Tony Ortega book drops in May

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

GREAT NEWS!

I am thrilled to see the centerpiece of Tony's book is the outrageous and compelling narrative of Paulette's nightmare with Hubbard and his fanatical cult.

I often wondered how Tony was going to outdo his already brilliantly entertaining essays on Scientology--and, today, I had to smile broadly at his incredibly well conceived "hero's journey" way of bringing new fire to bear.

Having read everything there is on Scientology, I doubted that I had the interest to read any more books, but I am genuinely excited to order this one as soon as it's available.

It screams Motion Picture adaptation! There is rich operatic and Shakespearean potential to such a tale, especially with all the peripheral story arcs that are running in parallel, to wit, innocent folks who likewise unknowingly wandered their way into Hubbard's dark gravitational force. [Example: A starry-eyed hippie recruit, who only wanted to help the world, but then quickly became a militarized Sea Org member--posted on "SO Team 6"--the special force unit ordered to Fair Game and take out Paulette.]

The radicalization of otherwise normal people into religious Fair-Game-Fatwas is also a profoundly timely issue in the world. Oops, sorry, I can't help but think of the cinematic possibilities (having worked in that world). Okay, I promise I'll stop. LOL

TONY, ALL GREAT WISHES FOR THE BOOK'S AMAZING SUCESS! Count me in as a buyer.

Um, I lied. Casting. Paulette. Natalie Portman.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
As to the use of the word 'church,' I'll say this to show how irrelevant it is.

1) If you use the term 'organization,' people are focused only on the facts, which are horrifying. People will see them as a criminal organization, which they are. The next time people hear the word 'church' associated with Scientology, they will suspect religious cloaking.

2) If you use the word 'church,' and present the facts, which are horrifying, people will see only a criminal organization, which they are. As they hear the word 'church,' they will suspect religious cloaking.

It doesn't matter what word Tony uses.

What matters are the facts. Tony will report the facts correctly and accurately as he always does.

The facts will speak for themselves. Propaganda terms don't survive the unveiling of facts. Scientology cannot benefit from the truth being told, no matter what words are used.

The only problem I see is if they make a film of it they won't be able to find any women in Hollywood as pretty as Paulette.

There's so many crazy aspects of this organization that there's no way to focus on all of them in just one book or one documentary.

Their terroristic nature towards their perceived enemies is one aspect that the general public isn't really aware of, and I suspect that Tony's book will go a long way towards remedying that.

And the more aware the general public becomes of this than the more likely they'll be to apply pressure to government officials to take some action to address the criminality, exploitation, human trafficking, etc.

I would love to see a high quality documentary that specifically focuses on just the religious cloaking (and also touches on the tax exemption issue as well).
If the public were to see all the evidence on how the CoS set up the religious cloaking as a means to avoid taxes, labor laws, etc, and that there's nothing religious about the motivation behind them seeking to appear to be a religion, then things would change rapidly. In other words, if the public were to see the CoS (including the religious cloaking) AS-IS then the tax exemption would vanish. :coolwink:

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Peters Fraser & Dunlop
http://www.petersfraserdunlop.com/

http://www.petersfraserdunlop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/New-York-Sept-2014.pdf

peters-001-png.242843

peters-002-png.242844

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Again, I'll point out that that description was written by my agent/publisher for a catalog months ago and I never saw it.

The official announcement is at my website... tonyortega.org

Don't even try to talk your way out of this, because--

I don't care what you say, I'm still buying it! LOL

TO, you rock dude!

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Again, I'll point out that that description was written by my agent/publisher for a catalog months ago and I never saw it.

The official announcement is at my website... tonyortega.org

I'm with HH. Can't wait to buy this book !

Veda

Sponsor
Tony Ortega's Paulette Cooper book

Some more background.

Hubbard's INTELLIGENCE, ITS ROLE of 3 June 1973: http://www.suppressiveperson.org/sp/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/4D-19.pdf

L. Ron Hubbard, from confidential 'Intelligence, Its Role', 1973:

"We are potentially successful beyond the greatest dreams and aspirations of any former Intelligence service in the universe bar none.

'Intelligence furnishes much of the data on which evaluation is based.

"What could be called SUPPORT Intelligence (or attack or offensive Intelligence) is the other side of the coin, and also forms a vital part of Intelligence activities. But here Intelligence is carrying out part of a program furnished by evaluation to command and ordered executed."

Going on glowingly about Scientology Intelligence tech, and the Scientology Intelligence service, and belittling "primitive" - "wog" - Intelligence services, Hubbard wrote that:

"...it has very little to do with the arcane arts. Although our Intelligence tech might seem like black magic to those in primitive services."

