What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology

Today the Los Angeles Times printed a series of crimes from Sheriff Lee Baca who is headed to jail time, pleading guilty to Federal Prosecutors for numerous criminal acts
Sheriff Lee Baca a good friend of Scientology Inc and David Miscavige....Birds of a feather.....

Read this ~~

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...sheriff-baca-jail-scandal-20160210-story.html

SherrifLeeBaca.Guilty.jpg

DMSheriffLeeBacca2.jpg

DMSheriffLeeBacca.jpg

Sheriff.Lee.twth.jpg

Sheriff Lee Baca pimping himself annually on The Way To Happiness Floats. LOL He's on the WAY to the Federal penitentiary !

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Today the Los Angeles Times printed a series of crimes from Sheriff Lee Baca who is headed to jail time, pleading guilty to Federal Prosecutors for numerous criminal acts
Sheriff Lee Baca a good friend of Scientology Inc and David Miscavige....Birds of a feather.....

Read this ~~

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...sheriff-baca-jail-scandal-20160210-story.html

SherrifLeeBaca.Guilty.jpg

DMSheriffLeeBacca2.jpg

DMSheriffLeeBacca.jpg

Sheriff.Lee.twth.jpg

Sheriff Lee Baca pimping himself annually on The Way To Happiness Floats. LOL He's on the WAY to the Federal penitentiary !
Sheriff Lee Baca crooked, shady and BFF to the CULT even gracing the grand opening of a LA Day Ideal org. He would flaunt his support of the cult usually in Los Angeles Police UNIFORM. Oh my.

Sheriff.Lee.twth.1.jpg

Sheriff-Lee-Baca.podium.jpg

One correction -- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Baca Scientology .jpg
    Baca Scientology .jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 203

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Sheriff Lee Baca crooked, shady and BFF to the CULT even gracing the grand opening of a LA Day Ideal org. He would flaunt his support of the cult usually in Los Angeles Police UNIFORM. Oh my.
<snip>

Sounds like Sheriff Lee Baca will have lots of time to work on the Way to Happiness Campaign. :whistling:

OutToe83

Patron with Honors

Hey, does he have a hairy brother named Chew?

(Sorry, somebody had to say it. We were all thinking it.) :blush:

guanoloco

As-Wased

looks like he'll need it :whistling:

Sheriff.Lee.twth.1.jpg

What I really like about this picture other than a scowling face in front of a poster promoting happiness is that under that horse's tail is a little picture of Ron and little Miscaviges come out of it.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Sheriff.Lee.twth.1.jpg

<snip>

Here's a great story cross-posted from the Bunker (from the comments section in yesterday's edition):

Missionary Kid a day ago
This is a repeat of a story I posted here months ago. I was out to breakfast and sat with a group of retirees, and I started to talk with one gentleman and found out he was a retired L.A. County Sheriffs Deputy. We talked about his job in general, and because of discussions here in the Bunker, I asked him about Sheriff Baca. For some reason, he didn't want to talk about it there, so I let it drop.

I was standing outside and talking to some of the group afterwards when he came out, so I met him one on one and said that he didn't have to tell me, but I was still interested in what he thought about Baca. At this point, he became almost unintelligible with his anger. He hadn't wanted to talk about Baca inside of the restaurant because he was so angry that he didn't want to upset the other people.

Basically, he said that he retired early specifically because of Baca's administration. He said that Baca took a fine law enforcement organization and fucked it up with favoritism, corruption, and unethical behavior. He had loved his job, and would have continued to work as a deputy, but took retirement early specifically because of Baca.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Now there is a place one can report Scientology Inc ~~the rip off of cash to the point of bankruptcy, the punishments one experienced, the savage disconnection of family under the guise of *Ecclesiastical* and other scam and fraud under the guise of *Religion*. Some have reported rip off of their children for Sea Org and Staff.
One cherch alone has 75 rip off complaints. Oh my my.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/The-C...ional-SCAM-ARTISTS-REFUSE-TO-HANDLE-MY-931182

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/scien...nd-my-children-los-angeles-california-1056134

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Churc...Org-Spiritual-Scam-Clearwater-Florida-1102910

Time.Mag.cover.jpg.gif

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Cross-Posted from another thread where people recalled the earliest memory they have as a little kid. Real memory. Not the Scientology kind of memory--where you close your eyes and make up something that sounds like you are a hack sci-fi writer living in the 1930s.

Talking about "youngest memory", that reminds me of how a Clear has perfect memory. (Example follows):

We join an auditing session in progress in Clearwater at the "Mecca of Technical Perfection". Inside the tiny room, a Clear is receiving "OT Setups" from a Class XII auditor at the rate of $1,000 per hour.

CLEAR
Yes, there is an earlier similar incident.
Fourteen quadrillion years ago. It
was a Tuesday. Everyone working in
the galactic spaceship factory was called
into a muster where it was announced that
the owner of the factory, a being named Arcola
had invented something called "music".
Then we were forced to listen to his music
all day long for months on end, while we
we assembled spaceships in the factory.

CLASS XII
Okay, we'll assess that earlier similar ARC break.
Was it a break in...
Affinity?
Reality?
Communication?
Understanding?
I'd like to indicate that it was a break in Affinity.

CLEAR
Wow! Yeah! We were forced to stand at our
work stations and applaud after each song
while looking at Arcola's photograph. Wait...
I think I just realized something. OMG!
Arcola was Ron!!!
So, when I got that ARC break and blew
up 2 billon planets, I was actually committing
a huge overt against Ron and that delayed
Scientology and Ron's tech from creating
a world without insanity. And I gave engrams to
all the beings in the universe, which is why beings on
this planet are resistant to getting on the Bridge when
they see people in the org applauding Arcola's--
errr--I mean Ron's photograph. WOW!
Now planetary clearing can become a reality!

CLASS XII
Your needle is floating!!

CLEAR
Amazing! It's so funny, before
Scientology I had a real problem with memory!

HelluvaHoax!

Unfathomably stupid moment: Right now (2016) Scientology is promoting to its OT VIIIs to get ready for OT IX and OT X.

Here is the promo--and a photo of the uber-upstat lapel pin you get to wear if you are stupid enough as an OT VIII to re-pay for and re-do low level courses/auditing that you and your church both certified that you had fully done already!

Hey OT VIIIs! Don't you remember? You had to have done all those levels to the church's standards of "technical perfection" before you were allowed to attest to Clear or even get onto all those OT levels.

Actual promo piece, courtesy of Mike Rinder's terrifically enlightening & entertaining blog:

Screenshot-63.png
This is truly stupid to some exponential power. This must surely be the Science of Stupid, because otherwise why would an OT VIII have to learn how to study by re-doing the Student Hat course (again)?

If an OT VIII could not study, how did they get to OT VIII?

And, even if they never did the Student Hat in the first place, wouldn't an OT VIII with all those advanced superpowers and "knowingness" be able to "know" how to read a piece of paper and understand what it said? If they can't pass a simple test of literacy that any WOG high school student is able to perform, how able then is an OT VIII? Stupid, lol.

And if a Clear has perfect memory, why can't an OT VIII remember what they studied on the Student Hat? Stupid, lol.

And if an OT VIII needs to re-run the "Survival Rundown" processes ("objectives" to get a being "in present time") why is an OT VIII not in present time? Stupid, lol.

And even in the scenario where an Operating Thetan is out of present time, why can't an OT VIII get themselves in present time by simply looking at the wall, the same thing their auditor is going to tell them to do after they pay for 100 hours of auditing? Stupid, lol.

On the other hand, Scientology is actually right. Because, if an OT VIII actually could read and understand (i.e. "study") written material--and if they were in present time--then that OT VIII would be able to understand how Scientology is scamming them--and not stupidly re-pay and re-do all those introductory levels again, would they? LOL.

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid Lapel Pins in Scientology

As long as we are on the subject of Scientology giving out cheap lapel pins to OT VIIIs who are gullible enough to re-pay for and re-do the lowest levels again, I have a question.

What the hell is up with Scientologist awarding themselves and selling each other all those kitschy status awards?

A $5 lapel pin for donating $50,000 (IAS "Patron)? Really? Isn't that kind of "out exchange"? I mean, shouldn't the COS charge Scientologists $50,005 in order to cover the production cost? lol.

While we're on the subject
of highly decorated Operating Thetans. . .

fe035491-9b14-4c69-a252-a7d6acbf0863_zpsacgmzxle.jpg

QUESTION
If COB is Scientology's Supreme Rulah--
Then doesn't that mean he
awarded himself
all those medal ribbons?

One wonders where all this
detestably vainglorious
behavior originated in Scientology?

hubbard%20NK_zpspmvwyjpo.jpg

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Re: Top 100 Stupid Lapel Pins in Scientology

As long as we are on the subject of Scientology giving out cheap lapel pins to OT VIIIs who are gullible enough to re-pay for and re-do the lowest levels again, I have a question.

What the hell is up with Scientologist awarding themselves and selling each other all those kitschy status awards?

A $5 lapel pin for donating $50,000 (IAS "Patron)? Really? Isn't that kind of "out exchange"? I mean, shouldn't the COS charge Scientologists $50,005 in order to cover the production cost? lol.

While we're on the subject
of highly decorated Operating Thetans. . .

fe035491-9b14-4c69-a252-a7d6acbf0863_zpsacgmzxle.jpg

QUESTION
If COB is Scientology's Supreme Rulah--
Then doesn't that mean he
awarded himself
all those medal ribbons?

One wonders where all this
detestably vainglorious
behavior originated in Scientology?

hubbard%20NK_zpspmvwyjpo.jpg

I love that shoop! I probably commented on this before when this shoop first appeared but isn't it interesting that the sun is shining only on Ron?

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
Re: Top 100 Stupid Lapel Pins in Scientology

I love that shoop! I probably commented on this before when this shopp first appeared but isn't it interesting that the sun is shining only on Ron?

Interesting for sure. That's how i knew the photograph had been doctored - the sun wasn't shining out of Ron's ass.

:whistling:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is truly stupid to some exponential power. This must surely be the Science of Stupid, because otherwise why would an OT VIII have to learn how to study by re-doing the Student Hat course (again)?

If an OT VIII could not study, how did they get to OT VIII?

And, even if they never did the Student Hat in the first place, wouldn't an OT VIII with all those advanced superpowers and "knowingness" be able to "know" how to read a piece of paper and understand what it said? If they can't pass a simple test of literacy that any WOG high school student is able to perform, how able then is an OT VIII? Stupid, lol.[/SIZE]
Don't be so quick to criticize the Student Hat. I consider it was worth every penny I paid for it. :biggrin:

Helena

HelluvaHoax!

Don't be so quick to criticize the Student Hat. I consider it was worth every penny I paid for it. :biggrin:

Helena

I think i was criticizing the need to RE-DO the Student Hat. That doesn't make any sense to me at all. If the guy can't study, how did the guy get to OT VIII?

But, your post makes me think of another really stupid thing about Scientology. The millions of hours of wasted time Scientologists are required to spend on goofy overkill. The Student Hat is a perfect example.

BACKGROUND: Now, over my career in Scn, I think I heard the STUDY TAPES a total of 8 or 9 times. The first checksheet I ever did required "3 times through" the tapes. And when I trained to be a professional course supervisor, a few years later, the checksheet required ANOTHER 3 times through the STUDY TAPES! And when I got in Ethics trouble once, i was ordered to "RETRAIN FROM THE COM COURSE UP" so I did the STUDY TAPES (Student Hat) another time! And when I was paid and enrolled on OT VI, before starting, everyone was required to do the "new" Student Hat. With all that and the fact of having been a course supervisor for everything from HAS up to the Briefing Course, I have personally trained a vast number of people.

THE STUDY TECH: Instead of having Scientologists spend weeks/months "learning how to learn" on the Student Hat (reminds me of "knowing how to know", lol) it's my opinion that the entirety of the Student Hat course could be reduced to about a 1 hour checksheet. That's right one hour, max. It would have a simple explanation of the "3 Barriers to Study" and you'd get a free credit card sized "REMINDER CARD" when you graduated. It would describe the 3 barriers and how to fix each one. Then the person would be put onto whatever course they wanted to do.

If during study they had a problem, they'd pull out their little "cheat card" and see what to do. (e.g. "Oh my, I don't understand what I am reading. Let me look at my little laminated Scientology study card.......VOILA! Oh, I'm supposed to go earlier to when I was understanding it and try to find a misunderstood word"

Easy right?

Instead of that, Scientology makes a major Hollywood production out of it. And you can't even do the 1-2 month Student Hat anyways, unless you've first done "Method One Word Clearing". Well that's what it was before, I don't know for sure now.

A person could literally spend 6 months or more (meter course, TR course, Method One Co-Audit Course, Student Hat...) before they are allowed to study something.

That's just craaaaaaaaaaazy.

I think there's a method to the madness, however--which is to keep Scientologists CAPTIVE inside orgs where the mesmerizing spell can really be fully absorbed.

About 90 percent of Scientology could be completely eliminated in this way. Why have a PC endlessly toiling on the lower Bridge when all they are going to do later is look for BTs anyways. Why not get them through their "grades" in the first couple months and then get them right on to the BIG BT HUNT without delay? lol

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron

That's funny... I didn't think any courses were provided free of charge :unsure:
The Student Hat IS provided free of charge to anyone taking a major course with it. That's my point.

I think i was criticizing the need to RE-DO the Student Hat. That doesn't make any sense to me at all. If the guy can't study, how did the guy get to OT VIII?

But, your post makes me think of another really stupid thing about Scientology. The millions of hours of wasted time Scientologists are required to spend on goofy overkill. The Student Hat is a perfect example.
My other point is, for whatever reason, I WAS doing the 3 barriers to study ANYWAY before I got into Scientology. I was an excellent student in "Wog school" and thought it strange I had to do a study course. Oh, well, you can't fight Scn, you can only blow.

Helena, the other HH

HelluvaHoax!

The Student Hat IS provided free of charge to anyone taking a major course with it. That's my point.

My other point is, for whatever reason, I WAS doing the 3 barriers to studyANYWAY before I got into Scientology. I was an excellent student in "Wog school" and thought it strange I had to do a study course. Oh, well, you can't fight Scn, you can only blow.

Helena, the other HH

It's funny actually, Hubbard concluding that there are "3" barriers to study. Only 3.

I can easily think of 30 or 300 barriers to study.

Embedded in Hubbard's 3-barrier theory are some rather erroneous assumptions.

One might even say that Hubbard's ideas are......stupid. Or, if believed and acted upon, make one quite stupid.

Hubbard assumes there are 3 barriers. I am sure his "wholetrack scientific research" proved this, right?

Hubbard further assumes that "one only gives up a subject" because of misunderstood words.

Need examples? What about this, Dr. Hubbard? WHAT IF:

* The subject being taught is filled with lies & fraud. A subject like Scientology for example, that promises its acolytes a state of Clear with "perfect memory", "no neuroses", "no psychosomatic illness" and absolutely "no colds". It also promises the hopeful student that if they follow Hubbard's instructions exactly, they will end up "fully exterior", an immortal, supernaturally powerful being, capable of traveling around the entire universe at will with "full perception". If a student discovers the subject of Scientology is filled with lies and "gives up the subject" is not because of a "misunderstood word"--it's because of self-preservation.

* The subject is boring to that student. What if someone simply doesn't want to know more about "Daguerrotype" photographs (as taught on the Student Hat), is that because the student doesn't understand the word Daguerrotype? Why can't it be because the student doesn't even use the photo function on their iPhone and therefore hardly has any need to know about arcane optical techniques from the 1860s?

* The student has changed their mind about what they want to study. What if someone wanted to become a psychiatrist, but a few years into their studies decides they'd rather become a Hubbard Dianetic auditor? What then? Would the Scientologists refuse to take their money, insisting instead that they "go back and find their misunderstood word" in medical school? Oh, what's that you say? You say that it's perfectly alright if students "give up a subject" and it's "DevT" to clear misunderstood words in psychiatry? What's that? It's okay to "blow" from other subjects as long as the student is paying for Scientology?

Status
Not open for further replies.