What's new

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - PART 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonycat

Crusader
Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - PART 2

Wait a minute! Is this one of those Poes Law type phenomena? Is Alonzo being satirical or serious? Or did HH actually write this for kicks?

It's really written by Alanzo. I had actually copied it and was about to post it, when I saw that someone else had. So I made my post a slightly altered version of what I'd copied.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

Oh, crap! HelluvaHoax is poison to me! Puleease help me! :duh:

Programmer_guy: "I think that I benefited from TR 0 - 4 on the Comm Course."

HelluvaHoax: <disagrees with snide remark about TRs>

Programmer_guy: "Oh noooo! I won't be able to sleep tonight because you disagreed! You are destroying my life!"

:hysterical:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Wait a minute! Is this one of those Poes Law type phenomena? Is Alonzo being satirical or serious? Or did HH actually write this for kicks?

I am afraid, my friend, that no Poe's Law can be invoked as an explanation.

All one is left with (after reading such a meaningless clusterfuck of authoritatively nonsensical "knowingness") is the phrase: "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"

ANSWER: He wasn't kidding. LOL

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

100 top stupid moments in Scientology....

ALL of Tom Cruise and the "moments"

What a dweeb - Tom Cruise and here is the "proof" on just how messed up Scientology makes people. Tom was married to a SCIENTOLOGIST but David Miscavige has to "deliver some dreams" so to get Tom further indoctrinated into the cult of Scientology - DM delivers.

He builds a "field of dreams" and Tom takes the bait - hook, line and sinker. A field of passion and wild sex at the Int Base. David Miscavige probably had cameras in the room Tom and Nicole slept in and is using it as BLACKMAIL (allegedly....:whistling:) to Keep Tom Cruise Working for Scientology.

Ecclessiastically speaking - Tom had the hots for Nicole...and it is really theta to have sex with another woman when you are married to another..."allegedly"....:whistling: I must hand it to Miscavige - he gets a ROI of 100,000,000,000 % of his investments!! VWD Sir!!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiD6JH3gpjPAhXH44MKHY0JDWcQqQIIKzAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Fcelebrities%2F84375663%2Fscientology-and-the-nicole-kidmantom-cruise-split&usg=AFQjCNEjgYwgzfB188gkBL3soScNO4yFfg

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

I am afraid, my friend, that no Poe's Law can be invoked as an explanation.

All one is left with (after reading such a meaningless clusterfuck of authoritatively nonsensical "knowingness") is the phrase: "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"

ANSWER: He wasn't kidding. LOL

Alanzo and the gang at MartyWorld are bat shit crazy people.

Marty Rathbun has been "dramatizing" DM during the films and book writing. He is one of the elite that was high ranking officials of Scientology. He is special (in his mind only and within the minds of a few misfits like Alanzo).

Seriously - I don't get it. Marty gets pissed at the EX Scientology community because they won't put bronze statues of his face in their homes and places of worship - so the misfits that have been "kicked out of spaces" all congregate in Marty's World and spew their hate about how much "we" hate.

BIZARRE!!

I love that - nonsensical knowingness...which brought on another wognition!

"Scientology - the Science of Nonsensical KnowingnessES"

Last edited:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

All hail HelluvaHoax, Prince among the Anti Cultists, Destroyer of Spiritual Well-being of Thousands, Denier of Wins.
:bowdown:

Of course, HH can make amends using his intellect, wit and remarkable clarity to gently ack the great parking spot wins of 1978. It is only right that he totally suppresses his own thoughts and spiritual understanding to do so.

Rock on.

[video]https://youtu.be/liWIbE1gQTk[/video]

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

Alonzo in his warped Target Two world thinks Helluvahoax's revelatory words are poison to us ESMBers. It's obvious he's projecting.

Well, one man's poison is another man's medicine. I have attained spiritual heights unknown from HH's sarcasm, humor and insights.

guanoloco

As-Wased

I guess I'm guilty of not following Alanzo and Marty but I'm guessing that they're pushing the efficacy of Ron's tech.

If that's the case...I can see how HelluvaHoax would be a vicious poisoner and the bastard that he is. I'm really starting to come around to the idea of how effective Ron's tech is by using Ron, hisself, as the paragon of how effective the Bridge to Total Freedom is.

I think by looking at how Ron ended up is as best an indicator as anything else, right?

hubbardmotorhome2-jpg.143677

This immediately makes me think of this...

1357702901281005349.jpg

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Some recent Inc triggered my memory on this even though it happened a year ago.

I was in touch with a Canadian girl who was returning to Canada feeling 100% done with the cult, but she has family in, so she wanted to lie low.

