AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 22 FEBRUARY 1979

NED for OTs Series 46

BTs WITH MISUNDERSTOOD WORDS

I have discovered that BTs can have misunderstood words too!:unsure:

The body’s ear might hear one thing and the BT might hear something else entirely, direct. This results in Mis-U sounds and oral words. The BTs don’t know what the person is saying, nor do they know what is being said to the person, due to these Mis-Us. And the person gets caught in the middle of this flow channel, experiencing the reaction to the BT’s Mis-U. The usual reaction of the BTs is just to withdraw.

BTs can get Mis-Us from reading matter, foreign languages, and I have found BTs that don’t speak English. :ohmy:

Idiotic idea. What if you have dozen's of 'BTs' who speak different languages? Are you supposed to teach them all English? The language spoken by the most people is Mandarin. Have any Chinese BTs?

And don't forget the all important 'flow channel' that can get clogged up with 'reactions' of BTs bothered by MUs. LOL Here is the Old Quack pulling the most stupid ideas out of his butt.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
HCO BULLETIN OF 22 FEBRUARY 1979

NED for OTs Series 46

BTs WITH MISUNDERSTOOD WORDS

I have discovered that BTs can have misunderstood words too!:unsure:

The body’s ear might hear one thing and the BT might hear something else entirely, direct. This results in Mis-U sounds and oral words. The BTs don’t know what the person is saying, nor do they know what is being said to the person, due to these Mis-Us. And the person gets caught in the middle of this flow channel, experiencing the reaction to the BT’s Mis-U. The usual reaction of the BTs is just to withdraw.

BTs can get Mis-Us from reading matter, foreign languages, and I have found BTs that don’t speak English. :ohmy:

I was laughing at that....

And then, suddenly I thought: "Wait, now I kind of think this is almost something Hubbard would say..."

Then I thought: "No way, lololololo, wayyyy too stupid!"

Then I kept reading and thought: "Godddddd, this is so Poe's law, I can't even tell if this is a sublimely funny parody or if it's real."

Seriously, I couldn't tell.

So, I did a quick Google search and found this LINK.

That was a fantastic addition to the STUPID THREAD, really really really stupid and really really really true.

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
So, I did a quick Google search and found this LINK.

That was a fantastic addition to the STUPID THREAD, really really really stupid and really really really true.
As the original poster of this nonsense, here my comment:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...and-Learning&p=1113909&viewfull=1#post1113909

I can tell you there is more of this stupidity:
HCO BULLETIN OF 16 SEPTEMBER 1978
ISSUE IV

NED for OTs Series 10

OT III AND DORMANT BTs

DORMANT BTs

You can wake up very dormant BTs and clusters that actually you’ve never hit on OT III - never
dreamed they existed.

Many are not visible in PT. These dormant ones are not squarely in the time stream, they’re down the track a bit. You shift your attention and pull them into PT, or your attention goes a bit out of PT and there they are. They are not precisely in the time stream. This solves the mystery of how an OT III can see none, get run on some NED and it kicks them in.

It is like a whole being reviv. Dormant BTs and clusters are stuck down the track in an incident. Dormant BTs are out of PT in denyer chains (like “not there”, “can’t be there”), so they “don’t exist”, yet they do exist. If you look down the track, there they are, and if you ball them up with engram running or bad auditing, you get real trouble, as they recoil against the body.
HCO BULLETIN OF 26 SEPTEMBER 1978
ISSUE IV

NED for OTs Series 22

ANATEN

When a dormant BT wakes up it acquires mass. He’s “not there”, and then when attention is put on him he acquires mass. He’s in some artificial valence (which produces mass).

You want more of it ? Here you go:

HCO BULLETIN OF 29 OCTOBER 1978
ISSUE III

NED for OTs Series 35

NOTES ON PTS

There are BTs who were PTS to successive persons; they went from one person to another, e.g. BT went from Pre-OT’s grandfather, to Pre-PT’s mother, to Pre-OT. So the Pre-OT now has BTs who were PTS to mother and grandfather. And the Pre-OT was in contact with these BTs when they were on mother, and earlier in the Pre-OT’s life when the BTs were on grandfather. This transfer of BTs to successive family members causes a genetic misidentification - it convinces BTs that they are genetic.
Oh, there are also rockslamming BT's with an evil purpose:

HCO BULLETIN OF 22 SEPTEMBER 1978
ISSUE I

NED for OTs Series 36

ROCKSLAMS

An R/S means there’s an Ev Purp per HCOB 10 Aug 76 ROCKSLAMS, WHAT THEY MEAN. On a Clear or above, any R/S comes from an R/Sing BT or cluster, who has and is dramatizing an Ev Purp.
And not to forget the "acid trip" BT's:

HCO BULLETIN OF 29 JANUARY 1980

THE OT DRUG RUNDOWN

BTs, CLUSTERS & DRUGS

BTs and clusters are affected by drugs. They mock up the biochemistry and they mock up the drug and drug incidents. Drug taking in this lifetime restimulates earlier incidents of drug taking on the track.
Earlier drug cultures on the track were much worse than this drug culture. In some cultures the psychiatrist, priest and medico were all one and the same person and frequently used drugs. Some implanters used drugs, either as part of the implant incident or to keep a population enslaved thereafter. When BTs and clusters who have whole track drug incidents are restimulated by a this lifetime drug incident, .....
BTs and clusters who are stuck in whole track drug incidents continue to mock it up. They actually mock up the drug as well as the incident. This can give the apparency that the drug is in the body. After all a thetan can create MEST, and because they are mocking up the drug, and because they are stuck in it totally, you can get the apparency that there is a residual drug remaining in the body.
HCO BULLETIN OF 30 JANUARY 1980

NED for OTs Series 50

NOTs OT DRUG RUNDOWN
As you know from NOTs data, BTs can be being anything. They can be being a particular drug, or being a drug picture or incident, or even an “acid trip” for example.

For all of this I hold the opinion, that anybody who has read this nonsense and did not run away from Co$ immediately, must have a questionable frame of mind.

Do you want more of this nonsense ? Here you can download all of this crap (for free):
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Church_of_Scientology_collected_Operating_Thetan_documents

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Just more reasons I'm glad I left the cult while I was still stuck at the bottom of the Bridge(TM).

BT's - how ludicrous. And on top of that BT's supposedly manifesting PTS, rock slams, MU phenomena, et al.

What languages did beings speak 75 millions years ago anyways let alone in eons earlier than that? Wouldn't a BT's native language cause problems when being addressed by an English speaking solo auditor? Oh, yeah. You're supposed to telepathically communicate with the BT. My head is spinning just trying to wrap my head around the insanity.

Cuh-razy I tell ya'!

HelluvaHoax!

As the original poster of this nonsense, here my comment:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...and-Learning&p=1113909&viewfull=1#post1113909

I can tell you there is more of this stupidity:

You want more of it ? Here you go:

Oh, there are also rockslamming BT's with an evil purpose:

And not to forget the "acid trip" BT's:

For all of this I hold the opinion, that anybody who has read this nonsense and did not run away from Co$ immediately, must have a questionable frame of mind.

Do you want more of this nonsense ? Here you can download all of this crap (for free):
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Church_of_Scientology_collected_Operating_Thetan_documents

lololololololololololololol

HILARIOUS!

TRAGIC!

STUPID!

My HTS triangle has now soared into unprecedented power trending upstatedness, on this planet!

HelluvaHoax!

Just more reasons I'm glad I left the cult while I was still stuck at the bottom of the Bridge(TM).

BT's - how ludicrous. And on top of that BT's supposedly manifesting PTS, rock slams, MU phenomena, et al.

What languages did beings speak 75 millions years ago anyways let alone in eons earlier than that? Wouldn't a BT's native language cause problems when being addressed by an English speaking solo auditor? Oh, yeah. You're supposed to telepathically communicate with the BT. My head is spinning just trying to wrap my head around the insanity.

Cuh-razy I tell ya'!

I never ran into that problem.

All of my BTs were from Brooklyn[SUP]1[/SUP].

[SUP]1[/SUP] Brooklyn - 1. (Brooklyn, New York) The most populous of New York's five boroughs. 2. (Brooklyn, Markabia) An over-populated, English speaking neighborhood of the Markabian Confederacy, 387 trillion years ago.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Outrageous

Letter.neg.jpg

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

I never ran into that problem.

All of my BTs were from Brooklyn[SUP]1[/SUP].

[SUP]1[/SUP] Brooklyn - 1. (Brooklyn, New York) The most populous of New York's five boroughs. 2. (Brooklyn, Markabia) An over-populated, English speaking neighborhood of the Markabian Confederacy, 387 trillion years ago.

Wrong date; it was actually "tree hundred and toidy tree trillion ​years ago!

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology

HCO BULLETIN OF 1 APRIL 1981

NOTS SERIES 21

BTs, BLOWS & REFUNDS

In certain rare instances, the PRE-OT can manifest the intention to blow Scientology and this can be traced back to overrestimulated BTs.

Left unhandled, the BTs tend to cluster and begin making demands for a refund of money paid to the org. As this severely endangers the PRE-OT's eternity, it is imperative that this be detected and handled as soon as the situation begins to develop.

Early diagnostic indicators which, if left unhandled, result in a refund demand are:

a) PRE-OT NOT CONTINUING TO PAY FOR AUDITING

b) PRE-OT CLAIMS THEY DO NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT CASH TO BUY INTENSIVES, YET
THEY ARE OBSERVED DRIVING A LATE MODEL CAR OR OWNING A HOME, RATHER
THAN SHARING A RENTED APARTMENT WITH OTHER SCIENTOLOGISTS.

c) PRE-OT COMPLAINS THAT THEY DID NOT GET ANY OF THE PROMOTED STATES,
POWERS, SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES OR MIRACLES THAT LRH GUARANTEED.​

When PRE-OTS complain about "not getting what I paid for" and other similar low toned dramatizations, it is really the BTs that are nattering. Find the BT and then thoroughly sec check them until they confess their crimes. If this does not resolve the complaints, run Grade 0-IV on them. This can take multiple intensives for the first several BTS being handled, costing the PRE-OT quite a fortune. However, this has the beneficial effects of raising the PRE-OT's necessity level--whereupon they will begin using intention to keep their nattering BTs quiet.

Once the BTs have been thusly muzzled, the PRE-OT can continue their undistracted journey up the Bridge with all of the promised miraculous results!

L. RON HUBBARD
Founder

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Including the "acid trips"-BT's ? Hows about the weedy-ones ? no "black afghan"-BT ? :coolwink:

I didn't have any of those kind of BTs.

However (per the book E-METER ESSENTIALS, chapter "E-Meter Oddities") I did have a Bantu BT[SUP]*[/SUP] who blew down and F/Ned (rather than Rockslammed) whenever asked the auditing question: "Would you rather just leave Scientology and get all your money back?"

[SUP]*[/SUP] "A black South African's withholds read not only on the needle alone but on the Tone Arm sensitivity." - L. Ron Hubbard

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Outrageous

Letter.neg.jpg

In an earlier thread we had an extensive exchange over whether these types of letters were deliberate OSA or Ethics Officer attempts to gangstalk or a symptom of a general desperation and decline in civility within the ranks.

On the face of it this strikes me as the latter. My impression is they are dispensing with the OCA rigmarole to define a person's "ruin" or weak spot and just going for the jugular with a shotgun approach.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
In an earlier thread we had an extensive exchange over whether these types of letters were deliberate OSA or Ethics Officer attempts to gangstalk or a symptom of a general desperation and decline in civility within the ranks.

On the face of it this strikes me as the latter. My impression is they are dispensing with the OCA rigmarole to define a person's "ruin" or weak spot and just going for the jugular with a shotgun approach.

Translation of that letter (i.e. what they actually mean) is;

"We're not doing so good. We need you in here with your cheque book or credit card right away!"

Gets easier with practice doesn't it.

HelluvaHoax!

Outrageous

Letter.neg.jpg

Dr. Hubbard states in his scientific scripture that "THE ESSENCE OF GOOD MANAGEMENT IS CARING!"

One wonders why the Church of Scientology does not care more for its Celebrities, to wit:

Dear Kirstie,

You are not doing so good.

Your former status as a TV and MOVIE STAR has shattered and now you are reduced to a broken marriage, string of failed relationships, photos of you giving the finger, vicious tweet attacks against anyone who doesn't agree with Ron Hubbard and no TV or MOVIE roles.

Let's face it, you don't look so happy either. Honestly, your dynamics are super sucky shit, right?

You'd better get in here right away!

ML,

Jesse Brinker
Celebrity Centre International

ps: Kirstie, I want to share one other unprecedented 4th dynamic Win! COB recently completed a full review of the 16 million words LRH spoke/wrote and found a missing comma and a period that should have been a semi-colon. This is a mind-blowing game changer. For the first time ever, pcs are really making it to Clear and full Operating Thetan! The entire MEST universe theta/mest ratio has reversed, so get your fat ass in here!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Believe it or not, this very closely parallels the exact LRH policies (1950s - 1960s) on "HOW TO HANDLE THE PUBLIC INDIVIDUAL" and other marketing memos. In the broadest sense, it also mirrors the DISSEMINATION FORMULA "ruin finding". The net result of such policies was brutally alarming, scaring or terrorizing the PC into buying their next level. Or else!

Anyone who remembers which policies support hard sell and literally telling the person what awful shape they are in can post the links.

I remember that policy being used extensively at Flag. Once when I didn't have immediate funds to buy a bunch more intensives on OT V or OT VII (review), I was told in a D of P interview that if I didn't find a way (e.g. borrow, et al) to get the money now: "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT!".

Death sentence!

It was a grim and hideous cult moment, one of the "top 3" that lead me (the always loyal and friendly customer) to deeply resent and leave that avaricious amoral cult.

---

EDIT: The colloquial idiom "NOT GOING TO MAKE IT" has a very specific meaning in Scientology. It means you will not achieve the state of OT. Therefore, you will be subjected to reactive impulses, implants, dramatizations, suppression, dwindling spirals and all other manner of "traps" to destroy your life. Furthermore, if one does not achieve "full OT", you will be the "adverse effect" of intergalactic wars and spiritual terror and pain--forever. Think "hell", but 10 million[SUP]1 [/SUP]times worse.

[SUP]1[/SUP] 10 million : All numbers in Scientology are always power stats of gargantuan orders of unprecedented magnitude.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Translation of that letter (i.e. what they actually mean) is;

"We're not doing so good. We need you in here with your cheque book or credit card right away!"

Gets easier with practice doesn't it.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Priceless translation!

I want to try that TranslationTech[SUP]tm[/SUP] on the time a Flag senior tech terminal told me: "You won't make it!"

SENIOR C/S (via D of P) SAYS: You won't make it!

TRANSLATION: I (Senior C/S) didn't make it. Ron didn't make it. No Scientologist in 66 years has made it. We're all kind of hoping you will be the first one.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Believe it or not, this very closely parallels the exact LRH policies (1950s - 1960s) on "HOW TO HANDLE THE PUBLIC INDIVIDUAL" and other marketing memos. In the broadest sense, it also mirrors the DISSEMINATION FORMULA "ruin finding". The net result of such policies was brutally alarming, scaring or terrorizing the PC into buying their next level. Or else!

Anyone who remembers which policies support hard sell and literally telling the person what awful shape they are in can post the links.

I remember that policy being used extensively at Flag. Once when I didn't have immediate funds to buy a bunch more intensives on OT V or OT VII (review), I was told in a D of P interview that if I didn't find a way (e.g. borrow, et al) to get the money now: "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT!".

Death sentence!

It was a grim and hideous cult moment, one of the "top 3" that lead me (the always loyal and friendly customer) to deeply resent and leave that avaricious amoral cult.

---

EDIT: The colloquial idiom "NOT GOING TO MAKE IT" has a very specific meaning in Scientology. It means you will not achieve the state of OT. Therefore, you will be subjected to reactive impulses, implants, dramatizations, suppression, dwindling spirals and all other manner of "traps" to destroy your life. Furthermore, if one does not achieve "full OT", you will be the "adverse effect" of intergalactic wars and spiritual terror and pain--forever. Think "hell", but 10 million[SUP]1 [/SUP]times worse.

[SUP]1[/SUP] 10 million : All numbers in Scientology are always power stats of gargantuan orders of unprecedented magnitude.

Yes, I am aware of "How to handle the Public individual" and "Finding the Ruin". But even though the idea was to rub a person's nose in their deficiencies so Scientology could be held up as the solution, it seems to me that LRH as least wanted it done with enough tact to pass it off without causing suspicion that it was a con. That is why they drilled Div. 6 people to do the OCAs and find the ruin with great diligence, its why they have D of Ps (Director of Processing), its why there are policies on how to write letters to the CF, etc. Boy, I'm dating myself here. Its like, screw all that - "Give me the c c c c Cash!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nah_3vO0uhM

Status
Not open for further replies.