What's new

Too late

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was thinking about which topic this thread belongs too...

I believe the "Leaving the Church" topic might be the right one.

In the last weeks I was worried about one of mine still inside relative and still I am.

I am talking about my dead fathers wife. She is having an aneurysm in her brain, that makes her lots of troubles. The doctors put her in an induced coma and her chances to survive this aren't very good and if she will survive nobody knows how the brain will be "damaged".

Now where she is ill, she has a chance to leave the "Cult of Scientology", because they don't need her anymore. They don't take care of her anymore. Now me, the disconnected relative, has a chance to "meet" her again and to be there for her. But to get in a "real" and "good" contact with her might be too late.

@ the still in Scientologists, that are reading here, please get in contact with your loved but disconnected relatives, before it is to late.

Last edited:

Maria

Patron
:hug:

I hope you try, even if it's too late and she doesn't/can't recognize you.

That goes to everyone in our lives, we never know when fate is going to take someone away, so be in good terms with them all, and tell them you love them, if you do.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I was thinking about which topic this thread belongs too...

I believe the "Leaving the Church" topic might be the right one.

In the last weeks I was worried about one of mine still inside relative and still I am.

I am talking about my dead fathers wife. She is having an aneurysm in her brain, that makes her lots of troubles. The doctors put her in an induced coma and her chances to survive this aren't very good and if she will survive nobody knows how the brain will be "damaged".

Now where she is ill, she has a chance to leave the "Cult of Scientology", because they don't need her anymore. They don't take care of her anymore. Now me, the disconnected relative, has a chance to "meet" her again and to be there for her. But to get in a "real" and "good" contact with her might be too late.

@ the still in Scientologists, that are reading here, please get in contact with your loved but disconnected relatives, before it is to late.

The saddest and most disgusting things of all this: As long as she has any possessions left, the cult has no reason to leave her or any still-in relatives alone. :no:

Anyway, since it's all I can give for now, here's a hug for you. :bighug: Oh, and if I can do anything else for you or if you just need a friend, you already know how to reach me. :console:

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
The saddest and most disgusting things of all this: As long as she has any possessions left, the cult has no reason to leave her or any still-in relatives alone. :no:
It is sad and I know it.

Anyway, since it's all I can give for now, here's a hug for you. :bighug: Oh, and if I can do anything else for you or if you just need a friend, you already know how to reach me. :console:

I know MrN, you are really a very good friend. :)