She left the US and took with her an E meter she had never used to hawk it on Craigs List or Ebay for some cash.

She was flagged at Toronto Customs and Immigration. The Immigration officer made her open the Emeter case and asked her what the device was used for.
He wanted to know if she was going to be using it in Canada. It seemed he knew perfectly well that it was a Scientology Inc device. She shrugged that it was just something left behind in the US that she was now bringing back to sell on line.

"Scientology is BAD news" said the Immigration Officer "harmful and EVIL" he added. My friend was a little startled. He was a Government official, in uniform giving OPINION. She explained to him she was done with it all after he completed sharing his distaste for the cult.

I wondered about that, this is not the first time a Government official especially police have been savvy on the crime syndicate that live tax free and freeload on the country using free medical services (County) etc. But as far as this Toronto immigration guy ~~ here's more

(From Wikipedia) >>>>
In 1983, The Ontario Branch of the Provincial Police, Anti-Rackets branch, swore out an information before a criminal court judge and obtained a warrant to search the premises of the Church of Scientology of Toronto.

They were *Stunned* to find out that the Cult had infiltrated or victimizing numerous organizations including Canadian and Ontario medical and mental health organizations, the Ontario and Toronto Police, the Attorney General of Ontario and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

My friend had a Canadian Passport, was returning to her own country and had never been hassled previously, let alone being put in an interview room. Scientology Inc is red flagged by various Governments and Law enforcement agencies. You just cannot fool ALL of the people ALL of the time.

To this day Scientology has no tax exemption in Canada.

Toronto.uniform.jpg

toronto.passport.jpg

Toronto.jpg

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

First rule of the anti-$cientology cult is:

serveimage

You never talk about the anti-$cientology cult.

HelluvaHoax!

lolol

Reminds me of the THOUSANDS of times I heard/read a Scientology Success Story that euphorically rejoiced that the latest-greatest auditing rundown addressed their exact ruin, in an exact way that was was designed personally for them, the being.

SCIENTOLOGY TECH
VERY PERSONALLY ADDRESSES
'YOU THE BEING'

1357702901281005349.jpg

"...AND I KNOW FOR FUCKING SURE
YOU COCKSUCKERS ARE WITHHOLDING
& DID NOT TELL ME ABOUT EVERY ONE OF YOUR
MOTHERFUCKING CHARGE CARDS THAT STILL HAS
AVAILABLE FUCKING CREDIT TO PAY FOR
YOU-THE-FUCKING-BEING'S
GODDAMN THETA RUNDOWN!!!"
[SUP]1
[/SUP]

[SUP]1[/SUP] DISCLAIMER: Not all Scientologists speak with tirades of profanities, vulgarities & obscenities--mainly just the religion's spiritual leader, top management and elite OTs.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Top 100 Stupid "I'LL BE BACK" moments in Scientology

We are inspired by an outstanding thread on Mike Rinder's Blog, discussing how Scientologists haven't seemed to notice that L. Ron Hubbard did not make good on his promise to "COME BACK" after his death.

The Commodore's unauthorized absence raises many unanswered & troubling questions.

We caught up with the estranged twin brother of Ron Hubbard (Don Hubbard) to see if we could get some helpful and much needed r-factors:

QUESTION:
After 30 years, why is Ron still blown?
DON HUBBARD'S ANSWER: Apparently my brother, the Commodore, has gone "off source", "out ethics", "out KSW" and has "other fish to fry".

QUESTION: What can we as ethical OTs do to recover the Commodore?
DON HUBBARD'S ANSWER: Apply the Commodore's policies on blows, beginning with the "Blow Drill" whereby we post informants and kidnappers in likely transportation hubs such as airports, train depots, bus stations and so forth.

QUESTION: It's now 2016, so isn't the "Blow Drill" kind of an antiquated, low-tech approach to the problem of tracking down & re-capturing our spiritual leader? I mean, what if he is using Uber?
DON HUBBARD'S ANSWER: Fortunately, the Commodore has not written anything about Uber in policy therefore we know he is not going to go all squirrel. Just remember, "if it's not written, it's not true"; then take a look at the Book of E-Meter drill's section on "Modes of Transportation" and you'll quickly obnose that Uber is not on that list.

QUESTION: Our undercover agents, Sea Org missionaires and OSA operatives have been searching for the Commodore for 30 years--yet there is no trace of him anywhere. What are we supposed to do now?
DON HUBBARD'S ANSWER: First of all, what you are saying is "Enemy Line", so knock it off! Besides, we have lots of leads on the Commodore's whereabouts. For example, on telex traffic lines we once almost caught up with him in Las Vegas where he was hanging out with someone named "Fredo" and reportedly banging cocktail waitresses two-at-a-time. We are now following other promising leads and recruiting Scientology Volunteer Ministers to make it go right to do a bit of traveling so they can stake out extremely remote train stations. While we are on that subject, let me emphasize that we as Scientologists are all still very proud of the time our leader narrowly avoided being run over by a locomotive on Venus.