This was authored by Hubbard shortly after Ingo Swann was featured in 'Advance! magazine' as a Scientologist and famous psychic. I've wondered if perhaps one of the crew on the Apollo had asked Hubbard about using "OT powers" for "data collection," or other Intelligence actions, thus triggering Hubbard's outburst - which is lengthier than is quoted here - rejecting anything but down to earth, practical, Scientology Intelligence tech, with its down to earth Data Collection, Evaluation, and Attack - a.k.a. "Support" - Intelligence.

It's interesting that Hubbard, when he telling tales or was making a show of it, liked to emphasize OT abilities but, when he was serious, brushed aside such things and depended entirely on materialistic means.

________​

L. Ron Hubbard, from confidential 'Intelligence Actions - Covert Intelligence Data Collection', 1969:

"Essentially a covert operation is intended to embarrass, discredit, or overthrow or remove an actual or possible opponent. It's a small war being carried out without the true source being revealed."

DapperLRH.jpg

__________​

Sara Northup Hubbard ead Hubbard's 2nd wife who had written to Paulette Cooper. Although Hubbard had officially "erased" her from Scientology history, he told insiders that she was a Russian spy. He also told some other Scientologists that she was a Nazi spy.

They were married for five years and had a red headed daughter named Alexis.

Here's a photo of Mr. and Mrs. Hubbard, and the newborn Alexis:

htz1xu.jpg

Sara, Alexis, Ron, 1950, Bay Head, New Jersey

And here's a letter from Sara to Paulette Cooper, 22 years later.

This letter was found amongst the many pages of stolen documents retrieved during the FBI raids of July 1977. Note: In the letter, Sara erroneously refers to St. Hill as St. Annes Hill.

______________​

Mar 20, 1972

Dear Paulette,

Thank you for sending the photostat of the column concerning Ron.

I really think he is a terribly destructive man - and mad as a hatter.

Last fall a couple of men came here to my home on Maui (Hawaii). They looked like undertakers' assistants. They were very pale - wore cheap black suits, white shirts, dark ties.

They told me they were "agents", but they wouldn't tell me what, or who, they were agents for. They wouldn't show me any identification. They had a long list of personal questions to ask me and they had a "warning" to give me. They told me that people posing as reporters might try to get me to talk about Ron but I would be in trouble if I said anything at all to them.

They wanted to come in the house but I wouldn't let them. I told them I wouldn't speak with them unless they came with identification. They said they'd "check with headquarters and be back this evening". I never saw them again.

My older daughter (who is Ron's daughter) was home over the holidays. When she arrived back at college there was a man who had been waiting for her in the local inn. He had been there 3 or 4 days.

She asked him to come to her Dorm to talk with him. He told her he was Ron's agent. He had several typewritten pages of "statements" to read her. It had obviously been written by Ron.

It said to her that she was illegitimate - that I was a "street-walker" he had hired as a combination housekeeper-secretary. He said that he fired me and that I came back to his doorstep "destitute and pregnant" and that out of his great heart he had taken me in to see me "through my trouble".

He said that when Alexy was a "Toddler" she was a cute little thing so he took her and a cat, "Motor Boat", along on his wanderings "as pets" for 2 years.

He also said that during World War II I was a Nazi spy. (He used to tell people that I was a Communist spy who received orders from Moscow by telepathic control). I don't know why he had me change sides.

He said that I had been "used by those in control to discredit Mr. Hubbard." He said he forgave me but it made him very sad.

The paper was signed, "Your good friend, J. Edgar Hoover". The agent told Alexy he was an F.B.I. agent. He would not allow her to inspect it - would only read it to her. At the end he asked her if she had any questions.

She was both angry and shocked that Ron could do such a thing. She told him - "the agent" - it was self-explanatory and asked him to leave. She has had a feeling that her father was a rather romantic figure. These paranoid ravings were frightening to her. She had not realized how sick he was before this incident.

I was furious that he would try to hurt Alexy - I wrote him a long letter telling him what I thought of him for inflicting his madness on Alexy but before I sent it Alexy called and begged me to do nothing. She said, quite rightly, that he was crazy enough to do anything. She asked me to just be thankful that we had escaped contact through all these years.

I really don't know why this recent interest on his part.

Last summer Alexy was in England and dropped by St. Annes Hill [St. Hill ?] - she thought perhaps she could share dinner with him. She was naturally curious about him. She didn't see him.

Maybe he thinks she's going to sue him for back child-support? Maybe he thinks she's going to demand a portion of his estate? Maybe - - - ? I just don't know. Maybe he just resents the fact that I left him.

