most cases I would add nothing of value to a thread. However as a never in I think that it is important for those wogs who see a Scientology story in the news that will get their attention to read it and possibly make them investigate a bit more to learn about the real atrocities that go on. By nature I am a curious person and delve into topics that interest me. I have read message boards, blogs and books about Scientology nd know what a bad presence it is. The average never in does not. Although I feel that the organization itself is crumbling due to DM and the efforts of those of you exes who work tirelessly to bring awareness, the general population needs to know the truth to help end this and stories like this catch their attention. Hopefully it brings them to learn more.

Please excuse any typos and the brevity with which I post. My Kindle which I use to surf will not let me reply so I have to use my phone which has a giant case of fat finger syndrome.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Clamicide makes an excellent point. Even though I lurked for a long time and then joined and continued to lurk for a long time, I never posted because I had never been in and felt in most cases I would add nothing of value to a thread. However as a never in I think that it is important for those wogs who see a Scientology story in the news that will get their attention to read it and possibly make them investigate a bit more to learn about the real atrocities that go on. By nature I am a curious person and delve into topics that interest me. I have read message boards, blogs and books about Scientology nd know what a bad presence it is. The average never in does not. Although I feel that the organization itself is crumbling due to DM and the efforts of those of you exes who work tirelessly to bring awareness, the general population needs to know the truth to help end this and stories like this catch their attention. Hopefully it brings them to learn more.

Please excuse any typos and the brevity with which I post. My Kindle which I use to surf will not let me reply so I have to use my phone which has a giant case of fat finger syndrome.

Bromo, Thank you for this. I believe that input from a never in is just as important as someone who has been in Scientology, whether in the Sea Org or not. Every single persons information and input makes this board great. (Speaking as a born and raised in the Sea Org).

It's great to see things from other perspectives, especially perspectives we may have never thought of. :thumbsup:

AnonKat

Crusader
Walter Mitty at Tony'd blog

original.jpg

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Hey bromo!

:welcome2:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
My gawd, that was horrible! :wink2:

Horrible, yes, but necessary.

That is what happens when a Scientologist kid grows up around "theta" terminals who "never evaluate or invalidate". LOLOL. (You seen his American Idol audition with Simon Cowel's after-comment about his mental state? LOLOL)

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
My bad. I've been :rickroll:

I hyped a hype that turned out to be less hype than I'd [STRIKE]hyped[/STRIKE] hoped.

:morecoffee:
Lol, I forgive you, it's not the first time someone was guilty of "going on hyping". :)

I actually think this story has legs and a helluvalot of good information. Not the least of which is the obvious fact that Hubbard's "educational" methods failed both the students/parents/school and the enterprise-survival test despite being propped up with huge injections of cash.

Just repeating myself a bit...
https://www.newroads.org/community/administration

"...Dr. Olivier was the Founding Head of School at New Village Leadership Academy in Calabasas. She graduated UCLA with a degree in Spanish and Linguistics; received her MA in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies from Cal State, Northridge; and received her Doctoral Degree in Education from Pepperdine University....." (My highlights)

The lady is a good anti cult spokesperson on education. She is well qualified and saw "study tech" up close for 5? years. She was the Principal. She saw the deception, covering-up and how the cult 'fronts' itself with BS. She saw how their admin is also BS.

She was intimately involved with HOW SCIENTOLOGY STUDY TECH FAILS.

Having the celeb Smiths in on it is just juice to keep everybody listening, and useful juice too, but it is not just about them, it is about cult study tech fail.

Just as a sideline, I suppose now that she spent 5 years of resume time there, she has to speak out publicly to maintain her professional integrity.

Last edited:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Tony didn't suggest to anyone to wait up all night for the story to come out. :no:

And while the story is definitely not as entertaining from our point of view, it really IS a much bigger story for the general public. :)

Tony wasn't lying when he represented the story in that way.

Hopefully some major media pick up on this story including the deceptive assurances from the Smith's that this wasn't about Scientology.

Since I'm such a Celeb Whore, I kind of agree with this.

This is no big deal to "this public" (ESMB)....but Will Smith is a BIG movie star.

Arguably bigger than Cruise, especially if you consider his and Jada's star power together.

So, the fact that he's a closet Scio and someone knows it first hand is now writing a book about it is a big deal.

My guess? This book will never see the light of day. The Smiths have a huge amount of money and power.

I don't think this story is over.

Not by a long shot.

I think it may get a whole lot more interesting, even to this group..... :eyeroll:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I didn't stay up--wasn't online when the first post was posted. While reading through, and I saw the headline, I was a bit disappointed until I thought more about it-- and what the story would be like to someone who was never in and not following closely once it broke.

