What's new

Tony Ortega: Scientology Sexual Histories

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Tony's got his hands on a bunch of DOX showing the sort of material Scientologists are required to provide to the cult . . .

. . . Because of the intensely private nature of these documents, we are redacting any information which might identify the people in them. We’re also going to pull short excerpts out of reports so that they lack context, again in an attempt to prevent any possibility of identification . . .

LH1.jpg

. . . sick L Ron Hubbard blackmail scam is sick.

(Added bonus for click love - today's piece also features an update on the Garcia lawsuit)

Anonycat

Crusader

Tony's got his hands on a bunch of DOX showing the sort of material Scientologists are required to provide to the cult . . .

LH1.jpg

(Added bonus for click love - today's piece also features an update on the Garcia lawsuit)

Clicking on his site gives a 500 Internal Server Error.

Andtheyalllived

Patron with Honors
The most poignant thing about the whole article was the point about Tony's having talked to exes who would never dare speak out because of what would magically appear on some sleezebag Scientology site.

If they ever published what some of us did or fantasized about as teens, we would be unemployable. Some people might remain our friends, but they'd insist we get together in a neighboring town.

These poor teenagers. This stuff bites the most bought-in and naiive of them, too... The ones that told everything for their own good, and even worse, made stuff up.

I'm reminded of Animal House: "You F***ed up! You trusted us!"

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
It's downright creepy. It was an obsession, something to have on file just in case. Hubbard, Hoover....

Lori

Cheryl E Love

LH1.jpg

This example is one of the main reasons my eyes began to first open! My post was to read these "confidential confessions", copy them for the poor suckers PC folder, Ethics folder, and a copy to my Executive. It made me sick to my stomach knowing how many people read and laughed over these reports! I then had to work side by side with one poor guy and never let on what I knew was going on with his KR on himself he thought only the EO and his Auditor had. I blew a few days later.

Talk about restim!!!! :touched: :depressed: I need a bath.

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious

LH1.jpg

This gives us a feel for how people like Travolta and other public figures must be terrified of the "secure"

contents of their folders being leaked. :angry:

It also reminds me of having witheld certain information (nothing really juicy) from my

auditors through the scio years. Information that I knew was no-ones damned business but mine.

Oh, :melodramatic: did I suffer the torment and guilt of my crime of witholdery. But you know what,

my "professional" auditors never really picked up on my witholds. Even back then I felt (oh blaspheme) that

I was paying premium dollars to be audited by people who were not premium grade auditors. I loved them

dearly, but they were hacks.

BardoThodol

Damned, I think I'll send Tony some of my shameful sexual exploits.

When you get over sixty, just the idea of having had shameful sexual exploits is a thrill.

Dean Blair

David Miscavige, L Ron Hubbard, and all of the people who violated their position of trust within the C of $ are abhorrent, disgusting, and loathsome individuals. They IMHO are far worse than the people who confessed their sins no matter how bizarre their actions.

Psychiatrists, Priests, and Psychologists are bound by an ethics code and would be disbarred or defrocked if they were to violate this trust but the offending Scientologists continue with impunity.

In God we trust is a famous motto in the United States and it is true enough. When I confess my sins to Him I never worry about it getting into another's hands. God doesn't have the need to write it down.

Anonycat

Crusader
Yeah, the comments are even juicier/funny!

Yes, it was pretty interesting - the whole thing. Okay, so I have a friend who was on the ship with Ron, and he told me that one day he went down into the belly of the ship, and there were all these folders dumped there, and among them he found Ron's kids' folders, and looked inside. Even when I was in, folders were not locked up, but in a file cabinet. I don't think that this is an aspect that will bring the cult down, but I think that it exposes another facet of control.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, it was pretty interesting - the whole thing. Okay, so I have a friend who was on the ship with Ron, and he told me that one day he went down into the belly of the ship, and there were all these folders dumped there, and among them he found Ron's kids' folders, and looked inside. Even when I was in, folders were not locked up, but in a file cabinet.

Interesting. These days, the folders are secured may be a bit better, but not much better. What's your point, Anonycat?

I want to know why and how Quentin Hubbard died, while being Class XII, OT VII and LRH's beloved son. Or not, sigh. It's telling already.

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
Interesting. These days, the folders are secured may be a bit better, but not much better. What's your point, Anonycat?

I want to know why and how Quentin Hubbard died, while being Class XII, OT VII and LRH's beloved son. Or not, sigh. It's telling already.

As far as the first question, I was just making small talk.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

:bigcry:

A few of my many "old posts" on ESMB re: Q.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...up-and-erasure&p=704364&viewfull=1#post704364

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...up-and-erasure&p=707392&viewfull=1#post707392

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...up-and-erasure&p=708340&viewfull=1#post708340

Face:)

Last edited:
:
:
I hope this gets a LOT of publicity. When people see it with their own eyes they will find out how Scientology creates psychological traps for it's victims.

I hope there will be some comment by professional psychologists.

I can't actually find the words to say what I want to say about this. It is so nasty and bent and is difficult to even think about.

It needs to be taken right out of the closet and put on the front pages.

Great "religion"!