FREE BONUS PHOTO![SUP]*[/SUP]

cc7e936b-f688-41a3-a19c-7c9966bf78e0_zps4jsb3wqo.jpg

Don Hubbard
taking time out from searching
to write another KR on his blown brother

[SUP]*[/SUP] Archive photo of Don Hubbard generously provided courtesy of the underground artist ILove2Lurk and her sponsor--the COS (Church of Shoopology)

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Top 100 Stupid "I'LL BE BACK" moments in Scientology

We are inspired by an outstanding thread on Mike Rinder's Blog, discussing how Scientologists haven't seemed to notice that L. Ron Hubbard did not make good on his promise to "COME BACK" after his death.

The Commodore's unauthorized absence raises many unanswered & troubling questions.

We caught up with the estranged twin brother of Ron Hubbard (Don Hubbard) to see if we could get some helpful and much needed r-factors:

QUESTION:
DON HUBBARD'S ANSWER: Apparently my brother, the Commodore, has gone "off source", "out ethics", "out KSW" and has "other fish to fry".

DON HUBBARD'S ANSWER: Apply the Commodore's policies on blows, beginning with the "Blow Drill" whereby we post informants and kidnappers in likely transportation hubs such as airports, train depots, bus stations and so forth.

QUESTION: It's now 2016, so isn't the "Blow Drill" kind of an antiquated, low-tech approach to the problem of tracking down & re-capturing our spiritual leader? I mean, what if he is using Uber?
DON HUBBARD'S ANSWER: Fortunately, the Commodore has not written anything about Uber in policy therefore we know he is not going to go all squirrel. Just remember, "if it's not written, it's not true"; then take a look at the Book of E-Meter drill's section on "Modes of Transportation" and you'll quickly obnose that Uber is not on that list.

QUESTION: Our undercover agents, Sea Org missionaires and OSA operatives have been searching for the Commodore for 30 years--yet there is no trace of him anywhere. What are we supposed to do now?
DON HUBBARD'S ANSWER: First of all, what you are saying is "Enemy Line", so knock it off! Besides, we have lots of leads on the Commodore's whereabouts. For example, on telex traffic lines we once almost caught up with him in Las Vegas where he was hanging out with someone named "Fredo" and reportedly banging cocktail waitresses two-at-a-time. We are now following other promising leads and recruiting Scientology Volunteer Ministers to make it go right to do a bit of traveling so they can stake out extremely remote train stations. While we are on that subject, let me emphasize that we as Scientologists are all still very proud of the time our leader narrowly avoided being run over by a locomotive on Venus.

Don Hubbard

[SUP]*[/SUP] Archive photo of Don Hubbard generously provided courtesy of the underground artist ILove2Lurk and her sponsor--the COS (Church of Shoopology)

If only the Firesign Theater were still around to do Scientology...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1-ghl5gq-o

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

QUESTION:

Don Hubbard

Thank you, Don.

Since you're not a $cientologist you are probably unaware that your brother was Galactic Space Commander Elron Elray. I know, hard to believe.

He flubbed-the-dub badly on Mission Earth.

Not having reported in for thirty years after his debacle, your brother Ron, a.k.a Elron Elray is considered A.W.O.L. from Galactic Central and his duties.

Last known reports located him near Creston, California Planet Earth, Sol System circa 1986 local time, where he admitted he "had failed" to a ranch-hand and asked the ranch-hand to build him some type of electronic device to either kill BT's or himself.

Suspected whereabouts are circling an unknown local star, because "it's therapeutic for a being."

The A.W.O.L. Private third class Elray is requested to report in and to assist the authorities in enquiries. i.e. Courts Martial.

guanoloco

As-Wased

QUESTION:

Don Hubbard

Thank you, Don.

Since you're not a $cientologist you are probably unaware that your brother was Galactic Space Commander Elron Elray. I know, hard to believe.

He flubbed-the-dub badly on Mission Earth.

Not having reported in for thirty years after his debacle, your brother Ron, a.k.a Elron Elray is considered A.W.O.L. from Galactic Central and his duties.

Last known reports located him near Creston, California Planet Earth, Sol System circa 1986 local time, where he admitted he "had failed" to a ranch-hand and asked the ranch-hand to build him some type of electronic device to either kill BT's or himself.

