What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

freethinker

Sponsor
Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology

Yeah those columns have stains all over them. :coolwink:

I am wondering why Ideal org New York permits the front to look like Skid Row ?
https://twitter.com/limacharlie23/status/694017942833512448

NY.Org.skid.row.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I am wondering why Ideal org New York
permits the front to look like Skid Row ?
NY.Org.skid.row.jpg

REASON WHY:

Because the OT staff of New York's ideal org could not afford stationery, envelopes and postage this week to send out tens of thousands of shiny promo pieces bragging about how "prosperous" Scientology Clearing and OT levels will make you. Yeah, those promo pieces--the ones that depict corny sci-fi rockets hurtling through intergalactic space towards a golden glowing light.

So, instead of sending out junk promo (and thousands of unprofessional letters saying things like "Dear Joe, I see you purchased a copy of Dianetics 27 years ago--and would like to hear your huge wins and miracles from Dr. Hubbard's book!") they find a policy that doesn't cost any money to apply. The Hubbard "SENIOR DATUM ON MONEY". This is the scripture (HCO Policy Letter) where Ron states that the org can directly control their own INCOME by increasing the amount of "OUTFLOW" that they do. The datum is: "OUTFLOW EQUALS INFLOW". Thus, if you outflow things, you will inflow money. And since the org is too broke to send out slick promo this week, they instead "outflow" garbage by putting it on the sidewalk in front of the ideal org. This, therefore, is ideal garbage and outflow, which will result in money coming in. Guaranteed money! Don't laugh, that's how the cult acquired over a billion dollars in real estate--by convincing their parishioners that "outflow equals inflow", thus cleverly manipulating them into donating fortunes more than they could afford to buy new buildings--because the stupid parishioners superstitiously believed that if they wrote huge checks, borrowed money and used their charge cards to the max, that they (personally) would "inflow" huge amounts of money.

Yeah, Scientologists believe that.

Hey, this is the "Scientology Stupid Thread", were you expecting something that actually made sense? LOL​

HelluvaHoax!

TRICKY TECH TALK: Episode #574

OT VIII
Scientology Works!

WOG
But you just lost your house to foreclosure,
had your car repossessed, declared bankruptcy,
lost your job and told me not two minutes ago
that you have been stuck at the bottom of the
tone scale for months.

OT VIII
Yeah, the tech totally works!

WOG
Wuttt? Your life is in ruin.
How does the tech work?

OT VIII
Well I am PTS. Ron states that when
a being goes PTS they lose all their
gains. See? Ron's tech was 100% correct!

HelluvaHoax!

Cross-Posted from another thread discussing the new "GENIUS" status that Scientologists are awarding each other (and themselves!) with.

Awesome. Now you don't have to do any auditing or training to raise your IQ, just pay for your "Genius" pin.

LOL

Genius! HellYeah!

It's just like the "HUMANITARIAN" status. When that one first came out, I likewise thought it was a joke. But it wasn't.

Someone, please tell me that this "genius" thing is a parody!!!

Scientologists!!! Seriously, can any human beings possibly be this stupid?

HelluvaHoax!

This post dedicated to all of the world's Scientologists and Indie Scientologists who bravely journey into the dangerous world of the internet. Where people have the inalienable right to post whatever they want and also to call bullshit.

But Hubbardites do not like that one bit.

They bluster and boast about Scientology while DEMANDING that everyone else produce "DOCS OR STFU".

But they don't have any "docs".

And they don't ever STFU.

lol

So the "Independent Ethics Officer" is in office again. Now let's see: will he be able to apply El Con Hubbard's superior "tech" (ethics formulas) in his own life ?

Unfair!! LOL

You are knowingly violating Dr. Hubbard's & the Scientologists' Creed!

We of the Church believe that. . .

All Scientologists have the inalienable right to claim whatever we want about the miracles & supernatural powers evidenced by OTs without the slightest proof.

All Scientologists have the inalienable right to indignantly & viciously attack any person who dares to question or even doubt Dr. Hubbard's like so totally scientific discoveries.

All Scientologists have the inalienable right to handle those who question or doubt by providing them with helpful anti-Q&A auditing (sec checking) and assigning them the condition of Doubt.

All Scientologists have the inalienable right to continuously demand others provide DOCS OR STFU as if life is one never-ending courtroom battle where they have been posted as some kind of divine wholetrack judge who can imperiously decide on the slightest whim which "evidence" comes in or is ruled out. But, if their "facts" and "data" (i.e. things they feel good about and/or FN on) are questioned in any way--they are allowed to fall on the floor in a hysterical temper tantrum, whilst screaming "religious bigot!'

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

This post dedicated to all of the world's Scientologists and Indie Scientologists who bravely journey into the dangerous world of the internet. Where people have the inalienable right to post whatever they want and also to call bullshit.

But Hubbardites do not like that one bit.

They bluster and boast about Scientology while DEMANDING that everyone else produce "DOCS OR STFU".

But they don't have any "docs".

And they don't ever STFU.

lol

Unfair!! LOL

You are knowingly violating Dr. Hubbard's & the Scientologists' Creed!

We of the Church believe that. . .

All Scientologists have the inalienable right to claim whatever we want about the miracles & supernatural powers evidenced by OTs without the slightest proof.

All Scientologists have the inalienable right to indignantly & viciously attack any person who dares to question or even doubt Dr. Hubbard's like so totally scientific discoveries.

All Scientologists have the inalienable right to handle those who question or doubt by providing them with helpful anti-Q&A auditing (sec checking) and assigning them the condition of Doubt.

All Scientologists have the inalienable right to continuously demand others provide DOCS OR STFU as if life is one never-ending courtroom battle where they have been posted as some kind of divine wholetrack judge who can imperiously decide on the slightest whim which "evidence" comes in or is ruled out. But, if their "facts" and "data" (i.e. things they feel good about and/or FN on) are questioned in any way--they are allowed to fall on the floor in a hysterical temper tantrum, whilst screaming "religious bigot!'

Here's a screen shot of my original response to this message:

Last edited:

Cat Daddy

Silver Meritorious Patron

[video=youtube;CwVqOs3Aess]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwVqOs3Aess[/video]

HelluvaHoax!

Here's a screen shot of my original response to this message:

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Aha! I obnose you have read the Basic book called: "The Modern Science of Scientologically Silly Syllogisms!"

* Tom Cruise has read "The Basic" books of L. Ron Hubbard.

* Ideally, Scientologists have not only read the technology contained in those books (including but not limited to The ARC Triangle, Greatness, Two-Way-Communication, Tone Scale, Granting of Beingness and Communication--The Universal Solvent), but they have studied, word-cleared, drilled and clay demo'd how to apply Ron's supernaturally advanced tech in everyday life situations. And Tom Cruise has done so!​

* Therefore, Tom Cruise is an Ideal Scientologist!

eee91bf1-ddf2-4e4e-9bb0-163844bcf916_zpskgeey8sa.jpg

Some people, well, if they don't like Tom Cruise
spewing hate--while grinning like a covertly hostile
Scientologist, well, then fuck you. Really. Fuck you. Period.
(But I mean that in a really theta, uptone, VGI's way)

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yeah, thinking about the genius award...

As they seem to be grasping for new honour names, here is my suggested list of future donor awards (but it seems like something they would actually do, so kind of loses the fun factor...sigh).

Patronus Australopithecus
Patronus Homo Habilis
Patronus Homo Erectus
Patronus Home Neanderthalensis
Patronus Homo Sapiens
Patronus Homo Novus
Patronus Homo Novus with Target II Privileges
Patronus Homo Novus with full Target II Access
Patronus Homo Novus with full Target II Access and dinner with Ron worth $500!*

*Transport not included

Jump

Operating teatime

Yeah, thinking about the genius award...

As they seem to be grasping for new honour names, here is my suggested list of future donor awards (but it seems like something they would actually do, so kind of loses the fun factor...sigh).

Patronus Australopithecus
Patronus Homo Habilis
Patronus Homo Erectus
Patronus Home Neanderthalensis
Patronus Homo Sapiens
Patronus Homo Novus
Patronus Homo Novus with Target II Privileges
Patronus Homo Novus with full Target II Access
Patronus Homo Novus with full Target II Access and dinner with Ron worth $500!*

*Transport not included

:lol:

And bring your own DC8. With propellers. Because doesn't everyone know jet engines don't work in space :duh:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

:lol:

And bring your own DC8. With propellers. Because doesn't everyone know jet engines don't work in space :duh:

Lol! Propellers wouldn't work in space either, and for the same reason jet engines wouldn't work there. No air.

Just stratty being a smartass.

guanoloco

As-Wased

Who needs jets and propellers when the fastest way to Target II is straight up and vertical the Obscene Dog?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_(Scientology)

Obscene Dog Incident

In the "Assists" lecture of October 3, 1968, Hubbard described a surreal cosmological event said to take place shortly after Incident I (the creation of the universe): "There's the incident called "The Obscene Dog" with its just a little bit later than Incident One. And sometimes actually by running it, why you can get the PC into Incident One. The Obscene Dog was a sort of a brass dog in a sitting position and anybody who got around to the front of the dog got caught in some electronic current and passed through the dog to the dogs rear end and spat out. Thetans didn't like this."

Look!! Ron is arriving now!!

dog20poop-jpg.74323

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime

Who needs jets and propellers when the fastest way to Target II is straight up and vertical the Obscene Dog?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incident_(Scientology)

Obscene Dog Incident

In the "Assists" lecture of October 3, 1968, Hubbard described a surreal cosmological event said to take place shortly after Incident I (the creation of the universe): "There's the incident called "The Obscene Dog" with its just a little bit later than Incident One. And sometimes actually by running it, why you can get the PC into Incident One. The Obscene Dog was a sort of a brass dog in a sitting position and anybody who got around to the front of the dog got caught in some electronic current and passed through the dog to the dogs rear end and spat out. Thetans didn't like this."

Look!! Ron is arriving now!!

dog20poop-jpg.74323

It smelt like Ron, but when I ran it a couple of times on the meter and yeah, definitely a different thetan...

turdcavaige.jpg

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

The “Plan To Take Down Psychiatry” posted today by Mike Rinder on his blog.
psych.demise.jpg.png

Sometimes it seems like satire for Saturday Night Live.
Is it real ?
Can they be THAT delusional?
See this short clip… The Year is 2007 Miscavige promises to eradicate the whole “Psychiatric eco system” Laugh with me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfu7Sr50N7U

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

psych.demise.jpg.png

Is it real ?
See this short clip… The Year is 2007 Miscavige promises to eradicate the whole “Psychiatric eco system” Laugh with me

Why don't they just send a CSW to all Earth governments documenting how the Psych's are responsible for everything evil on the whole track?

Psych's according to Hubbard are "the sole cause of decline in this universe".
Reference:HCO BULLETIN OF 26 AUGUST 1982 PAIN AND SEX
http://www.matrixfiles.com/Scientology Materials/HCOPL BPL/HCOB-822608.html

Even better, all they need to do is take out a full page ad in the NY Times and the LA Times reprinting this HCOB. :thumbsup:

guanoloco

As-Wased

psych.demise.jpg.png

Is it real ?

You know...if you put Scientology in place for psychiatry this exact plan took Scientology out via the internet.

HelluvaHoax!

Another Cross-Post from that hilarious thread discussing the new "GENIUS" status that Scientologists are awarding each other and themselves.

I'm a Scientology Genius.
I gave Stupid amounts of money to an Idiot.

:hysterical::hysterical:

Even though they believe really stupid things. . .
Even though they do really stupid things. . .
Scientologists are not actually that stupid. .

[video=youtube;FIxYCDbRGJc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIxYCDbRGJc[/video]

They just have totallllly like super-high
Awareness and Knowingness and some junk or whatever.

VIDEO DEPICTS SCIENTOLOGIST RECEIVING A DEMONSTRATION OF OT POWERS--
AND BEING BLOWN AWAY--JUST BEFORE BEING R-FACTORED ON THEIR TECH ESTIMATE

Status
Not open for further replies.