I hope that when you win your court case, as you must, that you collect court costs and reparations.

His sickness is not just destructive, it is also contagious. I hate to think how many weak people have been harmed by this man.

The day of my divorce from Ron was like a day of rebirth for me. I feel that Alexy and I escaped from a death-in-life situation.

I am really afraid of him. He has such control over his people - and so many of them - that even from England he could do something to hurt Alexy. You have no idea the lengths to which he can go (or, maybe you do?).

These visits from his "agents" are just warnings. The two who came to see me told me as much. It is really frightening not knowing what he might do next.

I had hoped that he had forgotten us - put us out of his mind. Perhaps he thinks I will testify against him in one of the many court cases?

Forgive this rambling letter. I never tell anyone that I was married to Ron - so I have no one to tell about these weird visits. I know you are concerned about Ron so you have the recipients of my meanderings on the subject.

I'm sorry that I never met you. Please do write and tell me what happens with your case. Ron has the advantage of money - but you have rationality on your side. Surely that must be more important.

______________________________________​

Eight months later the covert operation to frame Paulette Cooper for bomb threats was initiated.

Re: Tony Ortega's Paulette Cooper book

Some more background.

Hubbard's INTELLIGENCE, ITS ROLE of 3 June 1973: http://www.suppressiveperson.org/sp/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/4D-19.pdf

L. Ron Hubbard, from confidential 'Intelligence, Its Role', 1973:

"We are potentially successful beyond the greatest dreams and aspirations of any former Intelligence service in the universe bar none.

'Intelligence furnishes much of the data on which evaluation is based.

"What could be called SUPPORT Intelligence (or attack or offensive Intelligence) is the other side of the coin, and also forms a vital part of Intelligence activities. But here Intelligence is carrying out part of a program furnished by evaluation to command and ordered executed."

Going on glowingly about Scientology Intelligence tech, and the Scientology Intelligence service, and belittling "primitive" - "wog" - Intelligence services, Hubbard wrote that:

"...it has very little to do with the arcane arts. Although our Intelligence tech might seem like black magic to those in primitive services."

This was authored by Hubbard shortly after Ingo Swann was featured in 'Advance! magazine' as a Scientologist and famous psychic. I've wondered if perhaps one of the crew on the Apollo had asked Hubbard about using "OT powers" for "data collection," or other Intelligence actions, thus triggering Hubbard's outburst - which is lengthier than is quoted here - rejecting anything but down to earth, practical, Scientology Intelligence tech, with its down to earth Data Collection, Evaluation, and Attack - a.k.a. "Support" - Intelligence.

It's interesting that Hubbard, when he telling tales or was making a show of it, liked to emphasize OT abilities but, when he was serious, brushed aside such things and depended entirely on materialistic means.

________​

L. Ron Hubbard, from confidential 'Intelligence Actions - Covert Intelligence Data Collection', 1969:

"Essentially a covert operation is intended to embarrass, discredit, or overthrow or remove an actual or possible opponent. It's a small war being carried out without the true source being revealed."

DapperLRH.jpg

__________​

Sara Northup Hubbard ead Hubbard's 2nd wife who had written to Paulette Cooper. Although Hubbard had officially "erased" her from Scientology history, he told insiders that she was a Russian spy. He also told some other Scientologists that she was a Nazi spy.

They were married for five years and had a red headed daughter named Alexis.

Here's a photo of Mr. and Mrs. Hubbard, and the newborn Alexis:

htz1xu.jpg

Sara, Alexis, Ron, 1950, Bay Head, New Jersey

And here's a letter from Sara to Paulette Cooper, 22 years later.

This letter was found amongst the many pages of stolen documents retrieved during the FBI raids of July 1977. Note: In the letter, Sara erroneously refers to St. Hill as St. Annes Hill.

______________​

Mar 20, 1972

Dear Paulette,

Thank you for sending the photostat of the column concerning Ron.

I really think he is a terribly destructive man - and mad as a hatter.

Last fall a couple of men came here to my home on Maui (Hawaii). They looked like undertakers' assistants. They were very pale - wore cheap black suits, white shirts, dark ties.

They told me they were "agents", but they wouldn't tell me what, or who, they were agents for. They wouldn't show me any identification. They had a long list of personal questions to ask me and they had a "warning" to give me. They told me that people posing as reporters might try to get me to talk about Ron but I would be in trouble if I said anything at all to them.

They wanted to come in the house but I wouldn't let them. I told them I wouldn't speak with them unless they came with identification. They said they'd "check with headquarters and be back this evening". I never saw them again.

My older daughter (who is Ron's daughter) was home over the holidays. When she arrived back at college there was a man who had been waiting for her in the local inn. He had been there 3 or 4 days.

She asked him to come to her Dorm to talk with him. He told her he was Ron's agent. He had several typewritten pages of "statements" to read her. It had obviously been written by Ron.

It said to her that she was illegitimate - that I was a "street-walker" he had hired as a combination housekeeper-secretary. He said that he fired me and that I came back to his doorstep "destitute and pregnant" and that out of his great heart he had taken me in to see me "through my trouble".

He said that when Alexy was a "Toddler" she was a cute little thing so he took her and a cat, "Motor Boat", along on his wanderings "as pets" for 2 years.

He also said that during World War II I was a Nazi spy. (He used to tell people that I was a Communist spy who received orders from Moscow by telepathic control). I don't know why he had me change sides.

He said that I had been "used by those in control to discredit Mr. Hubbard." He said he forgave me but it made him very sad.

The paper was signed, "Your good friend, J. Edgar Hoover". The agent told Alexy he was an F.B.I. agent. He would not allow her to inspect it - would only read it to her. At the end he asked her if she had any questions.

She was both angry and shocked that Ron could do such a thing. She told him - "the agent" - it was self-explanatory and asked him to leave. She has had a feeling that her father was a rather romantic figure. These paranoid ravings were frightening to her. She had not realized how sick he was before this incident.

I was furious that he would try to hurt Alexy - I wrote him a long letter telling him what I thought of him for inflicting his madness on Alexy but before I sent it Alexy called and begged me to do nothing. She said, quite rightly, that he was crazy enough to do anything. She asked me to just be thankful that we had escaped contact through all these years.

I really don't know why this recent interest on his part.

Last summer Alexy was in England and dropped by St. Annes Hill [St. Hill ?] - she thought perhaps she could share dinner with him. She was naturally curious about him. She didn't see him.

Maybe he thinks she's going to sue him for back child-support? Maybe he thinks she's going to demand a portion of his estate? Maybe - - - ? I just don't know. Maybe he just resents the fact that I left him.

I hope that when you win your court case, as you must, that you collect court costs and reparations.

His sickness is not just destructive, it is also contagious. I hate to think how many weak people have been harmed by this man.

The day of my divorce from Ron was like a day of rebirth for me. I feel that Alexy and I escaped from a death-in-life situation.

I am really afraid of him. He has such control over his people - and so many of them - that even from England he could do something to hurt Alexy. You have no idea the lengths to which he can go (or, maybe you do?).

These visits from his "agents" are just warnings. The two who came to see me told me as much. It is really frightening not knowing what he might do next.

I had hoped that he had forgotten us - put us out of his mind. Perhaps he thinks I will testify against him in one of the many court cases?

Forgive this rambling letter. I never tell anyone that I was married to Ron - so I have no one to tell about these weird visits. I know you are concerned about Ron so you have the recipients of my meanderings on the subject.

I'm sorry that I never met you. Please do write and tell me what happens with your case. Ron has the advantage of money - but you have rationality on your side. Surely that must be more important.

______________________________________​

Eight months later the covert operation to frame Paulette Cooper for bomb threats was initiated.

Heh heh. Eight months later. That's rich.

Oh, even the oldtimers are going to find a lot of new nuggets that I managed to track down. I hope you enjoy them.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Only 10 days into the new year and we have both a movie and a book to which to look forward. Somehow that clock that is "tick-tocking" seems to have speeded up!

-------------

Almost forgot to add: WELCOME TONY! :clap:

Jump

Operating teatime

Scientology Response: "What? You go back about 50 years to find
something bad about our ecclesiastical religion and our esteemed founder
and source of our religious scriptures?
Of course we don't do that kind of thing any more." *

* In fact we probably do it a little bit less because our personnel now are limited in number.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Tony Ortega's Paulette Cooper book

Heh heh. Eight months later. That's rich.

Oh, even the oldtimers are going to find a lot of new nuggets that I managed to track down. I hope you enjoy them.

Tony, did you track anything new down about Sara? If you read the interviews and memoirs of the members of Parsons's OTO lodge, she was quite a piece of work, even for a group of Satanists in California. Did she settle down in later years and repudiate all the weirdness she was into with Jack and Ron, or did she keep that up on the down low? She was indeed a victim of Ron, but the fact that she was practicing magik with Parsons based on Crowley's crap - and considered a shit-stirrer by that very, very strange crowd - often gets overlooked due to the madness Ron visited on her life.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
"Hitler" learns about The Unbreakable Miss Lovely

"Hitler" learns about The Unbreakable Miss Lovely

[video=youtube;2R-4_u61TWo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R-4_u61TWo[/video]