Most of us who have been in have been hearing about Super Power from the beginning of time. A lot of us also went through the release of GAT I, and so the GAT II makes no sense to us. From our exey "time track", this weekend holds a hell of a lot of significance (as in the English definition). If I'd never been in and just checked out Scio here and there; I'd probably just look at the weekend as more 'Scientology weirdness'. I'd probably even think the Rinder in the copter was weird in that an ex would go to that extent.

The Smith school? THAT would get my attention. People lying about even being in the cult (see a comment to the piece where a traveling auditor for the Smiths was being recruited from DC to make it harsher). The cult claiming secular use of LRH stuff when it is all about Scientology. THINK OF THE POSSIBLE RAMIFICATIONS HERE I'm Joe Blow out in Peoria, and I find out that the idea that Scientologists completely lie about who they are and do hide under the secular blanket is confirmed. Now, next time I hear that their anti-drug campaign is coming to a local school, or a Way to Happiness drive is going on, or a friend hooks up with a business consultant that manages by statistics, what do you think I'm going to do?

Super Power and such is just those fellows in their own little world--doesn't affect me. Celeb leaves the cult? Well, just another crazy little Hollywood person finally seeing the light (not how I feel, but I do hear that out in the world). This sort of deception by Scio? Fuck, you just brought it into my backyard and shown me that the cult can strike anywhere.

Clamicide,

The more you post the more I like you. :)

So please keep posting.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is no big deal to "this public" (ESMB)....but Will Smith is a BIG movie star.

Arguably bigger than Cruise, especially if you consider his and Jada's star power together.

So, the fact that he's a closet Scio and someone knows it first hand is now writing a book about it is a big deal.

My guess? This book will never see the light of day. The Smiths have a huge amount of money and power.

Not by a long shot.

I think it may get a whole lot more interesting, even to this group..... :eyeroll:

All the money in the World cannot keep the truth from coming out...Lawrence Wright proved it, Janet Reitman proved it etc. The Smith's did not stop this story from leaking out and watch the tabloids run with it! They can sue all they want - but the truth is the truth and they will only draw unwanted and unneeded attention to their already "secret lives" inside the Cult of Scientology. If they were proud to be Scientologist's they would announce it - but they can't because something just does not make sense...:whistling:Look at Cruise - he is making a fool of himself when the rest of the world does not care if he is a "good dad" or he "abandoned Suri"...now it is on every tabloid cover...exposing the crazy cult of Scientology...(continue please Tom...continue :thumbsup:).

The Smith's did not get the same dog and pony show as Cruise - so there may be a bit of the "reactive minds" with the Smith's left to see the truth. I hope for their sake they wake up. They are in grave danger!:nervous:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
OK.

I think Tony's post is a Sleeper.

Comments are great. This one is not the only really good one; read them all.

Check this one out...

Kevin Tighe

In 2006 Celebrity Center International sent two of its staff to the DC Org to extract an African American auditor who was on staff there. He was to be the Smith's full time personal traveling auditor. Apparently the Smith's only wanted an African American auditor and this DC staff member was the only African American auditor who was also a Flag trained "Golden Age of Tech" auditor. The CC staff were to recruit several replacement auditors. My wife was on the list of possible candidates so we were both briefed. My wife declined the offer.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Not by a long shot.

Someone is hard at work trying to keep the story for coming out.

TMZ ran a story (with the headline below) and about an hour later pulled it with no explanation.

tmz_zpsf4d09171.jpg

Terril park

Sponsor
Lol, I forgive you, it's not the first time someone was guilty of "going on hyping". :)

I actually think this story has legs and a helluvalot of good information. Not the least of which is the obvious fact that Hubbard's "educational" methods failed both the students/parents/school and the enterprise-survival test despite being propped up with huge injections of cash.

I don't see it primarily as a failure of study tech. Note that most of this was stolen by Hubbard. No problem, he was good at seeing the ideas worth stealing.

I see it as a failure of rote application founded in ignorance, and assumptions that Hubbard was always right about all aspects about EVERYTHING.

I've done a lot of word clearing with people who had troubles studying.
Word clearing method 7 is a bed rock. They hesitate, pick it up. from there
go to simple dictionaries, and even there just use the definitions that solve the current difficulty. They'll understand what they are reading and will progress to higher understanding or could. And progression is possible.

The former principal was probably interested in the prime area of studying.
Imbuing a sense that its interesting and very worth while.

But then I'm just a squirrel. A superior one may I note:coolwink: