What's new

Tony Ortega posts audio from LRH Birthday Event

I cringe when I read Marty's stuff posted here, this one had me puking in my trash can.

It sounds like a Nuremberg Rally be held at a NASCAR Race Track ... that's underwater.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
DM belched: "If you think you’ve already grasped the full significance and importance of an Ideal Org, well the fact is that you can hardly imagine — no eval intended — just put that under the category of “not know.”

I glazed over right there, He is going to need a bib soon for the drool
He should use 'the teck' and walk onstage in a gorilla suit.. LOL

DM belched: "If you think you’ve already grasped the full significance and importance of an Ideal Org, well the fact is that you can hardly imagine — no eval intended — just put that under the category of “not know.”

I glazed over right there, He is going to need a bib soon for the drool
He should use 'the teck' and walk onstage in a gorilla suit.. LOL
wri5tw.gif

slimjim

Patron with Honors
I notice he is looking older, like lines in his cheeks and forehead and by his nose, and his nose is getting longer. He's beginning to look a bit uglier. Did he dye is eybrows? they look a bit bushier than normal. Wonder if he notices when he looks in the mirror.

This event had more Shermanisms than any other before, but I'm guessing it can't be just Mr Sherman responsible for these Twilight Zone speeches. It's a very strange way of talking that uses many more sentences than necessary to relate an idea that can be said in just one or two sentences. No chance in hell anyone learns how to talk or write like that in any school, so if Sherman has formal training as a writer, I assume DM had him study the works of some speechwriter he likes and copy that style. This unique style is also used in blurbs, promos, and video narrations, so Sherman must be the main writer for most of this stuff.

DM I'm sure likes the sound of his own voice a lot, and I think this style of speech is music to his ears because it's just alot of noise without much meaning involved. "Finally and so on", "By way of", "This is so, and even then", "So it is, but there's more", "And all these things, and as if that wasn't enough, there's countless more" etc etc = insane drivel form of talking from a man who loves the sound of his own voice.

The reason people at these events stand up clapping and hooting and jumping up and down like crazies is because they've been droned into insanity after listening to that shit for three or four hours. I've never seen people at graduations or minor local events act or react like that. Those events are like bad game shows with bad game show music (the graduations I've been to all use game show style music and voiceover), but no insane enthusiasm like at DM events. I am curious tho why game show music and game show-style voiceover (when announcing the grads) is used at graduation events. LRH loved watching game shows and decided Scientology is really the greatest game show of all time because its the game where everyone wins?

TG1

Angelic Poster
Like so many of us, I am fascinated by the Shermanspeak. It is unintelligible. Verbs are missing. Introductory phrases have nothing to do with the rest of the sentence. Run on sentences step off the dock and disappear in the drink. Like this:

"And since this recent big push, where I know a lot is demanded from all of us, you, in terms of providing energy and wherewithal to lay down the eternal foundation of Scientology, we can be in terms of all else that comprises the LRH legacy to achieve the advancement of Scientologists up the Bridge, thus by extension in working together to in turn multiply dissemination in the (…) levels, commensurate with what is provided in planetary clearing, well, in light of all that, I should also tell you this ...."

It's just so bizarre!

TG1

Like so many of us, I am fascinated by the Shermanspeak. It is unintelligible. Verbs are missing. Introductory phrases have nothing to do with the rest of the sentence. Run on sentences step off the dock and disappear in the drink. Like this:

"And since this recent big push, where I know a lot is demanded from all of us, you, in terms of providing energy and wherewithal to lay down the eternal foundation of Scientology, we can be in terms of all else that comprises the LRH legacy to achieve the advancement of Scientologists up the Bridge, thus by extension in working together to in turn multiply dissemination in the (…) levels, commensurate with what is provided in planetary clearing, well, in light of all that, I should also tell you this ...."

It's just so bizarre!

TG1
It would be difficult to get any cheesier.

He sounds like a 3:00 in the morning infomercial pitchman who is trying to convince you that buying an onion chopper for $19.95 is going to miraculous change your life.

And the beauty of it is, he has absolutely no idea just how pathetic he sounds because everyone around him is afraid to he honest with him.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
The audio quality was so poor that I was unable to listen to it. after reading the transcript I saw how ridiculous the speech was. Meaningless. Un-duplicateable. Long winded and making no sense like the babbling of a mad man.

Lori

Cheryl E Love
It was utterly nauseating. The public that attended was sparce to put it mildly and I noticed a few snicker when DM started talking about how fast "we were growing". All in all I am glad it is over and I can wean myself back off the meds it took for me to sit thru that shit without breaking out in laughter.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
4.5 hours WTF? I don't think I could take listening to that wind bag make excuses for driving his members to total bankrupcy so he can live his lavish lifestyle! I think I would have to shot the computer!

Heh - Theodore Babbitt needs to hear this so he can add it to his list of FRAUD charges - David Miscavige BETTER spend the money on the Idle Morgues or he will add another life sentence to his 40 life sentences for FRAUD, extortion and bribery.

Heh, I was curious - has Dan Sherman ever been slapped by Slappy McSavage? Anyone witness a Sherman beating?

I think that guy is just too much with the stupid words and the drivel that just goes on endlessly never ending ever!! I saw him at a grand opening of an Idle Morgue - he, Slappy and Laurisse. Dan the man has a strange hair cut and he is really small like Slappy. Poor soul!!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
It was utterly nauseating. The public that attended was sparce to put it mildly and I noticed a few snicker when DM started talking about how fast "we were growing". All in all I am glad it is over and I can wean myself back off the meds it took for me to sit thru that shit without breaking out in laughter.
:hysterical: You're a brave girl, Lori! :hysterical:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I bet it took Sherman a long time to figure out what DM wanted in a speech. He had to realize fact DM is nearly illiterate (& never read anything but LRH) so what DM thinks sounds intelligent is ridiculously overwrought language combined with inappropriate 25 cent words. Basically the old Hubbard style of writing - quantity over quality and make it sound real important!

I bet Sherman giggles to himself as he writes this crap, the worse it is the better, knowing DM will eat this shit up. If DM can't understand it himself, he'd never admit it, he just thinks it must be real smart like. DM thinks that is what smart people talk like, because he is an utter and total moron with Scientology "education."

Never forget one event I attended. I believe it was a New Years Eve event and I didn't know what to expect, other than there would be people I knew and food.

So I'm sitting in the audience with about 50 so other chatting Scions and the ED comes out and says. " And now we will play the event from last week and we will be available for questions afterwards if you have any".

Lights go out, video monitor goes on and here comes the CGI. I'm like, " What the ^#$&% is this, we're about to watch a movie? " (At this time I was new and had spent a year doing Div. 6 courses, little to no familiarity with clearing some planet or anything)

So DM comes on and starts spewing and foaming at the mouth about expansion. I whisper to the Scion next to me, "Who the $%%^ is this guy?" The Scion gives me the Scientology death-stare. So I sit through it, and to be honest I was a little entertained.

At the time I was pursuing Real Estate investing, buying homes with no money down stuff. This event seemed like a Real Estate seminar to me. Most of the talk was about opulent buildings and design, kind of like an architectual showcase of sort. Nothing to do with spirituality or religion to me.

After it was over I had a visit from a few Sea Org. Didn't know what Sea Org was so I asked if they were in the Navy. They chuckled and proceeded to try and extract my money. They explained who the guy on the screen was and why he was important but I wasn't listening. I was turned off my the money grabbing timeshare-sales-techniques they were using to try and get me to write a check. I look around, other Scions are being attacked to. I'm like, " &$^&*, I gotta get outta here!" Told them I had to use the bathroom and bolted for my car.

Went on course the next day like nothing happened. Saw the Sea Org folks I bolted on in the hallway the next day but they must not had recognized me or just moved on to the next thing. First experience with events.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
This event had more Shermanisms than any other before, but I'm guessing it can't be just Mr Sherman responsible for these Twilight Zone speeches. It's a very strange way of talking that uses many more sentences than necessary to relate an idea that can be said in just one or two sentences. No chance in hell anyone learns how to talk or write like that in any school, so if Sherman has formal training as a writer,

Not necessarily. It is a characteristic of schizophrenia.

This event had more Shermanisms than any other before, but I'm guessing it can't be just Mr Sherman responsible for these Twilight Zone speeches. It's a very strange way of talking that uses many more sentences than necessary to relate an idea that can be said in just one or two sentences. No chance in hell anyone learns how to talk or write like that in any school, so if Sherman has formal training as a writer, I assume DM had him study the works of some speechwriter he likes and copy that style. This unique style is also used in blurbs, promos, and video narrations, so Sherman must be the main writer for most of this stuff.

DM I'm sure likes the sound of his own voice a lot, and I think this style of speech is music to his ears because it's just alot of noise without much meaning involved. "Finally and so on", "By way of", "This is so, and even then", "So it is, but there's more", "And all these things, and as if that wasn't enough, there's countless more" etc etc = insane drivel form of talking from a man who loves the sound of his own voice.

The reason people at these events stand up clapping and hooting and jumping up and down like crazies is because they've been droned into insanity after listening to that shit for three or four hours. I've never seen people at graduations or minor local events act or react like that. Those events are like bad game shows with bad game show music (the graduations I've been to all use game show style music and voiceover), but no insane enthusiasm like at DM events. I am curious tho why game show music and game show-style voiceover (when announcing the grads) is used at graduation events. LRH loved watching game shows and decided Scientology is really the greatest game show of all time because its the game where everyone wins?

For whatever it's worth......
It's interesting. My conscience won't let me waste time thinking too much about it....but, the pattern is very rhythmic, the high-sounding, or supposedly, feel-good adjectives banged out quite fast, one after the other. A bit like a chant, you know where a long long prayer has to be gotten through, so the intonation for natural speech, person to person, gets flattened down a bit to a drone. He keeps the voice pitch high though, so that makes it not completely like a droning sound. It is also in a strange way like rap. Not so sharp and short like rap, but it seems it has got rap characteristics.

For whatever it's worth......
It's interesting. My conscience won't let me waste time thinking too much about it....but, the pattern is very rhythmic, the high-sounding, or supposedly, feel-good adjectives banged out quite fast, one after the other. A bit like a chant, you know where a long long prayer has to be gotten through, so the intonation for natural speech, person to person, gets flattened down a bit to a drone. He keeps the voice pitch high though, so that makes it not completely like a droning sound. It is also in a strange way like rap. Not so sharp and short like rap, but it seems it has got rap characteristics.

This guy does a better job than Miscavige and he never even saw what he's pimping before he hit the stage.
[video=youtube;VoNfqPFJCnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoNfqPFJCnc[/video]