Suspected whereabouts are circling an unknown local star, because "it's therapeutic for a being."

The A.W.O.L. Private third class Elray is requested to report in and to assist the authorities in enquiries. i.e. Courts Martial.

You know...in reading this parody I thought what would Scientology do to recover a blown thetan? And just like the answer of building an electroshock device (emeter mentioned above) that they incessantly rail against as an evil psych device the answer came to me. If Scientology were to create something to recover a blown thetan, as if there could be such a thing, it would be some wholetrack entrapping device such as magnetic "fly paper" strips or some other implanting device that they incessantly rail against!!

Good God!!! Did I just write that garbage???? I am forever damaged by L. Ruin Hu666ard!!!!

Freaky, Scary, Creepy, Stupid!!!

HelluvaHoax!

Cross-Posted from a thread honoring "RON THE PHOTOGRAPHER" for his aesthetic contributions and groundbreaking achievements to art history.

I was reminded of it today on another freaky thread (click here and prepare to CRINGE) where an "Indie Scientologist" formally apologizes to dead Ron for ever doubting his brilliantly advanced, infallible art technology.

-----​

Wasn't Hubbard the photographer who took all those abominably awful pictures for the creepy book "What Is Scientology"?

7178634_orig.jpg

Here, the greatest photographer that ever lived, Hubbard, demonstrates
how to use advanced OT aesthetics to create a photographic image
other grand masters of the art can only marvel at & envy. In this 1970s
masterpiece Ron demonstrates a precept ("Set an Example") from
The Way To Happiness--by showing how people draped in various
colored bedsheets are inspired by a nattily attired store manikin.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

The sheer criminality on Paulette Cooper as told by Tony Ortega ~~jogged my memory on the story
of John Nelson.
Note that this was perpetrated at the time of Office of Special Affairs (OSA) circa 1986 with Guardian's office long gone.
In the 1980s there was a commanding officer of Commodore's Messenger Org (CMO) in Los Angeles called John Nelson. He got promoted to INT Base and subsequently was made Commanding Officer of CMO International at INT Base. With
the atrocities sleep deprivation, violence and insanity running rampant, he fled. (blew)
But then he joined David Mayo...and his group in Santa Barbara.
The wrath of David Miscavige was unrestrained, unbridled and uncontrollable.
Miscavige's OSA Int intelligence who hire Private Investigators who hire dirty PIs (cutaways to hide source) went into action.
A hit was ordered. It went from the highest executives in the Cult
of Scientology, to Private Investigator Gene Ingram, to a subsequent dirty PI.
John Nelson was in the Far East, either Hong Kong or Seoul, Korea I forget.
An agent was to plant a significant amount of heroin
in his hotel room. The way it was set up, if caught, John Nelson would get the death penalty.
At the last moment the hired gun bombed. (Because of the death penalty) He was willing
to be dirty but not dirty enough to cause DEATH. The plan got aborted at the
last minute.But take a moment to digest this.
From the most Senior Executive within ~~ a former Sea Org member was to get ambushed and targeted
for set up for death.This, folks is lifting up the curtains to view the
"cherch" of Scientology and its continuous crime wave of 40 years so far not held accountable by law enforcement.

True Story. People with first hand evidence
in touch with me
John.Nelson.png

In the crime syndicate of Scientology ordering a hit or "whack" by set ups and ambush is not unethical.
This is what defines their *ETHICS* (compliments HH)

Out-security -noun. 1. In Scientology, the lowest ethics condition, ranking just below Confusion. 2. Any unethical publishing or out-ethics communication (verbal, written & electronic) which immediately threatens the optimum survival of Scientology by making known truths which are calculated to unmock, suppress, impeded and/or destroy a Scientologist's cognitive dissonance. 3. Any attempt to alter or squirrel the Ethics Technology of L. Ron Hubbard by attempting to apply it to Scientology. 4. Publicly or privately disavowing Scientology by refusal to voluntarily participate in its fallacies, felonies and fraud.

HelluvaHoax!

The sheer criminality on Paulette Cooper as told by Tony Ortega ~~jogged my memory on the story
of John Nelson. Note that this was perpetrated at the time of Office of Special Affairs (OSA) circa 1986 with Guardian's office long gone.

In the 1980s there was a commanding officer of Commodore's Messenger Org (CMO) in Los Angeles called John Nelson. He got promoted to INT Base and subsequently was made Commanding Officer of CMO International at INT Base.

With the atrocities sleep deprivation, violence and insanity running rampant, he fled. (blew)
But then he joined David Mayo...and his group in Santa Barbara. The wrath of David Miscavige was unrestrained, unbridled and uncontrollable. Miscavige's OSA Int intelligence who hire Private Investigators who hire dirty PIs (cutaways to hide source) went into action.

A hit was ordered. It went from the highest executives in the Cult of Scientology, to Private Investigator Gene Ingram, to a subsequent dirty PI. John Nelson was in the Far East, either Hong Kong or Seoul, Korea I forget. An agent was to plant a significant amount of heroin in his hotel room. The way it was set up, if caught, John Nelson would get the death penalty.

At the last moment the hired gun bombed. (Because of the death penalty) He was willing
to be dirty but not dirty enough to cause DEATH. The plan got aborted at the last minute.But take a moment to digest this. From the most Senior Executive within ~~ a former Sea Org member was to get ambushed and targeted for set up for death.This, folks is lifting up the curtains to view the "cherch" of Scientology and its continuous crime wave of 40 years so far not held accountable by law enforcement.

True Story. People with first hand evidence in touch with me
John.Nelson.png

In the crime syndicate of Scientology ordering a hit or "whack" by set ups and ambush is not unethical.

Out-security -noun. 1. In Scientology, the lowest ethics condition, ranking just below Confusion. 2. Any unethical publishing or out-ethics communication (verbal, written & electronic) which immediately threatens the optimum survival of Scientology by making known truths which are calculated to unmock, suppress, impeded and/or destroy a Scientologist's cognitive dissonance. 3. Any attempt to alter or squirrel the Ethics Technology of L. Ron Hubbard by attempting to apply it to Scientology. 4. Publicly or privately disavowing Scientology by refusal to voluntarily participate in its fallacies, felonies and fraud.

Extraordinary story!

I hope the full expose is meticulously corroborated & memorialized in the next big tell-all book or documentary that comes out.

I have long held the belief that if anyone cracks the PI network, the dominoes could all begin toppling. I have even made predictions about this happening (in the annual "PREDICTIONS" thread on ESMB each year) and it did in fact begin to happen notably two (2) times! The PIs that stalked Pat Broeker for decades at a cost of over $10m and the PIs that stalked Ron Miscavige Sr.

Gloriously promising as "deep throat" sources, both of those PIs ended with a fizzle, when the COS took out its considerable check book and "as-ised" the problem.

However, there still remains an extensive, dark network of dirty PIs and lawyers who have run the COS (Crimewave of Scientology's) black ops for many decades, none of which has yet come to light.

Unless there are serious federal investigations (triggering "Son of Sam" laws--whereby perpetrators of a crime cannot publish or sell their stories for a profit) it is unlikely that any PI/Lawyer would simply cough up their story for free or write a little book for small change--when the Scientology hush-money jackpot awaits them.

Well, at least I can dream--that some principled whistleblower(s) come forward that can dump a sizable load of the cult's filthy secrets out into public view.

That's why daily I continue trying to get in "theta com" and apply the Non-Existence Formula with Julian Assange, LOL.

Last edited:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

of John Nelson.
Note that this was perpetrated at the time of Office of Special Affairs (OSA) circa 1986 with Guardian's office long gone.
In the 1980s there was a commanding officer of Commodore's Messenger Org (CMO) in Los Angeles called John Nelson. He got promoted to INT Base and subsequently was made Commanding Officer of CMO International at INT Base. With
the atrocities sleep deprivation, violence and insanity running rampant, he fled. (blew)
But then he joined David Mayo...and his group in Santa Barbara.
The wrath of David Miscavige was unrestrained, unbridled and uncontrollable.
Miscavige's OSA Int intelligence who hire Private Investigators who hire dirty PIs (cutaways to hide source) went into action.
A hit was ordered. It went from the highest executives in the Cult
of Scientology, to Private Investigator Gene Ingram, to a subsequent dirty PI.
John Nelson was in the Far East, either Hong Kong or Seoul, Korea I forget.
An agent was to plant a significant amount of heroin
in his hotel room. The way it was set up, if caught, John Nelson would get the death penalty.
to be dirty but not dirty enough to cause DEATH. The plan got aborted at the
last minute.But take a moment to digest this.
From the most Senior Executive within ~~ a former Sea Org member was to get ambushed and targeted
for set up for death.This, folks is lifting up the curtains to view the
"cherch" of Scientology and its continuous crime wave of 40 years so far not held accountable by law enforcement.

True Story. People with first hand evidence
in touch with me
John.Nelson.png

Wow. Thank you. After hearing about R2-45 I had always suspected that the Scientology Organization had murdered people but I never felt there was absolute certainty it had happened. You and a few other people I trust have since indicated that they really did make plans to kill people that came from the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.